Author’s Note
192 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone!

For some, this story might be new but to others it might be a trip down memory lane. This is a rewritten version of my original novel "The Heroine is a Villainess".

 

Thus, for new (and old) readers, please be aware of the following before digging into it:

The main character is a villain and she will act as such - meaning her actions and decisions are far from morally correct.
If that isn't your cup of tea, then you won't enjoy the story.

The story itself is heavy and dark and depicts the following content1Please keep in mind that these are necessities for the story to go on at the time of its execution (medieval times). None of these are glorified in any manner and are heavily critized within the novel and by myself. in some of its chapters:

Graphic Content (Murder, Swearing/Slurs, Gore Descriptions, Violence)
Mental Health Issues (Self-Harm, Suicide)
Abuse (Child Abuse, Harassment, Sexual Abuse)
Sexual Topics (Consensual Sex, Non-Con/Rape)
Other (Manipulation, Age Gap/Pedophilia, Drug Use, Slavery)

Reader discretion is advised.

 

While reading, if you find any typos or have any type of constructive criticism, such is very welcome! Reviews and praises are also very appreciated (of course)!

If you'd like to support my work further I have opened a Patreon where you can read from a month ahead of the free releases.

I've also set up a Discord Server for those who are interested in joining the community and supporting my diverse areas of work.

Last but not least, for those who knew me from before, yes I am finally healed from my illness and will be posting far more regularly. Thank you for all your wishes and for cherishing this story; you are truly the reason why I didn't give up on improving it further.

 

Thank you so much for everything and give a brand new welcome to Ophelia in...

The Criswell's Curse

 

P.S.: With the rewritting of the story some parts changed so you might want to read it again! For those who don't wish to/don't want to, I'll add the changed details into the Glossary before posting the third volume (which will still take some time to come out).

3