A Game of No Hands Chapter 39
430 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where the hell have you been?” Angelica had just walked out from under the plum tree carrying two rods of leftover moonsilver on her back. “You ghosted us! Literally.”

“I’ve been around. Watching, waiting.” The jackalope grinned, “Not my fault you three are blind mice when it comes to seeing the unseen. Come on now. It turn eight and I know some of you are more than ready for a new change.” His eyes gleamed directly at Tina, who nodded.

“Yeah,” Angelica whispered, grimacing slightly.

“Hop to it then! Up to the game parlor. Before the manor really wakes up!” With a wide throw of his paw in a come along gesture, he bounded inside.

“What do you mean by that?” Steve asked, but the Jackalope had disappeared.

Angelica shrugged with her wings. “Remember what your aunt said? Tipper had access to really high-quality materials. Enchantments made with those won’t decay, without magic they’ll just go dormant.” She cast an anxious glance at the Ursula look alike in the fountain. “I just hope they all regard us as invited guests.”  

“Tipper is gone.” Tina said with an electronic growl. “This is our place now. Let’s go. As the horned rabbit hinted, I am eager to delete my protocols.”

“Me too!” Steph pipped up as the pair broke into a run, “Soft mistresses all around!”

Steve laughed as they jogged up the stairs, “I don’t think she’ll be all that soft with all those muscles.”

“I’m sure we can find the softest spots!” Steph cheek shoved her sister and stuck out her tongue as they entered the game parlor. The same table sat in the middle of the room, although instead of the folding chairs an individualized seat awaited them. Steph and Steve placed themselves on a padded stool, draped with a lace doily. Angelica stepped up onto a thick cushion. Finally, Tina eased herself down onto a large metal stool that had been reinforced with steel cross beams. Where a fourth player would sit, the golden Jackalope lounged on the edge of the table.

“New turn. Same rules. First though, the modifier card expires!” Despite his total lack of thumb the Jackalope somehow snapped his paw.

Tina gasps, one of her hand clangs against her chest as glowing fissures rapidly spread out along her skin. As the cracks spiderwebbed over her face pieces flaked away, revealing brown fur beneath. She gave a deep throaty laugh, and shook her head, shaking the metal and plastic shards off like detritus. Then swept claws free of chrome accents through her dark spikey mane before tossing her head like a shampoo model. Snickering happily, she dusted the crumbling metal off the rest of body until nothing remained of the bejeweled skin but glittering dust piled on the carpet.

Steve tried to remember where they left the vacuum.

Tina hugged herself and grinned happily, her tail swinging dangerously behind her.

“No more urges to destroy all organic life.” The Jackalope said. “That was totally worth getting rid of a tiny speech compulsion right?”

“Heheeheee,” Tina cackled before subsiding to a tight lip smile. “Well it wasn’t all bad,” Her tail swung around to curl around Angelica. “We just needed a bit more variety mistress.”

Angelica’s ears flicked and she quickly started to groom a snarl on her wrist. “Yes… Your feedback is noted.” Her other hand reached for her two card deck. “Shall we see how the tables turn?”

“Yeah!” Steph rubbed up against Steve. “Come on, turn it over.”  

Nerviousness flooded Steve, what more could the cards do to them now? They were already maids who liked cleaning. Probably just give them huskie heads now. That wouldn’t be too bad. Be cute and fierce. Smiling to herself she slid the top card off its sole remaining fellow and flipped it over.

Cold prickles of dread traveled up along her scalp as she read the card. Or it could do that to them. Steve took a deep breath and read it out loud.

“Yours to command, while on the clock.” Technically the second part was in parentheses but that didn’t read well. The art depicted the husky maid in a deep curtsy.

“Ooooh even more than usual? That could be fun.” Tina giggled, the animal laugh still as high pitched as ever. “I’ve got, the kingdom must feast. The art suggests we’re going to need another grocery run very soon.”

“So your playing that on yourself?” Angelica asked a little too innocently.

Tina’s eyes narrowed, “What do you have that you don’t like?”

“Well not on you, girlfriend. You have plently of bite already but maybe the maid could use a bit more chomp.” Angelica grinning.

Steve and Steph whined. “What do you mean? What’s the card say?”

“Plenty of bite and taste for meat.” Angelica said, “Its that last part that worries me. Cats can’t taste sweets. If I can’t enjoy chocolate then its automatically one of my three removals. I’d rather take my chances with the wild cards.”

“We can’t defend ourselves!” Steph growled.

