Chapter 1-3: Evolution into Ghoul
1.5k 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though in his previous life he had been one of the most morally sound mercenaries and assassins in the world. recognized by many for his humanity in the end he had his reasons for spending the first 40 years of his life in those occupations. He was a trained killer. He had raped before. In wars it was just a thing that one does, either you do it right in the middle of the battle, as the fear of death is sending your reproductive urges over the edge, or after you were given women as a reward. It really isn't a rare thing for the higher ups to give women to their soldiers in order to keep the moral high. And when you are given a reward for the danger you faced and instea of money or better food all you get is a woman that has at least not been Gangbanged by the other fifty men next to you, you take your reward without complaints and use it. That is also how Alexei has raped before. In the end he was a pragmatic, oportinistic and realistic man. He would never waste Something he was given as compentation. He had Fucked hundreads and hundreads of women to the point that they fainted during thse years of serving in the army. And then he contributed more to their suffering by passing them dowm to his suboardinates. All of this meanig that he wasn't a person that you could call kind, caring just because he decided to build a family and a company.

 

With that background in his previous life, why should he do anything different now? He had no compasion for these men and he wasn't even the enemy of this woman. He was currently a monster that somehow managed to get a boner. Having not fucked in more than 25 years he almost couldn't wait.

He hesitated a little to eat the bodies of these humans but the more he looked at them the bigger his excitement got. He couldn't do nothing about it. It was his genes craving for a great food sorce... at least the greatest he had seen so far. So with no remorse in his heart, he used something to block the Bartelo woman in there as he started eating away. As he had expected the knight who had burned his life force for the ability to use blood magic brought no beniffits to him. It appeared that this life force that was exaushted is one of the things he absorbs when eating. 

More than half an hour later he had finished devouring all the most 'attractive' corpses and while he had swallowed the last bite he felt something. A huge wave of energy started flowing in him. It Coverd all of his body as it got faster and faster. It's eratic movement bringing a chaotic feeling to it. And then he started feeling Pain. Excrutiating pain, the worst he had ever felt in his two lives. his Body was taken apart tand then put back together at a rapid pace. He stood there on the ground thrashing around and convulsing, trying not to make a sound. As at the same time the yells of a woman and the bangs on the cariage door were becoming more and more violent.

"HELP! Someone! ANYONE!" Her Voice had was loud and clear, young and sexy, though those characteristics were lost in the desperation. she thought that evryone had died and that she was somehow stack inside the carriage, Which would without doubt lead to an agonizing death as she had no food in there with her and no access to any.

A little while later, Alexei stopped feeling that unbearable pain as he started feeling a wave of pleasure. It covered his whole body in a sweet warmth that he had never felt before, it was like doing drugs, addicting. But as a man that had faced a lot of thigs he got up and shook off the feeling of ecstasy quickly enough. As he stood up he could feel that something had changed. Many things had changed actually. He was now taller. He stood at 1.6 meters tall, instead of the previous 1.5 though this could be attributed to the fact that he wasn't hunching over now. 

His grose appearance had, not completely but majourly changed. As thin pale skin was now covering most of his body and he didn't have incredibly hedious chunks of meat missing from him. He now had hair, big claws, red eyes, a nose, ears and many other features that made him resemble a human much better, though you could still tell from a mile away that he was a monster. Not only his appearance had changed though, He did some quick running around and found out many things, He had gotten an all around upgrade, all his five sensed had gotten sharper, he had gotten even stronger and most importantly he had become much faster, he now had the agility and dexterity of the average human adult back on earth. He was between naming his current State as either Elite Zombie or ghoul.... After some contemplation he decided to be Ghould for now and find out the truth in the city of Iliva

After making sure that everything was under control, he went up to some of the bodies. wore some clothes, made a makeshift mask and decided to finally put a close to this thriling night by satisfying his sexual urges and putting a stop to those Bloody screams! They had been annoying him for a while now. Finishing his camouflage to the best of his abilities he went up to the carriage and pulled the door open, as the woman the was banging on it fell down to the ground with a slight tumble. Getting up while dusting herself off she didn't seem to have noticed her current predicament as she started berating her knight for not releasing her earlier and for not warning her that he was going to open the door.

Alexei having practiced a little, after finding out that his vocal cords worked, he did the most gentlemenly salute that he could think of and said in a rough deep and wierd voice

"You are a F@ucking hot Woman if I have ever seen one. Instead of complaining I think you should get ready for the best night of your life."

He said while pointing at his huge erect Penis. 

"I bet you Husband Was never able to make you cum so let me compensate you." He stated as he walked closer and gently covered her mouth his his hand and did nd placed his finger in front of his mouth telling her to stay silent.

22