A Game of No Hands Chapter 38
430 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The huskies could feel the brightness of the nexus almost upon them without needing to close their eyes anymore. Rousing themselves from their own after glow, they pushed themselves up to their feet. Stepping toward the panting Tony, they hooked his upper arm.

“Come on Foxy, almost done.” Steph soothed.

Tony rose to his feet in response to their gentle pull but then staggered against them as hips suddenly bucked. “Yiiiiii!” He screamed as his bright red cock spurted out another load cum rope. The cock itself dwindled as if the spunk were drawing from its own mass, shrinking down a full inch before the stream subsided.

“I-I-I feel it!” Tony leaned heavily on Steph and Stella. The pair struggled to keep the feminized pizza guy upright. Together they made two shaky steps toward the northern point of the circle before Tony cock burst again. He held his muzzle closed with one hand and released a muffled scream. Steph and Stella kept him upright my holding onto the base of his tail. Then together they stumbled the remaining steps to the rod that marked the north. The pink glow colored everything now, over powering the green of the foliage with its near neon intensity. The moonsilver rod jutting from the ground.

“Its… done.” Tony sighed, then laughed as he peered down at himself and his half size cock. “I’m bigger than last time.”

“One last thing.” Steph told her with a grin while Stella swallowed down some misgivings as they positioned Tony over the rod. One of their tentacles extended to wrap around the little cock. The touch caused the fox’s to floof from head to tail.

“S-sensitive!” Tony said as his body practically vibrated with tension.

“You’re so pretty.” Steph kissed Tony’s nose. “Now sit down, very slowly.” Stella let her handle it, her attention drawn to that little cock which had come all those times without assistance. It would probably dwindle away to nothing now.

With a nod, Tony obeyed Steph and began to squat down. Steph used the tentacle to steer the tip of the rod touched him right behind the marble sized balls. Tony immediately shuddered with a fresh orgasm, releasing a small spurt of cum that quickly dwindled to a dribble. Releasing high pitched canine whine, Tony began to grind on against the end of the rod and slowly sank down over it, long muzzle opening to pant. “Why? I- ooooh! -want it all.

“Steph and Steve get to the south.” Angelica called out. “I need all points filled to make the conduit.”

Steph hesitated so Stella took control, dropping them down to ground. She quickly slid her lips over the cock and flicked her tongue across the tip.

“Yiiiip!” Tony cried out and Steph sucked hard, savoring the slightly bitter taste of his cum. The tingle of magic came with it. It traveled down to her chest and again she feel the cards that surround their heart. This time she directed the magic through a card. Right Clothes for the Job flashed in Stella mind eye as she directed the magic back to Tony through his or her knee.

“Girls!” Tina scolded from beyond the circle.

Stella released the now barely inch long cock and caught a sly glance from Steph as they scrambled across the circle to the southern point. They impaled themselves on the waiting moonsilver rod without hesitation. Its warm and smooth surface felt pleasantly fizzy inside them.

Across the way, Tony’s masculinity had disappeared entirely, except for the adorbable little dick that bobbed as she plunged herself down on the moonsilver rod. Still tall but lithe and willowy, her wild red hair cascaded over one eye. The other rolled partially rolled back as she wrung pleasure out of her deepening pussy and tugged on her swelling breasts.

To either side, Angelica and Tina still worked themselves against their respective rods. Angelica held a disk of moon silver in her hands, extended it toward the circle and let it go. It floated, its surface rippled as a liquid might as it lazily traveled toward the center of the circle.

“Now East and West.” She said, glancing across at Tina. The pace of Angelica’s hips and Tina’s hand increased. Pink crackles of power leaped between their limbs and ears. Stella gasped as she felt the sensations of their movements, ripples of their bliss, rise into them through the moonsilver rod.

Angelica bit her lip as both of them extend hands to toward the hovering disk. Stella felt the both of them come in rush. Pink lightning leapt from Angelica’s hand, while from Tina it traveled along the stream of golden cum launched from her cock. It impacted the silver disk, which quivered for a moment, surface undulating before extending narrow spike of liquid silver into the ground. The disk shrank away as the silver continued to plunge into the earth, dwindling down a quarter sized blub. Then it lit with white energy, that both hurt the eyes and was impossible to look away from. It pulsed once, then lashed out with several tendrils of diffuse energy, they hit the circle’s edge and were drawn down into it.