Tina giggled, “hehe-nak nak. Sure you can, you just can’t take a point for this turn. Then you have no chance in winning the game if I come in second in the finale. Then, provided you take the point next turn, you could win so long as Tina places second. But you really want to bet on that Steve?”

Steve flinched. Why did the name hurt suddenly? But she pushed that aside and growled, “I want to win.” Padding the directional token, she turned the pointer towards Steph and herself.

The Jackalope chuckled, “Watch ya gonna do with that boon, eh puppy dawgs?”

Steve’s ears sagged. “I-I dunno yet.”

“Eeeh we’re at turn eight, I suppose I can tell ya how the boon works. If you win, I’m gunna hand you a card. It will be blank. You can either use it to discard as many changes as you want or write your own changes. Which you may play on yourself or any of your fellow players. As fundamental as a modifier card.”

“What if we want money?” Angelica asked.

“Lay golden eggs?” The Jackalope grinned.

“What if I want this house?” Tina leaned in over the table, dark eyes intent on the little rabbit thing.

“Why wish for what you already have?” The Jackalope grinned back. “Provided you make a little side deal with me.”

“What deal?” Tina asked.

“Nuh uh!” He waggled one tiny digit on his paw. “That’s for the winner to hear and decide. I’ll give ya alls a hint, I’m not keen to spend the next three decades sitting in some no fun bimby’s closet. All you ladies will be free to reside at the estate for as long as you like but if you want to be more than guests, you’ll need my help.”

“What do you mean guests?” Angelica said.

“Heehee,” The Jackalope hopped up to his feet. “You just have to wait and see.” He held the back of his paw up to his mouth to whisper, “Although between you and me, don’t try to knock down any walls.” Then he straightened and bowed to them all. “See ya all at the show at the end of the rainbow.” With that, he turned and hopped off the edge of the table.

“Wait.” Angelica grabbed at him but her hand closed around empty air. The Jackalope had disappeared once again.

“Can’t grab a spirit by the scruff of its neck.” Tina chuffed.

Angelica tossed her hair and snorted. “Yet. I can’t do it yet. Gimmie time, I focused on moon silver and ley line manipulation but there’s plenty in that library about spirits too.” Her ears perked, then went back as her lips pulled up into a snarl.

Tina booped her nose with a large finger pad, causing Angelica to flinch, biting off whatever she had been about to say.

“Probably threatening the avatar of the game we’re playing isn’t the greatest of ideas?” Tina laughed quietly.

“Fine. I’ll make sure you all have the most lovely of collars before I take up Jackalope hunting. So lets get on with it.” She pointed her token at Steph and Steve, then covered.

“You sure you want to do that?” Steph asked sweetly. “A random card at this level could-”

“Ssssh!” She shushed them, then smiled, “No speculating, I’m just looking forward to both of your toothy smiles.”

“Reveal.” Tina lifted her hand and everyone else did like wise.

Angelica’s arrow pointed at Steph and Steve, while all the others pointed at their owners.

Steve and Tina winced in unison, bowing their heads as their skulls crackled and popped. A broad muzzle pushed out of Steve’s cute face, her black nose stretching wider, triangular in shape. Stiff whiskers grew long from her spilt upper lip as teeth sharpened into flesh ripping fangs. The white fuzz of her cheeks thickened and swept over the remaining skin of her feline face. The fur darkened to silver on the bridge of the muzzle and up to her hairline

Meanwhile Tina cradled her blunt muzzle with two hands as it surged outward. Her face surged in every direction that existed, her jaw length and girth doubling, becoming a slavering maw with teeth the size of fingers. A deep growl of pain rolled from her throat as spittle dripped out over her lips. Her neck bent forward as the already muscles surrounding thickened until they resembled steel cables. Panting hard, she rubbed at her straining neck muscles as they lost their definition beneath thickening fur and skin.

“Heh, heh, heh.” The gravel low laugh bubbled up through Tina’s bestial visage as she spotted Angelica’s terrified expression. The change had left her hunched, her long, thick neck thrusting her head out over the table. Tina wiped the drool onto the fur of an arm then only had to lean a tiny bit to bring her teeth with inches of Angelica’s nose. “What's the matter, kitty? Do I have something in my teeth?”

Angelica, who’s entire head along with a good chunk of her upper torso would fit comfortably in Tina’s jaws, trembled. “Nuh-no, you have a lovely and not at all terrifying smile now.”

Steve and Steph didn’t notice this exchange. They clutched at their stomach, feeling the card rearrange their interal organs before the tingle of the magic raced down Steve’s arm.

