Embracing the Unknown, 25.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the previous events and days of anticipation, Rigel receives an unexpected summons. He is summoned to attend an important meeting in the Krazed Galaxy, where he will finally receive the answer about his brother's whereabouts. This summons brings a mixture of emotions for Rigel, with the hope of finally finding his brother and the fear of the unknown that this revelation may bring.

Back to the lakeside home, Rigel shares the news with Pierre, his friend and confidant. They engage in an animated conversation about the opportunity to finally discover what happened to Rigel's brother. However, behind the happiness, Rigel also harbors a shadow of worry.

He reveals to Pierre that his journey to the Beast's Galaxy was permitted only through a complex process. His consciousness will be loaded into a special sensor that will direct his awareness to be coupled with a biomechanical body. Rigel explains that, while he hasn't personally seen the Duke of Sologard, he is extremely grateful, as this type of travel is reserved only for the immensely wealthy.

Pierre begins to reflect on his experience in the future, although he is fascinated by the advanced technology and wonders he had encountered. He also begins to realize that not everyone in the future will have equal access to these amenities.

After a brief pause, Rigel's voice trembles as he reveals the disturbing truth he has discovered. His hands tremble, his heart races, and a deep sense of shame washes over him. The words struggle to leave his lips as he reveals that his brother had married the person who bought him. Fear and vulnerability hang in the air, making it difficult for Rigel to continue speaking.

With great care, Pierre begins to speak: “There is a particular psychological stage characterized: by situations of tension, fear, and sometimes even torture, in which the victim: by experiencing all the fears, frustrations, and yearnings within the situation, develops affection for their aggressor.”

This “affection” arises from the situation of fear, stress, and psychological pressure in which the victim's survival. The Instinct unconsciously believes that they need to comply with all the rules imposed by the aggressor in order to escape the situation in the least painful way possible.

In circumstances of kidnapping and extended deprivations of freedom. So, refrain from expressing criticism. Find a quiet place to be with him and make an effort to demonstrate that you can comprehend him. You can only do that, really.

But for a moment, something flickered in Pierre's eyes, and he emphasized: However, if he's a scoundrel, report him to the galactic council for the crime, even without your brother's permission. Saving yourself is complex and painful!

Rigel was stunned, his legs weakened, and he fell to his knees, letting out a choked sob. The tears came as an overwhelming torrent, shaking his body and echoing through the surroundings. Hot, salty tears streamed down his face, while deep and anguished sobs escaped from his throat.

Each breath was accompanied by a shiver that ran through his entire body, and his heart felt like it was about to explode in his chest. His vision became blurred, and he struggled to catch his breath amidst the uncontrollable sobs.

At this moment of intense emotional pain, Pierre approached carefully, understanding the depth of Rigel's suffering. He extended his arms, enveloping him in a warm and comforting embrace. Pierre held Rigel tightly, conveying an unwavering sense of security.

As tears wetted his shoulders, Pierre whispered words of consolation and support, letting Rigel know that he was not alone. Over time, the sobs gradually subsided, and Rigel found some calm in the reassuring presence of his friend.

After Rigel calmed down from the moments of intense emotion, Pierre looked at him with a mixture of sadness and understanding. He gently asked Rigel when he was scheduled to depart. Rigel took a deep breath and replied with renewed determination: tomorrow.

The next day, as the sun begins to set, Rigel and Pierre meet at the lakeside home for the farewell. The atmosphere is filled with emotion and a certain tension. Rigel looks around and notices the presence of soldiers in the distance, waiting for him.

Rigel approaches Pierre, holding his hands firmly. There is a glimmer of trust in his eyes as he expresses words of farewell and hope. Pierre is moved by his words, and a sad smile appears on his lips. Despite the short journey they shared, the friendship that was born from tragedy binds them strongly.

Knowing that their paths are diverging, they say their goodbyes, with the certainty that the friendship they built will endure forever. Rigel casts a final look of gratitude and farewell to Pierre before embarking on his new journey. Both feel a mixture of emotions but nurture the hope that everything will turn out fine.

A sad smile forms on Pierre's lips as nostalgia envelops his heart. The surroundings seem quiet, as if the world is holding its breath to witness this crucial moment. Every second feels eternal.

As Rigel walks away towards the soldiers, each step marking the beginning of a new journey, he casts a final look of gratitude and farewell to Pierre. The wind blows gently, carrying their shared emotions like an invisible embrace that extends beyond time and space.

At night... “Pierre appreciated the serenity of Lake Plua at night, where the floating stones created an enchanted atmosphere.” He was fascinated by the perfect combination of nature and advanced technology of the stellar era. In his thoughts, he reflected on how the line between science and magic often became indistinguishable.

When...

Zimmer emerged from the depths of Lake Plua, revealing his imposing figure. His muscular body, sculpted like a work of art, was on display, with no trace of beard on his striking face. His golden eyes shone with intensity, reflecting the moonlight like a pair of sparkling stars.

He was the embodiment of strength and beauty, with a magnetic presence that was impossible to ignore. Every movement he made was filled with gracefulness and confidence, capturing Pierre's attention.

His hair was wet, a perfectly tousled shade of dark blond from the water, completing the ensemble, elegantly framing his angular face. Zimmer exuded an irresistible charm, a mix of charisma and mystery that left everyone intrigued.

Pierre felt a shiver run down his spine as Zimmer approached, water dripping from his sculpted body. It was as if he were a magical being, a creature born from the depths of the lake. Pierre was fascinated by the appearance of the being in front of him, questioning whether he was an imposing zerg or a beautiful celestial angel.

“You?” Pierre asked, his voice barely coming out in a whisper.

Zimmer smiled, revealing white, perfect teeth. His deep and mesmerizing voice filled the air.

“Hello,” he said with an enchanting smile. “Do you also appreciate the beauty of the floating stones in this lake?”

Pierre's heart raced, unable to look away from that magnificent figure. He felt drawn to Zim in a way he hadn't felt in a long time. The encounter on the lake shore had changed his sad night.

“My name is Pierre,” he spoke.

Zimmer reacted, “You can call me Zim”!

The soft sounds of the night blended with the rapid beating of their hearts, filling the air with an atmosphere charged with desire.

Zimmer's eyes traced every feature of Pierre's face, memorizing them as if they were constellations in the sky. The moon's silver rays caressed his skin, highlighting his flawless complexion. A subtle fragrance, mixed with the lake breeze, filled the air and filled Zimmer's senses.

Though there were many smiles across the galaxy yearning for his, Zimmer longed for the one in front of him. He had received countless looks, but the only one he desired was there, just a few steps away.

Pierre didn't doubt whether it was a coincidence or not, but upon receiving this opportunity, he recognized it as a gift from destiny.

However, he also felt the mutual attraction, an intertwined interest.

So, for a moment, Pierre felt faith in his epic night of love being restored.

A glimmer of hope reflected in Pierre's eyes, but not exactly the kind of sparkle that involved romantic candlelit dinners or hand-in-hand walks in the park. In his mind, he glimpsed a night, a brief future filled with R-18 moments that would make even the most conservative blush.

With a mischievous smile on his lips, Pierre took a step towards Zimmer.

0