Chapter 1-4: Silveta, Unofficial Suboardinate
1.6k 16 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you want me to keep the Explicit sex scenes?
  • No Try to gloss over them Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Yes keep them, They are well written enough for me to like them Votes: 108 81.8%
  • It was boring so if you want to keep it then make it better. Votes: 17 12.9%
Total voters: 132

The Woman was frightened so much that she fell to the ground her knees turning weak. Not being able to hold herself back she starteed pissing herself as she trembled there not being able to utter even a word.

"You don't have to be so scared.... At least I am not going to kill you after the act. Now tell me your name." The woman was still to afraid to speak as she looked at the red eyes pearing from behind the mask this man was wearing, Finally she managed to utter a word in complete defeat. "Silveta.." she stated, while looking downwards, too afraid to keep looking at the mans eyes.

"Well Silveta i'm Alexei, and form now on you are going to help me with some things."

"I know what you want... At least... be gentle" She managed to say after gathering all of her courage, because even giving up took courage. And to her the previous staement of the man did indeed hold sometruth. She was never happy with her husband before. It was arranged marriage in the first place. This could even be seen as a way to take revenge against him. This man's... Alexei's hands were probably less filthy than her husbands in the first place.

"Oh Silveta.. I didn't just mean sex. I Now very little about were I am and the common sense of this area so I will have you Explain many things to me.... you will actually be of great help. Well.... I aslo want to ravage you. I mean Damn. you look as if you are 20 but give of this mature and sexy aura. Your breasts are threatening to pop out of your clothes, you wait is small and you hips wide... with an Ass even bigger than those magnificent Mounds. And then your face.... Those Beautiful blue eyes and the long silky black hair. those perfect teeth and you pretty nose. I truly wonder... are you sure you haven't gotten raped before?"

The more Alexei said the more the fear of Silveta would subside. No one could withstand a compliment in it's entirety. What Alexei was doing right now was using something along the lines of carrot and the stick tactics. He terrifies her with his appearance and then makes the fear go away by trying to be charming. This is one of the reasons why Stockholm syndrom develops in rape victims. It's the idea that he did what he did because he cares for me so much that he couldn't hold himself back.

(Stockholm syndrome is Mental disorder where the victim of abuse, mental or physical develops feelings of love towards the person that has dealt the abuse.)

Seeing that his strategy was working Alexei desided that there was no reason to wait. No matter what he said or how he put it, it was still going to be rape. Without waitting for her he went ahead and 'attacked', he knew his body was cold and so he didn't dwell too much on foreplay. The only parts that were warm were his tongue and his D!ck. With that he decided that he should at least service her a little. He went down lifted up her dress, tore the stockings and her panties and then began licking. Silveta yelleped, Discomfort and anxiety gripping her heart yet again. Giving her no time to think he became more violent, as he put a finger in her butthole. He was licking with much expirience, stimulating he clitoris while Pushing his tongue inside her lips. He kept going for many minutes, constantly changing pace. Sometimes he was quick and violent, even grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples, while other times he was gentle and calm. He ignored her screams of "NOO! STOP! PLEASE!" Even though she said to do whatever he wanted, she was still a noble lady not a prostitute, she was not used to having sex with people she didnt know at all. But that didn't matter. Alexei kept training her, he Made her Orgasm again and again. 

After more than an hour of constant stimulation she didn't have the strength to say a word. Her legs were trembling her fingers were twitching, she was spasming squertting liquid out of her pussy every once in a while. "Silveta don't you worry.. this is when the fun starts." Said Alexei as he got his dick ready. He was planning on ravaging both her pussy and her asshole today and he almost couldn't wait. HIs Zombie dick, was big.. More than 25 centimeters, When Silveta saw that she was scared. 

"How is that supposed to fit in me?!" She yelled the moment she saw that.... but what she was actually thinking uncosiously was 'How come my husbands was as big as my pinky? Aren't all male members small like his? That is what he told me at least'

And Alexei knowing that Plungd his Monster dick in her, with one swing. He didn't care enough at this moment, he had waited long enough.

Silveta's eyes turned white as she fainted from the mix of pain and pleasure. Alexei then Pulled his dick out all they way till only the head was inside, then he plunged it in yet again, ths time with even more force. 

"ahhHHH!" Silveta woke up screaming at the pleasure of having such a hard orgasm. Alexei kept pumping in and out, he used all his force as a monster at times and others went with lower percentages. He was surprised she didn't brake at his first full power swing. Silveta on the other hand Had her tongue out, her eyes were white, and she was yelling words that no-one understood. She kept cumming, there was a pudle of her liquids on the ground. He relentlessly pounded her until he reached his climax. Weirdly as he pistoned her one last time and made the image of his dick appear on her belly some liquid came out of his dick. with raging heat and amazing force it spurted out and covered her womb and pussy it blasted for more than a minute and it infalted her belly as if she was pregnant. Once he stopped cumming he pulled his dick out he was sad to see that he had gone flat and that his dick had truned cold again. While he was thinking about the reasons his dick had gotten hard in the first place and reevaluating his previos assumptions, Silveta was having a hard time breathing. She was cumming constantly, her brain was melting she could not talk nor breath nor think. Right now in this moment she was just a bucket for Alexei's cum. Then Alexei stepped on her belly with force out of anger and all of his cum exploded outwards. 

"AHHHHIGHH!" She yelled for the last time before she fainted from the extreme pleasure for good this time. From now on she would become one of Alexei's most trusted suboardinates

22