Kigal-Note/Class/Magician Classes: War Mage
397 21 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: War Mage
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having Warrior class(es) at a total level of 30 or more.
  • Skill, [Magic Talent] at LV10 or more.
  • Magic skill(s) at a total level of 10 or more.
Effects:
  • Grants skills related to warrior classes and magician classes.
  • Positive Status correction to STR and MAG stats.

Description:

Class: War Mage

The War Mage is a magician class suited for warrior classes. It allows them to use magic while not hindering their fighting abilities as a warrior. Unlike the Magic Fencer class, where the ratio of warrior/magician is 50/50, this class is divided into 70/30.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the War Mage class:

  1. Random Magic skill.
    • If they have an Element skill, the Magic skill of the same attribute.
    • Else, if they only have Magic- and Element skill of both attributes, then they will receive a composition attribute Magic skill containing that attribute (if possible).
  2. [Warrior's Knowledge LV1]
  3. [Magic Weapon LV1]
  4. [Armor LV1]
  5. [Mage's Wisdom LV1]
  6. [Battle Spirit LV1]
  7. [Magic Spirit LV1]
  8. Random Arts skill with associated Weapon Proficiency skill.

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of War Mage being selected as the Main Class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is only obtainable for those with War Mage as the Main Class.

Mira's comment: Hm-hm-hm. Now I don't have to worry about losing any progress with my sword training due to having a full magician class.

Carion's comment: You sure are fixated on swords. Not that I can say anything about it.

8