A Game of No Hands Chapter 54
214 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although they didn’t look practically helpful, Stella and Steph swiftly found the upgrade from clumsy oversized paws to clumsy oversized handpaws incredibly helpful getting ready for the party. Milking Angelica manually took less than five minutes. Tying ribbons and laces were a snap now. The pair spent argued fiercely what to wear to the party, Stella wanting an ensemble resembling a professional outfit with a micro skirt while Steph pleaded for frilly pink lace outfit that was only two steps down from a wedding dress. Only an appeal to Angelica broke their deadlock, who put them in a standard pink maid uniform with a knee-length skirt and a top that stretched taunt around their upper breasts. Only after they put it on did they notice the white sequins on the back that spelled out the words, HUGE COCK SLUT.

Stella whined but Steph only laughed and refused to entertain the notion to take it off.

Angelica found a fresh addition to the bedroom, a jewelry box but there were only a small selection of necklaces, bracelets and bar studs. Those were the only pieces she could remove. The clasps on the studs and rings were too delicate for her paw hands. She experiment with removing a couple of the bars from her teats but found their absence unpleasant and put them back in. She tried on her leather jacket and took it back off again. Striking a regal pose, she told her reflection that, “I’m a nudist,” and shook her bosom.

Laughing to herself, she climbed up onto the bed to wait and lightly heckle the others. “Not much point to putting much effort into this. I bet this last game’s going to be more like the first and we’ll have to rip it all off each other.”

“That’s the fun part though.” Stella said as they braided their usually mussed hair.

“Yeah, we’re even wearing underwear.” Steph laughed, giving a small howl. Their paws clapped around Steph muzzle.

“Stop that!” Stella scolded, “It was cute at first but now its getting annoying.”

“I can’t help it! I’m just so excited. AWwwwwwowowow!”

Stella rolled her eyes then turned to Tina, who’d be uncharacteristically silent thus far.

“Why’d they have to be green?” Tina fretted, glamorous outfits lay strewn around her feet, “If I wear red I look like a Christmas tree! Red works with brown fur. Now I look like a tree snake wallowing in a mud pit.” Her snakes writhed, hissing and couple wrestled with one another. Growling at her reflection she picked up a ham haunch she had sitting on the vanity and ripped a huge chunk out of it. She chewed it once and then swallowed the morsel.

Angelica prowled from the bed and curled beneath one of Stella and Steph’s arms. Then whispered, “Think she’d look good in a suit? Maybe a mewedo, I mean tuxedo?”

Their tail went to warp speed.

“Oh! Oh! Yes!” Steph exclaimed with mania shining in her blue eyes.

Stella considered the proposal, a smile growing on her face.

Tina swallowed another chunk of meat and eyed them with suspicion. “What are you planning over there?”

Stella clasped their paws together and approached with her head bowed demurely, ignoring Steph’s happy dog grin. “Would you allow us to select your outfit Mistress?”

The snakes stopped their agitated movement to focus on Steph and Stella as Tina blinked in surprise. “Very well. You can’t do worse.” She gestured at her wardrobe.

Steph and Stella fetched themselves a foot stool to stand on while they pawed through the clothing. Tina watched with crossed arms.

“Yes I suppose black is the only way to go.” Tina groused as Stella found what they were looking for but they hesitated, they knew that stubborn tone. Tina didn’t want to wear black for a party, she wanted to be flamboyant. A black tux was the opposite of that, even when worn by a hyena chimera hybrid. It said normal. They pawed on, from the blacks to the whites.

“Oh! Maybe that? Or that!” Steph commented on the various dresses on the hangers until they found a shimmery white tuxedo jacket with a sparkling sliver trim and a hint of emerald embroidery at the cuffs.

“How’s this Mistress?” They gripped the hanger and pulled it from the wardrobe. 

Tina stared at it for a long moment before high pitched laughter escaped her muzzle. “You are suggesting I wear a suit? That looks like something Elvis might wear.”

“Elvis wouldn’t wear this half as well as you will Mistress!” Steph said, then adding an excited bark.

She grabbed her twin cocks. “Don’t think because I have these you can start calling me master and dress me in suits. I’m your mistress,” A growl threaded through her voice as she cupped Stella and Steph’s chins, “Your Queen. I’m more hulking beast than beauty because I gave you the card that would have made me pretty. Don’t you forget it.” Above her head the snakes hissed.

