A Game of No Hands Chapter 47
359 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Stella confronted her reflection, Angelica lay on the bed, failing to enjoy her moment of solitude. What was the Mistress or Mewstress as her cursed mouth insisted, doing now? She wondered, staring at the open door to the bedroom. The answer was obvious: Tina would be giving the girls their long awaited cock. Not that Angelica harbored jealousy, no, the mistress had sated her entirely, her pussy ached while her dick hid deep in its sheath. Rather, she felt a vague unease when the mistress left her presence. Angelica suspected the pet modifier card was responsible for this, giving her a mild case of separation anxiety. She hadn’t wanted to wear clothing to go out, but she sure as hell didn’t want to be left behind. She didn’t care that the mistress played with the maids without her, but wanted to be in that room.

Growling at herself, Angelica rolled on her back and stretched, displaying fearsome claws to the ceiling and extending her wings beyond the edges of the bed. She kept her front paws extended, examining them. Large cat’s paws, but not oversized for her body like the girls. The pet card had even pushed her shoulder blades to the sides of her ribcage, making them true legs. That left her teeth as the sole means of picking things up. That was less than ideal. Her small mouth and thin humanish neck limited even that. She’d experimented fetching items off the store shelves for Tina, a two-pound bag of flour had been a strain.

“Mew’s a pet. Mew don’t need to do mewthing.” She told herself and smiled as she groomed a useless paw. So far, being Tina’s pet had been good. Being helpless to the resist her huge hands thrilled her. Still, Angelica remembered her declaration in the diner as they’d all retreated from the weekend rental. To become a beautiful feline angel with a subby dog maid and a bestial, barely controlled pet girlfriend. If that didn’t suit them? Tough, she’d make them love it.

That… hadn’t gone well. She still remembered the moment that Steve’s teeth had sunk into her wrist and she realized she’d fucked up big time. Until that point she’d been in that panicked state where you know you’ve screwed up, but maybe if you keep digging you’d unearth a solution.

She’d wanted to win so badly. Be the dom, be in charge, show Tina how powerful she could be.

And because of that, she’d lost. Steve revoked her right to be her mistress and Tina… she’d been demonstrating how proper doms behave.  Sure, she’d hung Angelica from the ceiling most of the afternoon, rendering her nearly insensate with scent and sex, but then she’d spent a full hour brushing out her fur and feeding her those impossibly scrumptious treats from that little bag. Not only that, but she asked Angelica if there had been anything she didn’t want to do again.

In short, being an excellent mistress, while subtly showing Angelica everything she’d done wrong. It helped that being the Mistress’s pet, even as her cum dump, felt wonderful.

Yet, in this state of unease, she could help but ponder about what happened next. Planning for the future wasn’t very petlike but still, Angelica couldn’t help it. Pet card would fade right before the final turn, she’d get her hands back and some other card. The finale would happen and no matter who won, decisions would have to be made. 

She put aside that image of a glorious feline angel holding the leashes of a beast woman and a cute maid. Now she needed to figure out a new goal. What did she want out of this tryst, this game? Assuming permeancy, what parts did she want? Looking down over her body, she saw her nearly empty udder sitting between her legs. That was first on her list of things to go. Then let her head fall to the side and stare down the length of her wing. Glossy black expanse broken by a few pink or purple flight feathers. She’d been so outrageously excited when they’d sprouted from her back.

Laughing, she folded the wings in and stood up. While she had no insights into what she wanted out of the game, she certainly knew what she wanted to do now.

Five minutes later, she sat on the roof of the manor. The climb had been a little scary, several planks of siding tore like wet paper beneath her claws. The manor’s apparent self-repair was a glamor, not an actual remedy for decades of neglect. Which made sense from what she knew of Tipper, who even in their “basic magic” text spent large swaths of word discussing the importance of appearances.

Angelica decided to show the dead, gender neutral, magus some flare. Looking down over the untame jungle of a garden, she spotted a field of long grass beyond it. That would serve as a suitable landing area. The trees that surrounded it were taller than the manor itself. They’d serve as launching sites for her return flight. The only crucial thing she had to avoid was the yawning hole in the middle of the garden. So long as she steered clear of that, she’d be fine. Hopefully.

Dismissing the thought of climbing down and search the manor for a helmet as last-minute nerves, she climbed to the peak of the roof and spread her wings. Lowering herself down into a crouch as if she were about to pounce prey, or more likely, a ball. She took several long breaths, then sprinted down the slope of the roof and launched herself into the air.  Her wings grabbed hold of the air itself as she gave a powerful flap before stretching out to glide.

It was working! There was no plummeting! She sailed from the house, over the garden, and quickly discovered herself more in a slow fall than an even glide. The greenery of the jungle garden approached with a disconcerting speed. Some of those vines sported thorns larger than Tina’s teeth. At this rate, she’d only make it three quarters of the way over the garden, way short of the field. The only alternate landing site was the stone platform that surround the hole. Twisting her wings, she banked left, losing precious feet of altitude in exchange for speed. The greenery zipped beneath her. Too fast, the nearest corner of the platform rapidly approached. She considered diving for it but what if she came in too fast and rolled into the gaping hole anyway. Too late now! She aimed for the opposite side and prayed she had enough speed to reach it.

She passed over the lip of the hole and Whumpf! Warm air buffeted her fur and feathers, pushing her sky ward. An updraft! She banked into it, turning sharply, slowing down and yes! She mewed with triumph as she pulled into a tight spiral. The hole, while seeming huge to her on the ground was just wide enough to accommodate her great wingspan. Were there another sphinx circling around with her, there would be barely half a wing between them. Up and up she spiraled until her motion flattened into a circle. The air geyser she rode lifted her about three times the height of the house.  

