Character Page: Garami (Arc 3)
581 22 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character page for; Garami (as of the beginning of Arc 3)

Characteristics:

  • Race: Kur Kigal (Demon)
  • Gender: Hermaphrodite
  • Height: 167cm (Human/Kur Kigal)
  • Weight: 52kg (Human/Kur Kigal)
  • Three sizes: B88/W58/H84 (Human/Kur Kigal)

General information:

  • Age: 18 years
  • Birthday: Unknown
  • Likes: Friends, Treasures, Good food, Weak monsters
  • Dislikes: Being alone, Uncooked meals, Berserkers, Boss monsters
  • Talents: Sneaking, Surprise attacks
  • Natural enemies: Alvatria
  • Image color: Dark purple

Background:

The main character of the series. Garami started as a single, memoryless soul in Limbo, but managed to claw his way to transmigrate to the world of Terra Sol.

Being born in the Dungeon that's the other half of one of the twelve Ultimate Disasters, the Water-Knot of Glavras, Garami began his life as a Lesser Grey Demon, a slime-like, inferior demon, for then rising in ranks by evolving to a Grey Demon, then to the spider-type demon, Reha Zera, until finally reaching Kur Kigal, the humanoid demon that takes the shape of a human woman with traits of the former evolutions.

Garami has then obtained many titles1Not World System titles, but titles given by the people., such as the Champion of Alvatria, the Slayer of Glavras, and the Bane of Criminals.

Garami is currently the party leader of the party: Ignis Fatuus. 

Appearance:

As an owner of the [Transformation] skill, Garami can transform into any being she has great knowledge of, including all of her previous evolutions. All the forms are under the effect of the [Albino] skill unless Garami forces herself to change. 

Human: The human form obtained when she evolved into the Kur Kigal race. Here, she is a tall young woman with pale-white skin. She has shoulder-length straight hair of the same white color as her skin and purple highlights. Her eyes are dark purple, with the pupils having a white rim with the rest being black. She also has sharp fangs, and elf-like, short ears.

Garami has an hourglass figure, but when she was compared to people that frequently visit succubus brothels, they tell her she has a more athletic body type when compared to a real succubus. 

Kur Kigal: As a Kur Kigal, Garami isn't so different from the human form, except for some new additions. Garami now has eight spider-like limbs on her back, four of them being on her shoulder blades, while the remaining ones are just above her hips. She has black horns with purple marks on her head, and she has a black zigzag-mark across her left eye. Said eye also has its sclera turned black, while more of her hair, specifically the bangs that cover her ears from the front, has turned purple.

Garami's usual outfit in the field is the Dark Blood set, a set of equipment given by Alvatria. It consists of a dark-red jacket, with short sleeves, and a hood, with black lining around the sleeves and the hood. She's wearing a black shirt with long sleeves that goes past her elbows, and on her hands, she's wearing black, fingerless gloves.

On her lower half, she's wearing black shorts that have red lining at the ends, as well as thigh-high steel-toe boots. The boots are dark-grey, with dark-red soles. and they have four black straps and buckles apiece. She's wearing a black belt with a dark-red buckle around her waist.

While in the city, she wears a dark-purple hoodie with devil horns on the hood, black pants, and comfy leather shoes.

Personality:

Curious and reckless, with a touch of pride, greed, and lust, that is the best way to describe Garami.

She has a sense of curiosity so strong it could be mistaken as bravery, as when she ventured into the Dungeon of Glavras, even after almost getting killed by said Dungeon Master. This curiosity also made her research the World System and its functions, and after she reached the city of Velantas, she would shut herself into the Adventurers Guild whenever she didn't need to go on an adventure or hunt monsters.

Garami dislikes having troubles lurking on the horizon, as she would rather stay in the Dungeon to defeat Glavras when she learned that the Dungeon could spell troubles for the whole world (herself included) if she left without doing anything with it. This also shows when she raided the headquarters of the Aptrganga cult. Garami had purposely dressed like herself in the prophetic dream she had, which told her that she would die if the dream came true, all so that she would reach the Husk Forest as fast as possible.

However, Garami values her life over honor any day, as she takes great precaution when she faces opponents she has information on, like how she created a whole atelier for poison-making when she needed a secret weapon against Glavras. She's still capable of forming a plan at the spur of a moment, like when she discovered the Empty Temple being one of the hideouts for the Aptrganga cult and she formulated a plan to take down the whole building.

Garami also dislikes being referred to as a good person, as she has developed a sense of pride being a demon that relies on tricks and traps. If she had the choice to save someone or leave them dead, she would only take the option that served her needs the most. This payment for her services could be anything, but she fancies treasures the most, be it of monetary or military wealth. Especially those of artistic value.

Garami can also be very lonely, a trait due to her spending most of her earlier parts of her life alone inside the Water-Knot of Glavras. This makes her want to bond with people, animals, and even monsters, as long as they show some sort of kindness to her.

