A Game of No Hands Chapter 48
314 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stella woke with the first hint of sunlight to creeping around the heavy curtains.  Excitement buzzed in her brain. A new day! Steph still yawned as they wriggled out from beneath the Mistress’s arm and planted a kiss Angelica’s nose. Then giggled when her whiskers twitched and she covered her nose with a paw. The sphinx lay on her side, putting as little pressure as possible on her swollen breasts and udder. They weren’t completely taunt with fullness yet but Stella reckoned in another few hours they’d be dripping.

 “Hi Stella,” She greeted herself in the mirror then licked her still groggy sister, “Morning Steph.”

“Someone’s feeling extra this morning.” Steph patted her own cheek and yawned again.

Stella giggled into their other paw, ears blushing. “I feel great.”

“Maybe you should have changed your name when I first suggested it.” Steph suggested with more than a hint of smugness.

“I wasn’t ready. Now I’m,” They put their paws on their hips and struck a sultry pose, “Ready to be this. I’m not entirely sure what this is yet, but my old dreams are done. We need new ones. So far I’ve only got short term dreams and Mistress allowing. We fill that bucket today.”

“In that case maybe we opt for an outfit that’s a little… fluid resistant?” Steph suggested as they went over to the wardrobe. Pawing through the dresses, they pulled one that was far shinier than the others, entirely made from a supple plastic material.

“Won’t this tip her off?” Stella asked as they threw it over their heads, hooked the two straps at the waist and cinched it tight.

“We warned her yesterday, because you can’t keep your big mouth shut.” Steph giggled.

“I might not be good as this revenge stuff.” Stella whispered. Steph nodded her agreement and the pair finished dressing in silence, adding a similar plasticized apron and shiny paw galoshes to their feet. Done dressing, they hurried out to the front of the manor and peered into the branches of the plum tree. The magical gizmo they had setup still hummed away beneath it, transferring the crackling energy into the house. They’d been afraid that with the ley nexus tapped the plums would lose their power but the opposite had happened. More plum clusters weighed down the branches than ever before. Even the leaves were getting in on the funny shapes act, some of them resembling long feathers or hooked claws. 

“Well either the enchantment that Angelica put together is leaky, or the tree’s getting first crack at the magic coming up from the nexus.” Steph said after they’d stared at it for a minute.

“Or both.” Stella nodded. “I bet this is the reason Tipper built that big stone platform out back. Prevented his garden from siphoning off the mana.”

“They missed a trick then! Oooh there’s one.” Steph reached up and slid two digits behind a plum that had four nubs grown out if its bottom, like a cow’s udder. It popped of the vine and they tried to catch it but smashed it against their stomach instead. It exploded in a burst of pink energy. They felt their breasts tingle as the energy gathered into their chest.

“Careful!” They scolded each other, baring their teeth before giggling. That one plum contained the energy of at least three when they foxified Tony.

“Too many of those and the Sphinx isn’t going to be the only one who’s sloshing around when she walks.” Steph said as they set about gathering more of the udder plums. In sort order they’d gathered a skirtful of the magical fruit, although a few more had burst in their paws. With no one to channel it into, their bra felt very tight. 

“These are going to be great party favors.” Stella said as the idea suddenly came to her. “We could put a bowl of them on each table. The magicians can use them for mana if they get them home but otherwise…”

“If they weren’t party animals when they came in, they will be when they leave.” Steph laughed as the pair took their spoils inside to make their final preparations. 

Once those were complete they returned to the bedroom, finding a groggy Queen taking a pull from one of Angelica’s swollen breasts.

“Oh Mistress! We’re happy to take care of her.” They curtsied and their dress made soft squirking sounds.

“Y-you’re dressed already?!” Tina gave a nervous Naknaknak and turned away. Trying to hide her bed head mane behind a hand. “You’re not on the clock yet, are you?”

“Not yet, we have about thirty minutes before we start our nine to five,” Steph said. “Is this dress a suitable uniform for the day?”

“You’re wearing that? Without me commanding you to?” Tina eyes went from sleepy slits to wide with surprise.

“Do you like it mistress?” Stella asked with zero innocence, and the pair spun around to display their dress. “Steph thought you might.”

“Yes. It will do.” Tina said, but her gaze had shifted to her own gilded wardrobe. “I have to… prepare.” Driven by her own compulsion, she rose off the bed and rushed over to the vanity, grabbing up the brush and running it through her bristly mane.

“Mewlk mew mow?” Angelica asked, carefully sliding herself off the edge of the bed, trying not to jostle her milk laden mammaries. 

“Of course, Princess.” The pair grinned, helping themselves to the unguarded clicker and treat bag before opening the door.

