Buu vs Raditz
488 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Buu's candy beam had started the fight between two generations of Grand Supreme Kais.

A battle of gods, so to speak.

Well, a battle of semi gods at least, one had god ki while not being a god, one was a god while not having god ki.

The atmosphere between these two gods grew heavier by the minute, the air was like a powder keg ready to blow.

Then it happened.

"Haaah!"

Raditz's figure vanished before Buu's eyes and the next instant an axe kick hit his head.

*Boom"

Crashing down into the ground Buu withstood the impact unharmed.

Quietly looking up from his position.

Raditz frowned at his attack doing zero damage but didn't dwell on it for too long, he didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

"Hah!"

Another Kai Kai brought him behind Buu, he swiftly put his hands right behind Buu's supposed heart, not giving him a chance to react.

But what made Raditz sweat was Buu didn't even try move, he only titled his head back at an impossible angle and gave Raditz a calm look.

"Damn it..!"

Raditz growled, and fired off a massive blast from his hands, penetrating Buu's chest completely.

But Buu's body still didn't move, his tilted head slowly flashed a creepy smile.

"You are weak."

Declared Buu, before Raditz's eyes shrunk and he swiftly Kai Kaied away.

*Pop*

His decision was made at the correct time, as another candy beam stuck the place he was previously in.

'Buu wants to eat me.'

Raditz pursed his lips, Buu was trying to use the candy beam on him one too many times.

The only conclusion was that Buu wanted to digest him in peace, so he can't pull off any stunts like the previous Grand Supreme Kai.

That's a bummer, he'll have to look out for the candy beam now, he doesn't overpower Buu like Vegito does, he can't do candy gymnastics on Buu like him.

*Twitch*

Buu's tilted head slightly twitched, he then raised his hands and grabbed his twisted head, putting it back in it's place with a tug.

Buu flashed a smile at the trio, then once more grabbed his blown out chest and pulled it closed.

Healing his chest wound.

The z fighters were dumbfounded by Buu's actions, he was the weirdest opponent they had ever faced.

"Blowing off steam from his head, stretching in wrong directions, pulling off stuff like that, what is he, a cartoon?!"

Vegeta looked speechless, they had seen regeneration before but this was a whole new level of flexibility.

Goku seriously considered Vegeta's words while looking at Buu staring down at Raditz again.

"He might as well be."

Goku said, 100% seriously.

And his words were correct, the way to fight Buu was to assume he was infact a cartoon character.

A realistic cartoon character, that was what Buu was.

Raditz also nodded subtly at this while mumbling.

"Toon powers..? He does resemble that dosen't he."

"Much more than that fraud god-"

Before he could complete his sentence it was cut short by Buu, who stretched his body all the way to the sky then back to Raditz in the blink of an eye.

Looking like a long humanoid worm, who's eyes were staring into Raditz's own while his legs stood a step away from his neck.

The duo maintained silence in this position for a few seconds, before Raditz broke the stillness and spoke in an unsure way.

"Buu.."

"You aren't made of rubber are you?"

Asked Raditz with a twitch of his eyes.

Buu looked confused at first when hearing Raditz's question, then quickly became disgusted.

As if he was compared to an inferior copy of his.

"Rubber? I am not related to that trash quality stuff?"

"Now die."

Like a balloon Buu's cheeks puffed up, and before Raditz could flash out of the way Buu opened his mouth.

*BOOM*

A large pink blast submerged the surprised Raditz's body, blasting him into the interior of the time chamber.

Buu regenerated back from the powerful blast he detonated right before his face, then pulled his body back together.

As if his body had no bones whatsoever.

"He is still alive?"

Buu looked slightly more serious at Raditz surviving, that blast should have been more than enough to take care of Raditz, from what he was sensing Raditz really wasn't that strong.

It was that weird white aura thing he did which made him harder to hit.

But Buu could see that Raditz was unable to maintain that white aura over his transformations for too long.

A short two burst attack was his limit in that state.

And he had already used that attack.

*Crash*

Just then the floor of the time chamber broke apart, a bloody hand was attempting to move away the rubble burying it.

"Huff huff"

"You almost got me there, you madman."

Raditz spat out blood while climbing out of the rubble, as it turns out, he was absolutely no match for God Buu.

Goku was right, even full power Vegito wouldn't be able to take on Beerus.

He was stronger than that and he was almost one shot just now.

Someone with God ki and someone without God ki are at two different leagues.

If not for him spectacularly stacking Ultra instinct on top of his Iakri and Super Saiyan, he wouldn't even be able to protect himself from the attack just now.

But this really was his limit, he had already done it thrice, further stacking was impossible as UI and transformations don't mix.

UI is all about calmness and technique while transformations are all about putting pressure on the body and increasing one's battle power.

Those two by nature don't mesh with each other, like Kaioken and Super Saiyan, that's why Goku always goes UI in base as seen from his hair.

"You are still alive Grand Supreme Kai."

"But how long can you last?"

Buu said in a deep voice, Raditz didn't bother to counter that statement, he simply powered back into a Super Saiyan.

"Haaah!"

Yet he didn't stop at that and continued to yell, his muscles bulked up with each passing second while his aura took on a greenish glow.

"Haaah!"

"Buu..!"

"This fight has only started, don't be so sure of yourself just yet."

Buu stared at the greenish aura seriously, he once more contemplated his choice of fighting the Grand Supreme Kai.

This isn't going to backfire on him right?

No way, he was too strong for that to happen, all he needs to do is keep away from any weird tricks and he got this.

24