“Hey! Thats not- mrrrewl!” The feline cry of pain tumbled past her lips as the magic sank into the bones of her paw as clenching muscles spread the digits. A glow enveloped the claws as they curved into wicked sickles. Then the entire paw broadened, making room for the beans to slid closer together. As the magic waned, the muscles relaxed and the claws folded into the digits of the feline paw.

“But but,” Steve sputtered as they pressed their now mismatched paws together and felt the new roughness of her broader tongue. “I’m a dog, not a cat.”

“Its okay!” Steph soothed and kissed Steve’s cheek. “You still have our huskie ears!”

Steve blinked and found herself disturbed, their eye lines no longer matched, her half of the neck had lengthened, lifting her head a couple inches higher than Steph’s still humanish face. Why hadn’t the card effected them both? Panick fluttered their heart. Tina loved dogs! Not cats! She looked up across the table where Tina continued to tease Angelica and let out a plaintive sound, a jumbled thing halfway between a meow and a bark, “Merruf! I am still cute? Am I pretty?”

Tina’s tooth filled grin swung towards them, expression softening as she took in Steve’s expression. While her upper lips had thinned her bottom lip remain full and thick, giving her a resting pout that combined with soulful dark eyes to adorable vulnerability that drew audible, “Awww.” From the Hyenaess, “Look at you! You’re adorable. Pretty girl. Good uh kittydog. I could eat you up.”

Steve’s heart lifted with relief at Tina’s praise and was unprepared for her large wet tongue to smack against her face. “Mrruf!” She cried and flinched back. The pair of them nearly fell off their stool.

“Now there’s taste of your own doggie medicine but super sized.” Angelica laughed as Steve sputtered and wiped at her mouth.

The soft flip of a card off the top of the main deck stopped everyone from further conversation, all eyes went to the card sliding toward Angelica. She released a nervous titter, ears folding back. “Heheh, it says I’m an Udder Delight. Oh!” Her eyes squeezed shut as one hand flew to a breast. All the keen ears in the room caught a gurgling emanate from the mammaries as it swelled against her hand. Drops of white fluid appear at her plug like nipples even as they stretched out into tapered teats. “No! I’m gonna get milk in my fur!” Angelica cried as her breasts gurgled again, their girth surging against her hand and sending a stream of milk over the table.

Steve and Steph ducked to avoid it, then giggled.

“It’s not funny!” Angelica growled before shoving the squirting breast upward and clamping her mouth over the teat. “Mmmmph!” Her cheeked bludged before she gulp the milk down.

“I hope she doesn’t hog it all.” Steph grinned.

“Don’t get your hopes up.” Steve said, “That card she played probably made us lactose intolerant.”

“More for me then.” Tina captured Angelica’s other breast, pointed its dribbling teat at her mouth and squeezed.

A stream of milk squirted into the back of Tina’s open jaws as Angelica released her grip on the other teat to yowl outloud. Tina released the breast and swallowed.

“Mmmm. Creamy.” She chuckled.

Angelica sagged down to all fours, panting heavily. “Oh! Mreeewl, its not done! Nrrrrrr…” Raising her hindquarters, she kneaded the carpet with her hands as she lifted her tail to display her shining sex. Below it, two tapered teats had emerged from her thick black fur on either side of her cock’s sheath. The flesh above them swelled like two filling water balloons and drooped downward. Angelica moaned when they touched, their flesh fusing together into a single udder. Their growth stopped with the teats halfway to the ground. Angelica one leg as she craned around peer at it. “I-I have a goat’s udder! Oh gods!” She over balanced and stumbled, setting the udder swinging when she caught herself. “Meeeeew! Its sooo full!”

“Hold on. Your not done.” Tina said with a delighted laugh. “You won the quest remember? We need to pick your modifier card.” She gestured at the table were three new cards awaited Angelica. “Wasn’t there something you wanted to get rid of?”

Angelica grimaced and with effort, slowed her desperate panting enough to focus on the cards. “Can I get rid of the card I just got?”

Tina shrugged. “I don’t know. Can you?”

The purple eyes flicked over to Steph and Steve. The udder ached urgently between her legs and her breast felt so heavy on her chest but they didn’t compare to the haze that descended if she listened to an argument. If she needed to keep some amount of wits about her during the finale there was only one choice. Closing her eyes she reached through her hanging cleavage and into her chest, withdrawing a single card. The heated discussion card lit with a white glow and dissolved.