Angelica hurried the best she could out into the hallway and toward the stairway, a rapid four-legged waddle.

Ka-click! Stella pressed the button just as Angelica placed a paw on the first step down. She froze and craned her head around to peer back at the girls and their wagging tail.

“Come.” Steph said and they patted their thigh.

“Meeelk Meeeeew!” Angelica protested even as she moved to obey, slowly padding back towards Steph and Stella.

“We will. But first we have a Treat for you.” Stella grinned.

At the utterance of the T-word, all hesitation in Angelica’s body vanished and she accelerated to a run, heedless of the swing of her breasts before skidding to a stop in front of them. “Mew-reat?” Her purple eyes shined with excited innocence.

“Open your mouth and close your eyes.” Steph said with saccerine sweetness.

“Aaaah.” Angelica obeyed, opening wide.

Ka-click!

“Stay. Freeze right like that. No moving a muscle.” Steph said.

Stella felt a flash of guilt as the pair carefully eased one of the udder plums from the pocket of their apron and placed it on Angelica’s tongue. The fruit sparked and a shiver raised the fur along her spine. 

“Oh, do you know what that is?” Stella asked, extending one of their feline claws, hooked it behind one of Angelica’s fangs and pulled lightly. Her nostrils flared and the tip of the fluffy tail began to twitch, Stella angled their paw to stroke their pinkie pad against the roof of her mouth. Angelica jaw trembled and the scent of Angelica arousal came to dominate her milky scent as Stella continued to run their paw pads along the sphinx’s teeth.

“Its shaped like an udder by the way.” Stella said as they cupped their paws around her muzzle and forced it closed.

The plum burst with a sizzle of electricity, pink lines of power zig zagged out of the sides of Angelica’s mouth and down into the chest.

“Mmmk!” Angelica flinched.

They tilted her head back and rubbed her throat as if they were forcing her to swallow a pill. “Take your medicine like a good kitty princess. Let yourself get nice and productive for our mistress. We have lots more where that came from. How many do you think you can hold back?”

“Mrrrow?!” Angelica groaned as pink light suffused the nipples. With the sound of a wet, liquid, glup, her breasts doubled in size, their combined girth wider than her torso. The long teats divided into two and dribbled a rich cream.

“Good princess.” Steph cooed as they batted lightly at the new nipples.

“I dunno sis.” Stella said, “She kept it out of her udder, maybe she needs another plum?”

“Meww!” Angelica cried, although neither maid could determine if she were protesting or begging for another plum as a she pawed at her breasts. 

“We do need her to walk.” Steph cheeked bumped her sister. “Its hardly revenge if we have to spend all day cleaning the carpet.”

“Not care. Mmmelk meee! Meeease!” Angelica pleaded, her eyes tearing up with desperation.

The girl chuckled and patted her head. “Patience Kitty.”

Ka-click!

“Heel and follow us.” They told her, then led her back to the staircase. Angelica’s nipples now brushed the carpet as she walked. Going up the stairs proved to be worse, having to heft her breasts up and over every step. Each step had small puddle of milk on it once she passed. When she paused for breath at the landing, Steph and Stella pulled a single treat from the leather pouch and held it out to her from the top of the stairs.

Stella felt a little bit guilty as Angelica eye’s fixed on treat and dragged her body the rest of the way, heedless of the way her breasts rippled and swung in her haste. Her cock gave a squirt of orgasm as she crunched down on the treat. She wondered if the plan was going too far? Then again, Angelica had dogged them for a week. This would be a mere taste of her own medicine.  

Steeling her resolve, Stella squeezed the clicker. Ka-click!

“Come princess.” She sang and they started walking down the hallway. Angelica struggled after them, trailing milk on the hard floor and panting with the force of her arousal.

“Checkout the paintings, princess.” Steph waved at the painting on the wall, it depicted a Holstein cow with every human smile and an udder so large it bowed their legs out around it. “That one’s of Diana Ross. And that hairy coo is supposedly Jack Nicholson. Oooh wow, check out the udders on Barbara Streisand.”

“Meow?!” Angelica’s eyes cleared a little as she took in the celebrity's portrait, human from the chest up but hooved legs splayed out around an udder three times the size of the rest of her body with teats as thick as an arm.

“Oh don’t worry.” Steph said as they flung open the door with the words, milking room in big block letters carved into the door frame. “We’re just using the milking the machine in here.”

“Yeah, it won’t turn you into a cow unless we hit the wrong button with our big clumsy paws.” Stella giggled.

Angelica stared back at them, nearly hyperventilating.

Ka-click! “Come princess.” They grinned and stepped into the milking room.

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

 

11