A Game of No Hands Chapter 40
485 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bursting into the bedroom, Steve and Steph threw open their wardrobe, and then froze. So many choices, but the mistress had never defined what she expected of their dress. A small part of her shouted about they had never asked, but a good maid should be able to intuit her mistress's needs. Still, when you don’t know basic is best. Steve reached for a conservative black-and-white uniform.

Steph, however, withdrew a pink, ribbony getup.

Steve hissed, while Steph growled.

“The mistress dressed us in this one. Remember?” Steph held up the outfit, and Steve remembered standing in front of the mirror, seeing Steph within it, and how pretty she was.

“Your right, but that has too many ribbons and ties. We need to be quick.” Steve put her selection back and pawed through the rest of the outfits. Selecting a candy pink dress with a knee length skirt and puffy shoulders. “How’s this?”

“Works for me!” Steph nodded, and the pair threw it on, then stood in front of the mirror to adjust their disheveled hair. Steve gasped at seeing her new feline face. The lips, angle of her eyes and long lashes rendered it as feminine as Steph’s yet very different. The feline jaws added notes of elegance and power, while the husky ears protruding through her hair weren’t as goofy as she had feared. Steve wasn’t in the mirror at all, not even a hint. But they were on the clock so she focused on taming her silver black hair before placing the white lace headband Steph gave her.

“Good enough.” Steph declared. “Lets get a bucket.”

Steve mumbled about stockings but allowed Steph to steer them out of the bedroom to the closet, where they had found the cleaning cart nearly a week ago.

“Now there’s a milk pail.” Steph declared as they lifted a metal bucket from a shelf.

“Is it food safe?” Steve asked.

Steph rolled her eyes. “We’ll rise it out.”

Bucket hanging over one arm, they hurried back to the game room. Took a moment to smooth their dress and straighten their headwear before slipping inside.

The mistress still sat on her stool. Angelica rested her head on her thigh, eyes close as she received scratches. The timeclock sat in the palm of one of the Mistress’s larger hands. Neither mistress nor pet appeared to notice Steve and Steph until they placed the bucket on the table.

“As requested Mistress.” Steve and Steph spoke in absolute unison as they curtsied. “We apologize for our earlier impropriety. We hope you find our uniform acceptable.” They stared at the ground for a second before daring to glance up at their beautiful and powerful mistress.

“Impropriety? In his house?” Tina’s laugh struck a note of incredulity.

Angelica’s eyes popped open and fixed on the bucket. “Mewstress!” She pawed at Tina’s knee, “Please mew. They’re so meowy heavy.”

“Of course pet.” Tina cooed and pet her. “Steph and Steve would you please relieve Angelica of her burdens? Be sure to empty her out entirely.”

“Certainly mistress.” They answered happily. Grabbing the pail and their stool they went to the edge of the game room where the plush carpet gave way to hardwood flooring.

Too eager to wait for an invitation, Angelica followed them over and positioned her swollen udder over the pail.

Steve and Stella looked down at their mismatch paws for a moment, then extended their tentacles from beneath their skirt. Those might work better.

“Try your paws first.” Tina suggested, lifting her stool and bringing it closer. Her erect pseudo penis wobbled as she sat down.

“Yes mistress.” They answered in distinct tones, Steph eyes shining with eagerness as Steve swallowed, ears heating as if they were under a spotlight.

Reeling in their tentacles, they knelt behind Angelica, but the stool was simply too high. Experimentally they grasped a teat between two digits and tugged them downwards. Angelica mewed as weak stream of milk fell into the bucket. After few more tries the stream didn’t improve, the milk barely covered the bottom of the bucket. It was working but they’d be here all night at this rate.

“May we please use our tentacles?” Steve looked at the mistress.

“No.” Tina said in a deep sultry tone that sent a shiver along their spine. The huge hyena woman watched back with smoldering eyes and ran her tongue along the length of her muzzle. All the while one finger circled around the tip of her cock as if it were a wine glass. The sight of caused a flush of warmth to rise through their core and tingling craving for her touch. Angelica had gotten pets, where were their pets?

Shaking paws ruined the next pulls and Steph gently took the reins. She changed tactics, squeezing the teat between two paws. It produced a forceful stream of milk that rang against the metal pail.