With a joyious whoop she expanded the width of her circling, feeling out the edges of the stream of air with her wings. She contented herself with that barrier for a minute or so before plunging beyond them into the cooler air. First quick swings out into the space where she fell instead of flew and back to the safety of the rising air. She grew bolder with every venture, straying farther, diving, swooping over the garden before returning to the updraft to spiral upward again. Each flight was like the trip down a water slide that she designed on the fly and accompanied by a near effortless climb to the top. 

Harsh caws attracted her attention, a group of three crows fluttered around her updraft. Angelica growled a warning, but they took it as an invitation. The black birds swooped below her. Banking out of the updraft, Angelica dived after them. As soon as the little bird entered the column of air they shot upward, leaving Angelica to spiral up after them, their rapid caws taking on mocking notes. They surfed the air like three kites ten feet above Angelica’s maximum altitude, their wings only three quarters extended. Angelica’s jaws chattered like a house cat at the insolence of a bird sitting on the window sill. 

The little bastards snapped their wings to their sides and dove past her, one the largest of the three tagging her tail as he zipped past. Hissing her declaration of war Angelica dived after them, over shot and nearly put herself within the depths of the hole.  The crows circled the updraft as she rose again, their leader proudly taunting her with a beak full of purple fluff. Growling even louder, somewhere in her brain a reasonable voice declared that she’d never be able to catch any of them. She told that voice to shut up as she made attempt after attempt to at bat the birds out of the sky. All three had claimed tail fluff when she heard a clear:

Ka-Click!

“Angelica come!”

Her body answered the command before Angelica could consciously object, winging out from the up draft. A lone two headed figure stood on the stone patio that spread out from the center of the manor. Steve and Steph waved one paw.

The mewstress had given them her clicker? Why would she do that? Where was the mewstress? With growing wariness she flapped once and tilted her wings back to slow her speed to land almost gracefully. She hadn’t bled off quite enough momentum and stumbled forward several steps. 

 Ka-Click! “Good kitty! Were you having fun playing chase with the crows?” Steph asked as they both cast beaming smiles that Angelica couldn’t help but be warmed by.

“Mow.” Angelica answered indignantly. She hadn’t been playing with black feathered devils. That had been a hunt! Not a game of chase like a dog played. It wasn’t her fault that she was big and slow in the air. She huffed and grumbled. “Stupid crows. Mewy stole mew fur.”

“Awww poor Princess kitty, getting bullied by her snacks.” Steve cooed.

Angelica’s head snapped up, “Mew Princess?!”

“Oh! Do you like that name?” The pair placed a paw on Angelica head and rubbed between her horns. Her attempts to protest drowned beneath a rising purr. It been hours since she’d been touched and her skinned craved the contact. She lifted her head to nose at the fuzzy wrist, hoping for more pets.

“Seems to be a day for changing names. I’m Stella now.” The head formerly known as Steve said.

“Mewalla?” Angelica murred distractedly, pushing her head up into that wonderful paw.

“That’s not quite it.” The girls giggled, “Try again. What’s our names?”

“Mewph and Mella.” She attempted. Surely that was close enough. The petting stopped through and she mourned it absence.

A Ka-Click! Stopped her from following the paw back to their side and she looked up into their faces. They held the clicker between two toe of their paw. “One more time. Speak!”

“Meow mew Meeeew.” Angelica said with a frustrated chatter. The harder she attempted to speak normally, the worse it got.

“I don’t think she can do it sis.” Steph said.

“Just like a Princess to be unwilling to pronounce things correctly.” Stella grinned as the pair’s tail wagged behind them.

Angelica stamped a paw, her card induced speech impediment wasn’t her fault. If they were going to stand there and bully her, then at least they could pet her while they did it. She stepped forward and lifted their free paw with her nose.  

They chuckled as petting resumed and everything became right in the world.

“We should bring her in for dinner like the Mistress asked.” Steph said.

Stella humpfed, “We’re not on the clock, we can do what we want.”

“The Mistress still needs to prepare herself in the morning. We can show her the room we found then.” A tentacle snaked out from beneath their skirt and squeezed around one of Angelica’s breasts. 

“Mroww?” Angelica could only muster the mildest curiosity as the pair scratched the sore nest of muscles and tendons around her wings. The grope barely registered.

“Besides, she’s not full enough. The morning will be best.” Steph said.

“True.” Stella sighed, the scritches stopped, and they patted Angelica’s head. “Come on Princess. Mistress has been cooking up a feast. You must be hungry after all that flying.”

At the word, Angelica broke out of her petting fugue with a full body shake. “Mew mungry! After mewwer can mew fly more?”

“Its pretty late already.” Stella answered, “Probably not a good idea in the dark.”

Angelica looked back over the garden and was surprised to see the sky had taken the deeper blue of evening, the sun hovering just about the treetops. The fact didn’t diminish the yearning to take wing again. She had to practice if she was ever going to catch those crows. No, more than that, she’d need magic, either to shift her body further towards a bird or grant her control of the air itself. Perhaps both. A winged witch. That thought made the tip of her tail twitch.

“Angelica?” Steph called her from her thoughts

Ka-Click! “Princess come.” Stella said.

The Sphinx obeyed, amending her thought. A pet winged witch? That could work too. Especially when listening to commands became optional again.

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

 

11