Steve felt the rod within her first vibrate and then its surface shifted, whirling inside them through dozens of shapes. It felt like a tentacle but with thousands of harder nubs that targeted their most sensitive spots. Accompany it was a torrent of magic up into their body. It reached up through them only to meet a phalanx of cards enroute to their heart. Instinctively Steph and Stella pushed the power back down into the circle. They opened their eyes. From the looks of concentration on Tina’s and Angelica’s faces they were doing the same.

“Yiiiiiiikikiki!” Tony screamed, having no jealous enchantments to guard her, the energy of the nexus enveloped her body, empowering the vague spells Stella and Steph had placed. Four new breasts swelled beneath her original pair, as the fingers that gripped them shortened and thickened. Her legs too, resulted towards the animal she resembled, toes swelling into paws as the heels shrank away.

“Hang on! Gotta siphon it into the house!” Angelica shouted. Then, stood partially, exposing her moonsilver dildo, barbed like a cat’s cock, and seized her plug like nipplse. Pulling her huge breasts taunt, she slammed herself down over the rod. Pink light burst out around her pussy as she released a feral yowl. The pink energy raced around the circle towards Tony, but turned at the last moment, leaping out of the circle. It carried a small strand of moonsilver with it, arching over the roots of the plum tree.

“Its connnected!” Angelica called out as the wire lit with a white fire and Steve felt the movement of the rod inside them wane away. The magic flowed out to a small half circle set against the wall of the house. Sparks leap between the edge of the circle with an electric sizzle and ground rumbled slightly. Then the magic settled, the flames dying away to a pulsing glow. Slowly, a stain of whiteness began to spread out from the half circle along the yellowed wall of the manor. The chipped and peeling paint repairing itself to a pristine white wash.

The three players watched this in silenced, Angelica, Steph and Stella chest’s heaving with heavy breaths. Tony however bounced up and down the full length of her rod, hugging her breasts to her chest with one arm while her free hand gripped her tiny little cock. “Yi, yi, yi!” She breathed a half yip on each downward plunge until her digitigrade legs gave out and she crashed down. Her body vibrated for a moment before she threw her head back to release feral warcry, “YiiiiiAaaaaaWWwwooo!”

Steph and Stella pulled themselves off their rod, and released twin sighs. They wobbled, as each sister tried to direct their body around the circle in the opposite direction. Both laughed and Stella cheek bumped Steph, ceding her control. They walked around Angelica’s side of the circle, petting between her curled horns as they passed.

Tony had begun to explore her body as they approached, holding their pawlike hands front of their nose while wiggling her fingers. She’d grown another two tails just a bushy as the other two. They took up more volume than the rest of her. None of six her breasts were particularly large but with an additional six nipples visible through the white fur of her stomach her body screamed a certain, fertility.

“Do you like it?” Steph asked.

“Oh!” Her head snapped up, the amber eyes shining. “I…” She went silent as she struggled to lift herself off the rod.

Steve offered an arm and she grabbed hold with a tiny yip as the tip came free. Tony half jumped, half stumbled into the pair’s chest. They embraced her, the crest of her head reached their chins now and her big fuzzy ear tickled their cheeks. Stella experienced a moment of awe at how small she’d gotten.

“Pet me!” She demanded with breathless excitement. “Pet me please.”

Smiling to each other, they slid a paw over her hand and down her back, smoothing the red hair.

“No not my hair! My fur! Pet my fur please.” Tony asked, squeezing them tightly.

“Picky picky.” Steph giggled as they pulled the hair aside to stroke the soft fur of Tony’s back.

“Oh it does feel good.” She gave a little chur and snuggled closer, tails giving a slow happy swishes back and forth.

“Your not angry at all?” Stella blurted out the question.

“Ah,” Tony pulled back a smidge to look up at them. “I guess I should be? But haven’t felt this good in a long time. It like every part of me is sparkling. My girlfriend’s gonna freak! I guess I’ll find out if she’s Bi or not.” She laughed, her voice cracking so high she squeaked.