“Mroow! Like that.” Angelica panted, “Again.”

Nodding to themselves, Steph and Steve performed the same grip on the other teat, to the same results. Smiling, they dropped into the rhythm, grab, squirt, grab, squirt. Angelica bowed her head, occasionally mewling between breaths. The scent of her arousal thickened with every squeeze, both Steve and Steph eyes were drawn to her swelling slit.

“See?” Tina broke her silence after a few inches of milk risen in the bucket. “I knew you could do it. You’ve always been smart, but its always so lovely to watch you work so hard.”

“Its our pleasure to serve you mistress.” Steve and Steph said, their tail wagging. Although Steve felt a slight confusion, they were good maids, not working hard was hard to phantom.

“I think its Angelica who’s getting the most pleasure out of this.” Standing, Tina chuckled and then walked in front of Angelica. Tina’s long tail snaked around beneath Angelica’s head and raised it so she could see the canvas bag dangling from Tina’s finger.

Angelica’s breath caught.

“You enjoying being milked like a cow? Love being an udder delight?” Tina asked with a light snicker.

“It mrooowls good, mewtress.” Angelica said.

“You want your breasts emptied too?” Tina asked.

“Mow!” Angelica said.

“What that mean pet?” Tina grinned. “Use proper words.”

“Mow! I mean Meow, grk! Yes my mewstress!” Angelica gasped in relief once she finally got the right sound out.

“Hehehe. You haven’t even been a pet for an hour and you're already losing words. Whats going to happen to you after a few days?” Tina squatted until the tip of her cock leveled with Angelica’s nose, although still a foot away. Behind her Steve and Steph noticed her pussy start to glisten.  

Angelica didn’t respond, just stared at that cock with ever quickening breaths.

“How bout a game?” Tina whispered, scratching beneath her chin, raising it as two other hands fished out a vaguely fish shaped nugget from the canvas bag. As soon as Angelica saw it, her lips began to quiver. “You’re going to stay absolutely still, as if you're a piece of furniture while I take my fill. Stay standing and you get a treat. But! If you fall or tip over the maid’s bucket no treat. Understand?”

Angelica nodded rapidly, trying to swallow back the drool leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

“Good kittycow.” Tina dropped the treat back in the bag, closed it and placed it down three feet in front of Angelica. Then Tina took her head and licked her across the top of her head, her wide tongue filling the space between Angelica’s horns. With great care Tina groomed her with long strokes of her tongue, leaved the fur wet and spikey in it wake. Angelica start to purr in short bursts as Tina worked down her neck and across her shoulder. Tina lowered herself to the ground as she curved around Angelica’s ribs then finally began to pull her tongue across the leaking teat of Angelica’s breast.

This caused her to release a strangled call halfway between a yowl and a squawk. The purple spotted fur rippled as a shudder spread across her body. Tina’s laps transitioned to greedy pulls from the teat, her lips engulfing half of the melon sized breast. Angelica’s legs started to tremble as she screamed a high whine through her teeth.

Steve noticed a rivulet of juice had escaped the wonderful smelling flower of Angelica’s pussy and rolled down the thinly furred skin from which a pair of small testicles hung. Thanks to Steph, the bucket was half full now and the tautness of the udder’s skin had lessened considerably. Couldn’t have the Mistress’s milk sullied by a different fluid. With Steve’s longer neck, licking the drop away required no effort. Steph, totally focused on her milking task didn’t even notice. It tasted good, savory and salty. That pussy dripped once, it would again. Steve took it as her solemn duty to clean it.

“Meerruuuuw!” Angelica howled as the maid’s rough tongue crossed her wet folds, her wings snapped open, scattering a nearby shelf of dusty poker ships.

“Hey no fair!” Steph whined.

“Can’t have any of this get in the milk.” Steve said, flashing her sister a grin before thrusting her tongue deeper into Angelica’s pussy. Steph growled her protest and nibbled on the dangling balls, the milking required too much attention to do much else.

