Kigal-Note/Class/Scout Classes: Spy
322 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Spy
Unlock Requirements:
  • Have one or more information-related skills.
  • Fulfill the following requirements 50 or more times:
    • Obtain secret or confidential information.
    • Keep secret or confidential information safe.
Effects:
  • Grants skills related to espionage.
  • Improved investigation abilities.
  • Improved concealment abilities.
  • Improved acting abilities.

Description:

The Spy class is a type of Scout class that is designed for information gathering in urban areas.

The Spy class has a close relationship with the Thief class, as both are for the use in urban areas, focuses on stealthy maneuvers, and take something from the target. The difference between them is that the Thief class tries to keep their activities as unnoticed as possible, while Spy makes use of social engineering in addition to their stealth.

Among classes of the same price range, the Spy class it the second-best in acting skills after the Actor class. In some cases, Spies can make people believe even the strangest lies, to the point where they will even doubt a Lie Detection Magitech.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Spy class:

  1. [Hiding LV1]
  2. [Silence LV1]
  3. [Espionage LV1]
  4. [Tracking LV1]
  5. [Acting LV1]
  6. [Charm LV1]
  7. [DEX Enhancement LV1]
  8. [Stealth LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Spy being selected as the Main Class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is only obtainable for those with Spy as the Main Class.

Mira's comment: Hey, [Appraisal]'s an information skill, right? So why don't you pick this class?

Garami's comment: ...I'm too transparent, apparently...

12