“Magical high. The euphoria will fade after bit.” Angelica said as she approached with a proud smile, “But wild magic like this works on desires. Generally, it won’t do anything you don’t want deep down.”

Tony blinked as she scanned Angelica’s feline body up and down.

“This is Angelica, our m-lover,” Stella corrected herself and then introduced Tina as her mistress.

“Hi,” The fox woman shyly stepped behind Steph and Stella. “I’m Tony,” She laughed. “So your saying I really wanted to be a small fox woman with a tiny little dick?”

“Why else would you have come back after last time?” Steph giggled and swatted Toni’s hip with their tail.

Toni yipped then looked away. “I mean I do maybe have a thing for kitsunes? But I was trying to deliver a pizza?” Her eyes suddenly shot wide and her tails went bolt straight. “Oh crap! I still have deliveries to make!”

“Toni, its complicated but you’ve helped us out.” Angelica smiled, “Would you like to stay here while the spell run its course? It shouldn’t be more than a week or two.”

“Ah well, maybe. But I have a few cats at home.” Toni smiled easily. “And as long as I can drive, I have my job. Besides if I’ve only got a week or two like this, I don’t want to hide! Gotta hit the clubs!”

“But that’s dangerous.” Stella objected, their heart thundered at the memory of the grocery store. A club could be worse.

“Hee hee.” Toni tittered, “In places other than St. Louis sure, but we have lots of magical people around here. I’ll get pestered sure. About who did my augs. They’ll be so confused when I tell them Stella and Steph.”

“That’s wonderful!” Stella nearly barked and blustered onward, ignoring Angelica’s furrowed brow and Tina’s questioning head cock. “We’re from the west coast and its so much more friendly. You have to show me and my sister around soon. Shall we get you a little less naked?”

Steph covered her mouth and giggled silently as Steve used their body to guide Toni back to their discarded clothes.

“I think I’ll need to borrow a belt.” Toni bent to retrieve her pants but as she touched it, the fabric rippled, shifting in hue and shape. “The hell?” She whispered, lifting up a black and white maid’s dress, clearly sized for her.

“Ah,” Stella nervously wagged their tail, “I might have added a little bit to the enchantment so you didn’t have buy an entirely new wardrobe.”

“Annnd,” Steph chimed in, “We kinda thought you might be into the maid look.”   

Toni held the dress up to herself and smoothed the fabric. “Oh I am going to make so many tips. Although I might borrow my girlfriend’s taser for the sketchy houses.”

Stella gushed, “You like it? It was really spur of the moment. You might not be able to wear anything else but there alot of different styles it can do. At least mine can. I’m not sure how much transferred. I think you’d make a pretty maid. Even as a guy you were smoking hot. I bet you could rock a dress even without foxy magic and- ooph!”

Tony silence her with a kiss, her lips were thick enough at the end of her muzzle enough so they formed a tight seal over Stella’s. The lasted a few beautiful seconds, then Tony pulled back.

“Thank you Stella. My life was really in a rut until a week ago and you’re giving me a real adventure.” She said with sparkling smile. “And who knows, if your mistresses do need another maid, let me know. I’ll give you a call this weekend.”

“And what am I? A hanger on?” Steph mock whined.

“Your beautiful!” Tony planted a long lick on her cheek.

Steph giggled.

Tony put on the dress and after few more good byes, got into her car. There were a few award minutes as she figured out how to sit in the car with her tails, their fluff practically filling the entire passenger seat. Then as she drove off a large metal hand settled on Stella and Steph’s shoulders.

“Stella huh?” Tina chuckled.

“It was just for him, err her.” Stella said. “So she didn’t think we were weird. I’m still Steve.”

Steph snickered but held her commentary.

“So she wouldn’t think the two headed dog girl maid was weird.” Tina echoed, “Sure Steve.”

Stella, Steve, cringed a little at the sound of her real name. It felt like a wrong way petting, unsettling somehow. It that made no sense. Steve was her name! She began to formulate her reasons but before she could forge them into sentences a familiar voice came from the direction of the manor.

“Well that took you three long enough! Any longer and I’d be shedding my antlers here.”

Turning, Steve found the Jackalope standing arms crossed in the open doorway to the manor.

 

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more! As well as read a new Gooey story: A Goo Tail.

15