Angelica quivered as Steve lost herself in her taste and scent. The flavors shifted subtly as Angelica neared a climax, allowing Steve to drive her right up to the edge, then pause. The rough tongue rested as Steve kissed the scrumptious pussy lips while the constant pull on her teats slowly pulled Angelica into a yowling orgasm. Every time it happened she sank a little lower, until the a teat brushed the cold edge of the bucket.

“Mew want Trrrreat!” Angelica gasped, then groaned with an effort to straighten her shaky legs.

Below her, Tina released her hold on the now completely drained breast and chuckled when it sprang back to its usual shape and size. Petting the soft fur of Angelica’s belly as she slid herself closer to the still untapped she whispered,“Good kitty, halfway there.”

“Only meway!?” Angelica whimpered. “Mewease murray mewstress!”

“As you wish pet.” Tina growled as she closed her lips over the teat and suckled as fast as she could, gulping down the milk as fast it could jet.

“Finally!” Steph exclaimed from Angelica’s rear as she squeezed out the last droplets from the udder. It had contracted to a quarter of its size and now appeared as set of modestly sized conjoined breasts with massive conical nipples situated between Angelica’s legs. The huskie sisters slapped their paws on either side of the nearly full bucket and moved it to the side. The motion pulled Steve’s lips from Angelica’s pussy and she chirped in surprise. Dazedly she licked at her sopping wet muzzle as she tried to get her bearings.

“My turn now. I get the tip, you get the base.” Steph said, and before Steve could ask why, she threw them down onto their back between Angelica’s rear legs.

There, protruding from the top of Angelica’s udder, shined her canine cock. The mistress’s words echoed back to Steve, Drain her entirely.

They thrust themselves up from the floor, twisting sideways so Steph’s lips closed on the tip. Steve, wary of her rough tongue rubbed the sides of her fangs up and down it before carefully slipping one inside the sheath.

“Mew grrrawd!” Angelica’s lower half recoil like a cannon, pulling out of Steph’s mouth and spraying her chin with cum.

“Mrrowl!” Steve mewed excitedly as their tail began to thump against the floor. “I found a sensitive spot.”

“Hold her steady!” Steph giggled as they wrapped their paws around Angelica’s hips and resumed their positions.

“How do you tell if someone’s balls are drained?” Steve asked before nibbling around the thick knot.

“When they cum dry? We’ll find out.” Steph grinned before wrapping her tongue around the red shaft.

“Mewstress! Meese! Mrrrrrrrwwwwwl” Angelica’s voice transmuted into pure feline catawails as the sisters set to their task.

Tina released her now dry teat and released a deep throated sound of satisfaction. “Good kitty, you’ve earned your treat and another reward.”

Angelica front legs buckled immediately but Tina caught her with one hand and pushed her back up.

“Noooo, not quite done yet. Stand. I know you can. You’re a big strong kitty, can’t let two little doggies get the best of you.” Tina whispered.

“RRRrrrnnnggggraaRrrnngggra,” Angelica answered halfway between a growl and a scream but her legs held.

“Girls, slow down a little.” Tina said as she scooted out from under Angelica.

“Yes mistress,” They answered dutifully. Steve who’d been about to try the fang in sheath trick again frowned in disappointment but quickly found entertainment applying her tongue to the underside of Angelica’s knot, where a little extra slickness had collected.  

Angelica’s near feral noises collapsed into wheezing whistles.

“Aww, I know precisely where you’re at kitty mine.” Tina rumbled as she got to her feet. “About to black out from the stimulation, at the line where you're not sure its pleasure or pain. You put me there so many times last week, its only fair I return the favor.” She pushed Angelica’s shaking wing down out of the way to rake claws through the spotted fur and grip the thick tail. “I don’t have magic orgasm fingers, so it takes us a bit more effort to get you here.” Kneeling, she straddle Steph and Steve’s lower bodies, placing the tip of her cock against Angelica’s slit. “But you're worth it to me.”

Angelica’s body stiffened, then her jaws fell open in a silent scream as Tina drove into her with merciless thrust. Huge hands wrapped around the feline hips and forced Tina’s shaft deep as it could go, grinding her over it. Then ever so slowly, Tina eased herself back, just few inches before slamming forward. After merely three thrusts Angelica’s body was as rigid as a metal frame. On the fourth stroke, she came, her cum spurting feebly into Steph’s waiting mouth, didn’t scream, didn’t moan. Instead she only took a breath, then collapsed.