Against enemies, however, she is merciless to them and does not think twice about killing them if the situation says so, no matter if they are humans or monsters. 

Garami also has a sadistic streak, "playing" with the weaker monsters she's up against if she has the opportunity, or play pranks on her friends, such as threatening to cut their rations or force them on a poison-diet to increase their poison resistance. She also tries to force Mira and other females to spend the night with her. If she succeeds or not is a different story.

On the other hand, she's bad with being the "dominated" part and will do anything in her power to prevent that from happening.

Abilities:

Garami's lived the earlier parts of her life inside a Dungeon, which drastically increased her survival abilities and skill amounts, as she needed to perform feats close to miracles to keep herself from dying. This allowed her to amass tons of skills and tricks, allowing her to stand above the average adventurer in terms of strength.

  • Champion of Alvatria: Due to being the Champion for the goddess Alvatria, Garami has obtained some of the traits from the goddess of darkness.
    • Improved Darkness Attribute: All of Garami's Darkness-attribute abilities are increased by a stupid amount, even when considering that Garami has the [Darkness Divinity] skill. 
    • Improved (?) Luck: Garami's luck is higher than the average of the populace of Terra Sol. Even higher than her LCK stat states she should be. This is variable, as she ends up in terrible situations such as facing a Raid Quest while on a simple Hunting Quest or facing her prophecized killer without any preparations.
      • Her attacks almost always find a way to become critical hits. Even her words, even if she doesn't want them to.
      • She has great luck when facing random monsters that appear in Quests and Haunts.
      • She also has great luck with random rewards, like those from Quests or drops from Haunt monsters.
      • While she comes in great danger most of the time, she also finds a way out to escape them.
  • Assassin skills: Most of Garami's close-range attacks come from the Assassin class. Sneak attacks and critical hits are the bread and butter of this class, which is reflected in most of her skills.
  • Stealth: Due to living in secret from the other monsters in the Dungeon, Garami has great prowess in stealth-related abilities. This also includes some high-level skills from this category.
  • Spider Abilities: As a former spider-demon, as well as the "child" of a spider monster, Garami can produce spider threads at will, using them not only to create traps but also uses them directly as weapons.
  • Thief skills: The Assassin class works well with some of the Thief-class skills, which has made Garami obtain more of them after she got the [Steal] skill from the Assassin class. 
  • Weapon Skills: Garami's weapon of choice is the daggers, one in each hand. She is also talented with long-range weapons such as the bow or guns, but her true talent with them is to use them at long distances instead of as mid-range weapons.
  • Magic Skills: Garami has learned a large variety of magic spells, even going so far to take the Black Mage class. Her most-used Magic Skills are the Darkness- and Gunpowder magics, but she also uses other types of magic when necessary. Garami can also use sigils, a special type of magic circle, that can store, enhance, and remotely activate magic spells. 
  • Summonings: As a Summoner, Garami is capable of summoning monsters to help her. The summoning spells she's capable of using are as following:
    • Summon Skeleton: A spell that can summon a random Skeleton-type monster.
    • Summon Ghost: A spell that can summon a random Ghost-type monster. Not used so much, as the lower-ranked ghost monsters are practically incapable of taking orders.
    • Summon Elements: A spell that can summon a random Element-type monster. As the is too many Element-types out there, the odds of getting the one you need is low.
    • Summon Grey Ghast: A spell that summons a Grey Ghast monster. Useful for recon. 
    • Summon Mindflayer: A spell that summons a Mindflayer. Not good in a fight, but they are awesome for interrogations.
    • Summon Bicorn: A spell that summons a Bicorn. Not only strong in a fight, but they can also be used to pull a carriage. They hate virgins and will refuse the orders of even the summoner if they are a virgin.
  • Crafting Skills: Garami is capable of creating poisons on her own, and she can also create medicines through using materials. She can create tools for both thieveries and assassinations, and she's somewhat good by using her threads for weaving.
  • Demon Skills: As an Arch-Demon, Garami has access to the  [Kin Creation], [Kin Promotion], and [Demonic Vault] skills. Due to her being related to the succubus species, meaning she also has the [Lewd Demon], [Transformation], and [Body Replica] skills.
  • [Hydra, Dragon of Poison]: A Unique Skill that grants its owner the ability of the Hydra. Any poison-related skills, except for magical ones, are integrated into it, and it also increases all of Garami's healing abilities. It can also create a dragon made of poison, which is Garami's strongest attack.
  • Other Skills: Due to Garami's long history of fighting for her life, plus her unstable luck, she has managed to amass tons of different skills, including all the different "Enhancement" Ability Skills, intellect-increasing skills, the [Poltergeist] skill, and the [Sandstorm] skill.

Trivia:

  • Like all the main characters, Garami is based on one of the twelve basic elements, as well as a negative personality characteristic. In her case, she's the Darkness attribute, and her characteristic is loneliness.
  • Garami has a love for sweets due to her first good meal being a sweet dried fruit.
15