Kigal-Note/Monsters/Demons: Kur Kigal
379 7 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Kur Kigal
Rank: C+
Type: Demon (Monster-Humanoid Hybrid)
Attribute: Darkness, Heretic
Parameters:
STR: D+1 +15% when dealing with assassinations. VIT: E MAG: C+2 +20% when dealing with Black Magic. RES: D-3 -10% when dealing with the Holy attribute. SPD: C DEX: C

Appearance:

The Kur Kigal is a human-shaped demon. Unlike its relatives, the Succubus and Incubus, a Kur Kigal has retained their pre-evolutions' traits, which takes the form of extra limbs, wings, scale skin, or even tentacles, depending on its previous race.

The Kur Kigal has a feminine body, but it is in truth a hermaphrodite. But as it can change its gender whenever it wants thanks to its transformation abilities, some may act their whole life as a male or a female, depending on the individual.

Description:

A humanoid arch-demon who's named after the underworld of a world far away from Terra Sol.

True to its name, this demon is an expert in sending people to their graves. A demon that is also an expert assassin, one of the few examples of an evolution that requires a specific class, in this case being the Assassin class.

This demon is a distant relative of the Dream Demons. This is evident in the skill [Lewd Demon], a racial skill that's shared with said species, especially the Succubus and Incubus. They also share the same Heretic racial attribute, while the Kur Kigal also has the Darkness-attribute.

Abilities:

The Kur Kigal is a battle-orientated demon, that uses multiple tactics and skills to overcome their opponents. This is evident in that a Kur Kigal's stats are lower than any other C-rank monsters. However, the great variety of skills, and intellect, rises the Kur Kigal's species rank to that of a solid C+.

The many abilities of a Kur Kigal include their transformation abilities, their proficiency in using both weapons and magic, with Black magic being their specialty, and even crafting. Each individual tends to focus on one subject, while others stick to be all-rounders.

The Kur Kigal also has a special inborn immunity towards miasma, plus a strong resistance to curses. This makes them practically invulnerable towards undeads and other demons, except that they have extreme difficulties in obtaining anti-undead or anti-demon skills. They also have difficulties to obtain skills directly related to miasma and curses due to this.

Skills:

  • [Assassination Arts]
    • Attack Skill
  • [Darkness Magic]
    • Magic Skill
    • Attribute: Dark
    • The skill holder becomes able to use magic spells of the Dark attribute.
  • [Lewd Demon]
    • Racial Skill
    • Attribute: Heretic
    • Combination skill of [Charming Demon], [Libido], and [Sexual Mastery]
  • [Golden Ratio]
    • Racial Skill
    • The skill holder will gain a body of perfect propositions.
  • [Body Replica]
    • Racial Skill
    • The skill holder can create weaker copies of themselves.
  • [Transformation]
    • Racial Skill
    • The skill holder can take on any form they like.

Alvatria's comment: Kukuku. Letting Garami know about this page wouldn't be any fun, so I'll keep this one inaccessible.

Qulux's comment: Maybe I should give her an Achievement as an apology for my stupid twin sister...

15