Both Steph and Steve yipped as Angelica’s plush body fell on top of them.

Their mistress laughed loud enough to be heard through the fur they struggled beneath. They yipped again when hands seized their ankles and yanked.

The next thing they knew they were pinned down, staring up into Tina predatory eyes, brimming with equal part affection and lust. “Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about my gorgeous girls. You both did a wonderful job.”

The praise made their heart flutter as Tina kissed first Steve, then Steph, although it manifest more as a tender bite across their faces. As she did so, she pressed the pad of a finger against their aching spade and stroked it.

“Tina! Mistress!” They shivered and whined, presenting their throats in total submission.  

“Can’t have you two dripping all over the place can we?” Tina smiled, spreading their legs. “Not to worry, that last card gave me plenty to go around. Besides, after that, you need a treat of your own.”

“Yes mistress.” Both whisper in meek tones as her thick cock parted their slick walls.

“Mine.” She growled and they didn’t argue, letting her forceful thrusts guide them to pleasure. It didn’t take long.

Steve gave a small mew and Steph a soft, “wuff,” as Tina pulled out. They made slightly louder noises when Tina scooped them up off the floor and into a full body embrace, burying her nose in the V of their necks.

“Mistress!” They squealed.

“That tickles!” Steph giggled as Steve rubbed their cheek scent along Tina’s face fur.

Tina set them down, their tail wagging so hard that she took a moment to steady them.

“Excuse me,” She said, caressing their cheeks with the rough pad of an thumb. “I have to reboot the cat.”

“Certainly mistress,” The curtesy as spoke in unison. “We will resume our duties.”

“You’ll have to tell me what precisely those are, but later.” Tina turned her attention to Angelica who still sprawled out on the floor, with her wings fully extended. Retrieving the canvas bag, Tina plucked out a single treat and held it an inch from Angelica’s nose.

Her muzzle wrinkled as she sniffed at the treat.

“Come on, pull in those wings.” Tina coaxed.

A pink tongue lapped out and stole the treat off the finger tip. Angelica crunched once, swallowed and start purring. Her wings folded to her sides. Tina picked her up with a heavy grunt of effort, and it took all four of her arms to flip the languid feline body belly up and cradle her.

“Getting milked not so bad?” Tina asked.

Angelica rumbled and gave a sleepy nod before letting her head fall on Tina’s shoulder.

“Do you want to lay on my lap and be pet?” Tina started heading for the doorway.

“Mrrref.” Angelica’s tail curled around Tina’s backside.

“We’ll be in the bedroom.” Tina called to the maids, turning sideways to get out the door.

“Yes mistress!” The pair chimed together, standing at attention until Tina’s long tail snaked out of view. Their tail slowed and they let out a long breath. Putting their paws together they shook their shoulders in time with the wags, a little happy dance. Steve couldn’t remember feeling this good.

“Lets see, we should carry the milk pail to the kitchen.” Steph said, casting a critical eye over the room. “Need a mop, bucket and carpet cleaner. Did they have rug shampooers in the seventies?”

Steve drifted down from cloud nine, her sister was right, they still had a job to do. “I haven’t seen one but we’ve hardly poked our noses in all the closets in the manor.”

“Sounds like some exploratory vacuuming is in order.” Steph grinned.

“That will be fun. I love vacuuming!” Steve said without a trace of sarcasm. Although a small portion of her brain screamed. Before they set off to gather supplies, they repositioned the scattered stools back at the poker table. The deck still sat there, one card laying face up beside it. The quest card.

Steve felt her ears fold back as read it, “Prep and decorate the grand ballroom for a party. All your friends will be invited.”

“Wonderful!” Steph gushed. “A party to celebrate the new us!”

“Y-yeah.” Steve mind whirled with who they were close enough that might be considered friends. Work friends? Online friends? Old friends from college?

“Stop panicking.” Steph nudged Steve. “We’re on duty.”

Steve shook herself, then pushed the whirl of anxiety away. “Let's go get the cleaning cart.”

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

 

12