“Yes Mistress, yes your royal eminency.” Steph cowed immediately, tucking their tail between their legs.

Yet Stella merely pouted to conceal her smirk, they’d found a sore spot. “We didn’t not mean to offend our liege.” Every royal title they used caused Tina’s cock to twitch and Stella pondered if there was time for another snack before the party. “Wearing a suit surely doesn’t make you any less female, no more than forcing a man to wear a dress. You picked the Hyena and loved your royal scepter the moment you got it. Surely our queen enjoys her gender fuckery nearly as much as turning her husband into a pair of giggling maid sluts who obey her without question.” Stella pushed the tux at her again. “You’ll look good, I promise.”

“Plus you can really show everyone who wears the pants in this family!” Steph giggled.

Tina’s lifted the hanger with a single claw. “I do not wish anyone to assume I’m male. Besides, tenting a dress is enjoyable.”

“Let your tits hang out then!” Steph grinned. “Don’t close the jacket. Little lewd but Angelica’s naked and we’re HUGE COCK SLUTS.”

“Oo!” Stella got a brain storm and the pair dived back into the wardrobe. After bit of searching they retrieved an emerald green corset that matched the scales of her snake tail and hair. “We could tie this so your top girls are nearly popping out.”

Tina eyed this all with uncertainty in her slitted eyes.

Angelica came around to rub herself against her hip, purring encouragement. “Real Queens have their servants dress them.” She said.

“Fine, I’ll try it on.” Tina relented with a snort. The three of them shared a victorious smile as carefully laid the outfit out on the bed. Thanks to the width of the base of her tail, the pants were more chaps with a panel of fabric between them to cover but in no way conceal her cocks and balls. The corset laced in the front, displaying Tina’s double cleavage between the criss crossing laces. Then Tina threaded her arms through the double sleeves and shrugged it around her wide shoulders.

“Well?” She asked, tugging at the label and spreading.

She looked… delicious. The shimmery fabric of the suit and pants pulled the eyes to her, the emerald corset invited the gaze to settle on her chest before shuttling it down to her bulging crotch.

“Can we suck your cocks right now Mistress!?” Both Stella and Steph shouted with eager glee.

“Heheheee.” Tina laughed, “I just put this on girls. No, down.”

“You do look delectable like that.” Angelica slipped around Tina legs and cheek rubbed against the straining fabric.

“Nak! You’re as bad as they are.” Tina tail swiftly coiled around the sphinx’s midsection and dragged her away.

“Mrreeow!” She protested, claws ripping up the carpet. “I haven’t played with them yet! Its only fair!”

A bell chimed through house, a classic Ding! Dong!

“Saved by the bell.” Tina laughed, “I promise I’ll plow you like a fertile field during the finale.”  

“What? Mreeeew! Its too early! We should have a whole another hour. Send the maids!” She stomped a rear paw as the tail released her. “I want-”

Tina grabbed her head, cutting off the demand. Angelica wings half opened in surprise then froze. Tina leaned down so her muzzle was even with Angelica’s ear as another hand reached to fondle her breasts. “You’ll get my cock when I give it to you, my lovely pet.”

Angelica made a muffled sound and pushed into the touch.

“that's right. You don’t have to obey me anymore but we both know you are a needy pet. All I have to do is hold you like this and tell you how I’m going to fill your belly with kittens. Maybe I’ll fit both cocks up into that aching slit of yours or put one up your back door.”

The thick feline tail puffed so much it resembled a fox’s and Angelica’s body began to tremble.

“I love you. Try not to imagine yourself swelling up with eggs or making a nest. You might need a spare brain cell for the evening.” Tina open her hand, revealing a panting Angelica, her eyes rolled halfway behind her lids.

“Nest?” She mumbled as Tina scratched her chin.

The chime sounded again.

“Nak-nak.” Tina laughed, then straightened, “Coming. Steph, Stella if she doesn’t recover in a minute or two, drag her down on a leash.”

“Yes mistress.” They answered.

“What would mew build my nest out of?” Angelica asked herself. “Sticks? Mew no. Blankets?”

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

 

7