Chapter 1-1: Kill to grow..
1.8k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he made his way into the forest he noticed the many small insects that lived in it. Many were familira but most if not all of them were Not exactly the same as the ones that existed on earth. He also noticed the weird shapes and sizes of the trees. Some were twisted in spirals, some were Tall and thin while others were short and wide. Many of them bore friut and the many different flowers and grasses of blue and red and pink hues drew his attention.

'This Can't be earth , or anywhere close it. It feels as if everything here has some kind of magical aura in it.' While thinking that Alexei continued Stumbling Forward into the forest. After walking for a while when the sun had finally risen he heard the rustling of a bush inn front of him. As a trained hunter. assassin and mercenary soldier he acted immidiately. He jumped behind a tree next to the bushes and waited, seconds later an animal jumped forward.

It seemed to resemble a bunny but with it's differences. It had Black fur big hind legs sharp claws on it's hands and two huge teeth poking out of the top of it's mouth. Blood was dripping from it's mouth, and it was apparent that this little monster had just finished eating breakfast. Originslly Alexei didn't want to do anything to the rabbit but once he laid eyes upon it, it was as if something woke up from inside of him. He started feeling hungry, it was a dreadfull hunger clawing away at his tgoughts and logic. Barely holding himself back Akexei waited for the rabbit to get in front of him and pounced. picking up a rock from the ground he jumped at the rabbit at smashed the rock towards it's head. 

Unfortunately thanks to his innate slowness the rabbit sensed him and managed to dodge to the side before the rock managed to find it's target. With a Hop the rabbit had already run off into to a safe distance outside of Alexei's line of sight.

'Damn IT!' {BAM!} Alexei smashed the dirt with his fist. 'I should now better than to not calculate all of the factors at play. And this damn hunger is not letting off.' With an immidiate goal in mind Alexei got up and started sneaking throught the forest in order to satiate his growing hunger, that was trying at an increasing pace to make him lose his mind. HE found his next pray a few moments later. He sat upon a tree branch and waited for the newly named Black Rabbit, to pass below him. The moment it did, he jumped down and pierced the head of the Black Rabbit with the sharpest stone he had found. 

Blood splatterd as Alexei fell with a thud to the ground, not feeling any pain, and the rabbit it last cry. After that began the organized and professional handling of the animal, in the usuall slow pace of a Zombie. Or at least that is what Alexei had wanted to happen but instead right after he finished skinning the rabbit he couldn't hold his hunger back and as he let it take control slightly and ate the rabbit raw then and there. 

After devouring the rabbit, he sat down satisfied from the meal. And while sitting there he felt something inside of him. He didn't get what was going on but he could feel something spreading inn his body. He didn't suddenly become way stronger but he understood that this force within him came from eating the rabbit and no matter what it did was benificial towards him.

'Maybe the reason he felt that hunger was an instict his body had. It was trying to tell him that he needed to eat other things to get something good.' With his thoughts shorted and having gained control over his actions again. Alexei began his hunting in the forest, he went arounf for hours and ate whatever he could hunt.

Insects on the trees of all different colours, various Fruits, seeds, plants, flowers, Black Rabbits, Emerald snakes, Fiery hummingbirds, Holy mice( the are just extremely white mice) and many other small animals. He did all that while exploring the possibilities and restrictions of this new body, and also heading parallel to the roads outside of the forest, meaning that he was heading towards the town. 

When it was getting late and the sun was starting to set, Alexei decided that he had walked far enough and found a big and steardy tree to stay on during the night to rest. Even though it appeared he had a lot of stamina as an undead zombie, this didn't mean he had unlimited amounts of it, as by now after a whole day of hunting he has grown tired, meaning that his leg muscles were burning with pain, as of he had just run a few marathons. As he was perched up on the tree, which was very clode to a road that seemed to have been made by people wide enough for carriages to use it and the sun was giving off it's last light for the day, with his sharp hearing he managed to make out the noise of fighting. Even though there weren't any gunshots he would never mistake the grunts and shouts of battle in any life. he looked towards the noise and with little reluctance he decided to scout out the situation. What he lacked the most currently was, after all information.

32