Chapter 1-7: Elite Ghoul
1k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before he could finish eating he had thankfully started to heal already and the consuming of the Rabbit was getting easier. Alexei was rushing to finish when he heard someone walking towards him, Knowing what was coming Alexei stopped eating and turned around. 

"So... are you going to kill me?" Alexei asked with a faint self-depricating tone plastered all over the sentence.

"Well..... Maybe you think I am stupid?"

"What?!" 

Alexei was indeed surprised by the answer that Silveta gave, he was surprised because he understood what she ment, She knew from the start that Alexei was no human but a monster that was able to think and speak in human tongue. 

"If you knew then why did you not say so sooner, or even better why didn't you run away when I let you go into the city?"

"The reasons are a lot actually, like how I wanted to make sure and I also felt that you could kill me the moment you felt threatend, you could also say that I fell in love... with your Dick but in truth there is ony one major reason. You, in the past three days, have treated me better than my husband has treated me in the last seven years of marriage. It is pretty defeating you know, for a woman and anyone for that matter to be disregarded and thrown away just because of your looks or your age or your unwillingness to throw you dignity away. And not to anyone but towards the hatefull rapist and lolicon of a pesky little baron family near the borders of your clealry supirior Viscounty that simply threw you away like garbage. Look Alexei, no, Master I have nowhere to go back to and I also don't want ot go back anyway. So take me with you and give me the fun meaningfull life that I want and need. I Silveta pledge my alliginace to you and throw away my Noble name of Bartelo."

Alexei processed all of the infromation that Silveta poured out. It was indeed true, even back in his army days he had seen plenty of rape victims that begged the soldiers to take them with them. Not because of love but because of the need to be loved and feel needed, It is one of the basic truths that bind humans. When you feel that your life is being threatened and that just in front of you there is a chance to make your life not only stabilize but better then there are few who would not take the risk. 

Alexei didn't give a cringey answer back. He just took out his a=broken sword from the rabbit queens eye socket and did what they did back on earth, though instead of knighting her she just became accepted as his First subardinate completely this time. He then Dropped the weapon down and continued eating without caring about what Silveta saw or thought.  As he started eating again he could feel the bond that tied him and Silveta previously together become Stronger and more effective, as if the magical energy around them understood what happened and acted accordingly.

{BURP!} With a loud satisfied burp Alexei dropped down on the ground an waited for what he was sure was coming. The hole in his chest was almost closed by now. It was lucky that the food he actually ate dissolved in his mouth and neck and that his actuall organs weren't being used for anything, as of right now. Alexei felt the energy goind faster yet again, it stared to rampage around his body, A large predatory houl came out of Alexei's mouth as the pain started to get stronger and stronger. But somehow it stopped at just that, He was in a weird state of pain and relief at the same time. After having this gon on for the Next 15 minutes. The throbbing and thrashing around stopped as Alexei steadily got up and Starte examining his body. He had reached 1.8 meters in height, His muscles were refined and sturdy, He somehow felt as if he had become less pale even though blood still didn't flow in his body. He could see, hear, smell feel ad probably even taste better. he run around and tested his speed and strength and found out with glee that he has finally surpassed the limits of humans, at least on earth, he was fatser than usain bolt and much stronger than the strong-men up north. But somehow inexplicably he could feel something else. Something that he couldn't quite point out, as if a power long lost was starting to awaken but it was still too far away for him to reach.

Alexei finished checking up himself and looked towards Silveta were he noticed her looking at a certian part of his bodythat he seemed to have glossed over. It seems that somehow he had gotten  boner again. 

'This must be the result of... evolutionary happiness? Who knows' Alexei shrugged his shoulders and did the only thing fitting the situation. He plunged into the depths of Silvetas pussy and asshole, with his now longer 30 cm dick, making her reach a new point of extreme pleasure. He kept going back and forth with animalisic ferocity, As she yellepd and cried from the extreme pleasure that she had missed dearly the past 3 days. She begged for more again and again, As she came for hours and on straight. By the time Alexei came in her ass so hard that the cum coated all of her innards and a fountain of cum came out she dropped down almost lifelessly, making incoherent sounds with eyes rolled back and tongue sticking out. Arms and legs twitching ever so slightly. 

18