CHapter 2-3: Confrontation in the Crypt
571 13 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexei was utterly stunned by what he saw. He truly didn't expect to meet another blood mage. The chances of something like ths happening were so miniscule that he couldn't comprehend it. 

"I am indeed sorry for intruding on the ritual but you see that woman over there is not only accompanying me but we have also made a bond. So would you kindly release her? I can find you another woman if you want. And also what would your name be?" Said Alexei in the most polite way he could. He seriously wasn't ready for a major battle. Especially with someone who has had more expirience with blood magic, if he was judged by his appearance he was at least 50 and probably more than 70. Since he wasn't human, at least now.

"Well.... My name would be Sanguis Cucculo but that truly won't do uninvited guest. You see, she is one of the best material we have had in a long while. And she will give me the chance to breathrough and become a legendary thrall." 

"A Thrall?!" Alexei yelleped hearing the word legendary right befor the word thrall. Is a thrall such a rare thing? 

"Oh? It appears you understand how important such a thing is. Indeed fellow Vampire admirer I am so close to reaching the stage right before the Godly Vampiric body. So if you would like to I could let you watch the procedures"

"Υou mentioned something about knowing my master? How are you so sure that you would know him?" Said Alexei wanting to change the subject since he wasn't planing on letting the sacrifice or whatever happen, especially now that he found out the other party isn't even a thrall but probably a human that used a bunch of different to gain their power and also change himself into one. 

"Yes indeed. I wouldn't say I am well known in the whole Blood God organization but in the area of the frontier villages and former frontiers I would say I am the most senior and advanced member. Once I manage to become a thrall I will be moved further towards the center of the Zantine kingdom. So tell me who would the person who initiated you, you appear to be pretty well made, as your body is incredibly advanced for a mere ghoul."

'So this is where the misunderstanding comes from, it appeares that since he isn't a thrall he doesn't think I could be and not only that but since I didn't use blood magic he deemed me to be of lesser strength. The question is how does he manage to use blood magic without becoming a thrall since even I couldn't do it. Well I guess I will have to find time later, now it is time suck all of his blood.'

Alexei stopped thinking to himself and stood straight. He looked at the occult believer in front of him and without any warning he charged. As if he was expecting it the middle aged man swang his arms upwards till he suddenly stopped, a wall appeared in front of him. The blood looking dried up. Alexei punched at the wall, once and then twice. A flurry of punches smashed down with incredible force, the air on the room became terbulent. huge gusts of wind blew everywhere. 

"Is that all you've got! Stray Ghoul!" Yelled the middle aged man, in order to be heard, and cancelled the wall of blood leading to Alexei falling forwards from hitting nothing. The old man quickly approached Alexei and covered his arm in blood as he punched straight for his head. It appeared the fight was done, Alexei was not in balance, so he couldn't possibly dodge... but why would he? Alexei placed his hands in fon of his face and took the punch. Blood exploded everywhere and the winds blasted outwards. 

"How?" The middle aged man barely managed to utter those words as he fell down to the ground. His body the shreiveled up and Alexei consumed his blood following the same procedure as before. he waited there for a while for his arms to recover as he relished the feeling of eating something so nutritious. He then released Silveta who hugged him tightly.

"Thank you....I...I wa so..scared..sorry I got you into all this trouble." 

Alexei patted her head and hugged her back in an attempt to make her calm down.

"Don't worry Silveta, everyone would be scared at such a situation. even trained veterans. This was too far from what you would consider normal." Alexei truly believed what he said, he regreted rushing things and having her collect information as if he had forgotten that she grew up as a noble with little contact with the outside world. And it wasn't just that, She isn't strong enough so how did he expect her to go out into the world without the strength to defend herself and still be fine. 

"Silveta, we need to have you become stronger some way or another. Don't you agree?" She merely nodded as she still hadn't gotten her head out of Alexei's chest. 

"Master I have taken care of the Village head, he agreed. How are the preperations going?"

the sound of footsteps was followed by the loud voice of an underling as underling A made his way into the room.

"Hello sir Underling, I would like you to kindly give me the location of this wannabe's library." Said Alexei in a cheerfull tone as he approached the weak little man that bullied the village head previously. 

Alexei was actually kind off surprised at how the man hadn't even suspected that something had happened after seeing the mummified body right outside the hidden door. 'Maybe this is a common occurance.'

"Who are you! What did you do to Master!? I..!" Before he managed to finish yelling his boring retoric Alexei had closed in and punched him in the face. underling A fell down on his back as blood started to flow out from his nose. Deciding to show off a little Alexei did a motion with his hand, for flare, and brought the blood closer to his face as he purrified it and ate it.

"Well you actually taste pretty good. Maybe you woould be more valuable as a meal?" At those sinister words of Alexei tasty Underling A swang his head hurridly indicating that he didn't want that and said "There truly is no need for that, here let me lead you to master's secret chambers. Follow me please." That serville and submissive attitude could really make one go mad with power.

 

13