The three cards in front of her flipped themselves over. They read, Dragon, Hen and Pet.

Steph barked and Steve chuffed with delight at the options. Angelica swallowed hard as she remember who got to choose her modifier card.

“Oooh what should we chose sister?” Steph asked. “Dragon might let her match mistress Tina, that could be fun to watch.”

“But we’d be in the middle of that.” Steve chewed on a claw thoughtfully.

“I’ll be a gentle mistress this time, I swear.” Angelica smiled without much hope.

“A milky dragon would be a real mess clean up after.” Steph nodded sadly. “Hen would be a little redundant, she already lays tasty eggs.”

“That leaves mew one choice.” Steve composure broke into a tittering giggle and she covered her predatory grin with a paw. “We’re not doing this out of any desire for revenge.”

“We’re tots above that,” Steph nodded in agreement, their tail a blur behind them. “Just saving ourselves some work.”

Angelica bowed her head and smiled, “Its fair. I promise to be a good pet.” Then lifted her chin, offering her throat for a collar as Steve and Steph reached across the table to tap the pet card.

A wide leather collar appeared around Angelica’s outstretched neck, with a pair of heart tags dangling from its D-loop. On the table, two additional items materialized: a canvas draw string bag and an oversized fob with a large button. Angelica lowered her nose to look curiously at the items but when she reached toward them, her hand started tremble, then twist. Her thumb shrank away and her fingers thickened until her claws folded into the digits, leaving her with paws. “Mewmmit,” She whispered, her ears wilting as she dropped her paw to the ground, tail lashing with annoyance.

“Hee hee!” Tina laughed with delight, “Can’t have a pet with thumbs! It be a disaster. And I bet I know what this is.” She plucked the button fob from the table and held it between finger and thumb. When she pressed the button the device made a loud, Ka-Click! Sound.

Angelica, who had started sniffing at the bag, immediately looked up at Tina, ears perked.

The corner of Tina’s muzzle quirked upwards in an evil smirk. “Angelica, sit.”

Angelica’s sat, directly on her udder. Two streams of milk shot out to either side of her, spattering milk across the carpet and the underside of the table.

“Oh fuck,” The sphinx blinked in shock. “I’meew click trained?!”

In answer, Tina clicked the fob again, “Roll over.”

Angelica obeyed, sighing in relief as she took the weight off her udder and rested on her back, wings opening slightly.

“Your much better at this than Steph and Steve ever were,” Tina said.

“Hey!” Steph protested. “We’re good girls!”

“Of course you are. Just not obedient girls. Although maybe that’s changed too with your new toy.” Tina said, “I’ll play with you two in a moment.”

Steph whined, but Steve had been content to watch Tina experiment with Angelica, her mind pondering what they could make Angelica do once they got a hold of the fob. With Tina’s comment though she realized that she’d entirely missed the appearence of a toaster sized device on their side of the table. While Tina ran Angelica through a whirl of dog tricks, they looked it over. An old style analog clock dominated one side, if the hands were accurate, it was nearly half past five. It displayed the date on a predigital white text on black scrolling display. Above it, block lettering read: Husky Maid OFF duty, with the OFF in a plastic window, white on a red background. Below the clock, a bunch of parameters were listed below it, with knobs on the side of the machine to adjust them. Start time: 10 Am, shift duration: 8 Hours and Mistress/master: Yeen Queen. On the top of it sat a gray plastic bar shaped button.

“Neat! Our own time clock.” Steph said, reaching for the button.

“Wait.” Steve said but her sister pressed down on the button. The clock dinged, as the OFF flipped to a green backed ON Duty and a third hand, painted bright red on the clock swung to point at the 12.

A bolt of utter mortification struck Steve. They were naked but even worse! They were out of uniform! Standing so fast that their stool fell over.

“Many apologies mistress.” Steve and Steph said out while looking demurely down at the floor. “We will get dressed for work immediately.”

Tina looked up from an out of breath Angelica as the pair gave a deep curtsy and cocked her head.

Not waiting for a response, Steve and Steph began walking towards the door at the fastest pace they could manage.

“Uuuh, bring back a bucket afterward.” Tina called after.

“Certainly mistress!” Steve flashed a smile at her.

“Give us two wags.” Steph added. Once they were out of Tina’s sight, they sprinted to the bedroom, falling onto all fours for extra speed. They couldn’t reach air whistling over their ears speed they had while dog brained, but they tore down the hall and up the stairs at an impressive clip.

 

15