Chapter 1-2: Encounter and Blood Control
1.5k 14 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he was running, the best he could, stealthily towards the fight he started to hear more and more. The things they were saying eventually grew distinct, he saw the light if the campfire that they had set up a little to the side of the road, ans he stopped. He crouched down in the shrubbery a distance away from the people's position. 

"Take this you filthy Bastard!" 

{Clang! SHhhhiinng!} The sound Of metal screeching was heard as the swords of two people in full plate male armour classed against one another. Surrounding them many other knights in Silver Embroided fancy armour were fighting against what appeared to be bandits. Their leather armour and not very well maintained equippment gav ethat image, and Alexei would have believed it if not for the two big knights fighting right in front of a classy carriages doors. Though one seemed dirtier than the other, it was extremly apparent that they were both of noble upbringing. 

"Madame Please do not worry! I Will immidiately take care of these scum and we shall rush towards Iliva City!" The Clean knight that was protecting the carriage yelled out towards the person inside the Carriage. 

'It appears that this is something related to the political intrigue of this country. The knights loyal to their Lady are protecting her with their lives and the other knight and the hired mercenaries aare trying to kill her. This can either be due to Internal strife of a noble or royal family, or political mascinations of a traitor or enemy kingdom. I am more incline to believe the former as in this apparently medieval society I am willing to bet that the heir of nobility is still the first born Male. And so there would be almost no reason for an enemy kingdom to make a move against a woman who even back on earth would only have been treated as a political tool and not a human.'

As Alexei Was thinking of these things the battle was quickly coming to an end. Even though the knights were strong the enemy forces were way to numerous for them and like that after taking one or two with them the knights started to fall as well. Seeing the situation deteriorating like that the main knight suddenly took a step back and yelled at the top  of hos lungs while taking the necklace on his chest and drinking the contents of a small vile. 

"In Honour of the Leopold Name I Kerdrich Von Leopold, Knight of the Bartelo House offer myself for the protection Of my masters beloved Wife!" 

The moment he finished his statement he brandished his sword as the blood that had by now stained the grass and dirt of the area around these people started to float towards him at an increasing pace. 
"WHAT! He is Using Vampiric Magic?!" Some of the bandits saw the scene in front of them and started to walk away slowly. How could theu not? It is a fact well known to the people of this small kingdom that facing a vampire can only lead to death. The only way for them to defeat a Single Vampire is by using the sacred Sword of the kindom That Was used by the founding father to slay the vampire that had been terrorizing these lands before he came. 

"Don't Fear, How can a vampire be here? He only Used a Lesser Blood potion. Thus having slight control over blood in the area around him in exchane for his life force. IN 1 minute he Dies! no matter what!" Yelling that to calm his helpers the enemt knoght charged in along with the bandits in order to force Leopold to loose his concentration and waste his time without beeing able to do nothing.

Though their wishes couldn't really come true that easily. How can a noble knights last resort be so simple? With But a thought the blood all seperated and formed spears that shot out at very fast speeds towards their targets. Skewering them and splattering even more blood for him to control and slaughter with. A sick smirk of disdain had formed on his face as the power he felt during these last moments of his life were the most exhilirating thing he had felt. 

{UGGh!YAAAAHH!....UURGHRLGLR} Throats trying to breath, poeple having their limps chopped off and then the blood in them drained out. AKakophony of sounds was spreading in the forest in this otherwise peacefull night. 

"You traitor of humanity......How..Dare!" {DOOOMPH!} The heavily armoured knight fell ti the ground head first as he couldn't finish his words. 

{HUFF~~~} Leopold was now breathing hard as he was barely able to stand up. It was at this moment were he was trying to say to his lady that the enemies had been taken care of and that she would be safe that a figure appeared from behind him. He heard the sound of something charging over but without being able to find the streangth to lift even a finger he had no choice but to accept his fate as a Saber was Plunged into the back of his neck and with force not befitting of a human his head was cleanly chopped of in one movement. Alexei quickly caugth the head and the bady in order to make any more noise. He didn't have a concrete Idea as to what he wanted to do, and for what reason he intervened now at the end. But he could feel it.. well actually he could see it as well. Even though no blood flowed through his veins he had a raging boner. He was quite preplexed at that. He wasn't particularly attracted to these dead mean an he hadn't seen the woman yet in order to get turned on. Neither did he remember having a rape fantasy. So since it wasn't none of those reasons then for what reason had he managed the impossible?

'The reasons are probably two. Firtsly, my body is telling me that it can't wait to eat all of this human meat, and secondly.... This blood magic has something to do with me. Maybe i will grow into a vampire, maybe I am a lesser form of one and so I have an instictuall desire for the powers of my ancestors. Well not that it is so pressing to know the reason, For now let;s settle bussiness as a mercenary should.'

 

 

25