In Pursuit of Perfection: Priam and Zimmer’s Intertwined, Paths, 24.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Priam Bullen meticulously groomed himself, attending to the smallest details before his meeting with Zimmer. Being an illegitimate son of Marquess Bullen, his origins were marked by a dark history.

His existence was the result of an unwanted and criminal conception, perpetrated by someone seeking financial advantages by involving themselves with the prestigious Bullen family. From an early age, Priam found himself compelled to hold his breath, as if any misstep could further tarnish the already shaken reputation of the family.

His relationship with the Marquess, a renowned Zerg in the empire, only exacerbated this feeling of being an “unwelcome guest” in his own lineage.

Immersed in the world of Zergs, whose pursuit of perfection was relentless, Priam found his place as a researcher in the field of genetic enhancement. In this environment, each Zerg was born increasingly closer to perfection, with embryos germinated in capsules, centuries away from the traditional method of birth.

Priam and Zimmer, both dedicated to this field, worked together on research projects after the war, sharing knowledge and collaborating to propel the quest for genetic perfection in Zergs.

This close professional partnership allowed Priam Bullen and Zimmer Sommerfeld, the Duke of Sologard, to develop an intimate working relationship, facing scientific challenges side by side, exchanging ideas, and contributing to the evolution of Zerg society.

However, beneath this professional facade, Priam experienced an emotional rollercoaster. Initially, he tried to understand Zimmer's reasons and accept any secrets that surrounded them.

However, over time, frustration and dissatisfaction began to seep into his soul. Questions arose about his own worth and the true genuineness of the relationship he shared with Zimmer.

He didn't want to be just Priam Bullen, the renowned researcher of the Zerg Empire received with suspicion at Zimmer's properties. He longed to be Priam Bullen, someone who would be recognized as part of a couple, alongside Zimmer Sommerfeld.

Had the passage of time made him ambitious, yearning for more than mere professional success?

In the mirror, Priam Bullen contemplated his own reflection, admiring the vision unfolding before his eyes. His features were a harmonious symphony of beauty and charm, sculpted with precision. The smoothness of his lightly tanned skin invited delicate touch, while his dark and silky hair elegantly framed his face.

His eyes, deep and expressive, beckoned to delve into his soul. The intense blue color that filled them seemed to radiate with a magnetic aura, hypnotizing anyone fortunate enough to meet his gaze. His lips, slightly curved in a discreet smile, added a touch of mystery and seduction to his appearance.

Priam's upright and confident posture denoted not only his physical beauty but also the inner strength that propelled him. His broad and well-defined shoulders reflected the determination and dedication he possessed as a researcher. Every graceful movement he made revealed the precision-carved harmony of his body.

As his eyes roamed over every detail of his appearance, Priam recognized himself as a beautiful and admirable Zerg. Confidence emanated from his being, blending with his captivating personality and sharp intellect.

Facing his own reflected image, Priam felt compelled to seek not only acceptance from others but also self-acceptance.

He knew that beyond external beauty, there was a complex and passionate human being behind that mirror reflection. And with that awareness, he prepared himself to face the challenges and uncertainties that awaited him on his emotional journey.

In a moment of hesitation, Priam began to consider the idea of accepting one of the dates that were proposed to him. Perhaps it was necessary for Zimmer Sommerfeld to understand that there were genuinely interested people in him, in Priam Bullen.

Rigel and Pierre walked side by side, mesmerized by the tranquility and serenity of Lake Plua. Pierre, in particular, felt captivated by the scene before his eyes, unable to tire of the beauty that surrounded him. The two setting suns painted the sky with orange hues, reflecting on the calm waters of the lake, creating a spectacle of colors and peace.

As they explored the shoreline, their gazes were drawn to a formation of floating stones, a creation, and natural phenomenon that bestowed a magical and enchanting atmosphere upon the place. Fascinated, Rigel and Pierre decided to venture into that peculiarity.

With skill and agility, they began to climb onto the floating stones, moving with a harmonious dance in the air. Each leap to the next stone was an exciting challenge, a mix of excitement and confidence that propelled them to reach new heights. The sensation of floating in the air, in perfect synchrony with the surroundings, was truly exhilarating.

As they advanced on this journey, an elegant flying vehicle emerged on the horizon, capturing Rigel and Pierre's attention. Its futuristic and aerodynamic structure gleamed under the sunlight, revealing its sophistication. With impressive smoothness, the vehicle took off, propelled by powerful turbines, ascending into the skies.

Pierre and Rigel were sitting near the lake's edge, enjoying the gentle breeze that blew across its surface. The fresh scent of the water mingled with the sweetness of the wildflowers nearby. Rigel noticed that his friend Pierre seemed to exist in an alternating state, sometimes a bit downcast, then perfectly fine.

Rigel: Pierre, you haven't been doing so well lately. Is everything okay?

Pierre forced a smile, trying to disguise his discomfort. However, his eyes revealed a mix of tiredness and concern.

Pierre: Ah, Rigel, don't worry. I think it's just the fatigue from the past few days, I guess.

Rigel looked at Pierre with a mixed expression of curiosity and concern. Worry lines formed on his forehead as he closely observed his friend's features.

Rigel: Pierre, if you need to vent, I'm here to listen.

Pierre averted his gaze for a moment, feeling Rigel's suspicion hanging in the air.

Pierre: (sighs) Rigel, there's something I've been thinking about a lot, but I think it's time to talk about it.

Rigel: (places hand on heart) Pierre, you know you can trust me.

Pierre: (looks into Rigel's eyes) I can't forget what happened, like Aluora and Gelub, and how they could commit such atrocities. Sometimes, the weight of that knowledge feels overwhelming, and I feel deeply disturbed.

Rigel was surprised by the revelation, trying to process the information. His expression changed from curiosity to understanding as he absorbed Pierre's words.

Rigel: Pierre, why did you keep this to yourself? We can talk about it.

Pierre: I knew it could cause concern. Besides, your brother, you're also searching for him, you've already helped me so much. I didn't want to add more weight to your worries.

Rigel: (places a hand on Pierre's shoulder) Pierre, I understand your concern, but you can trust me.

Skies, Pierre thought: he has always been a notorious liar, and since he woke up in the future, his lies persist incessantly, be it morning, afternoon, or night...

But what could he do? Reveal that he possesses a magical gem capable of transporting him to another dimension. Confess that he is a dragon? Admit that he is not an orc. Claim that he was not in danger with Aluora and Gelub, but rather, he was the threat to Aluora and Gelub?

To strengthen himself, Pierre developed a study strategy, dedicating himself to training and studying in Avalamita for two or three consecutive days.

His physical strength was poor just a week ago, but now he could already feel a slight layer of muscles emerging on his body, despite his omega constitution. However, his abdomen continued to show no signs of muscular development.

Why not move to a place where omegas needed alphas? Technology transformed life; a simple annual injection and everyone became ordinary beings.

How many romance books had he read about beautiful alphas and sexy neck bites, and yet, nothing happened to him? Nowadays, having a natural child is a scandal!

0