Kigal-Note/Class/Warrior Class: Archer
347 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Archer
Unlock Requirements:
  • Use a projectile-type attack 100 or more times.
  • Use a Bow-type weapon 10 or more times,
  • Having projectiles launched with a Bow-type weapon traversed a total length of 1 kilometer or more.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to archery.
  • Enhances the power of projectile-type attacks.
  • Enhanced long-range sight.

Description:

Archer is a type of warrior-class that focus on the bow. This means they, and their evolved/derivative classes, are the only warrior-classes that has only long-range attacks. The Archer class also has high compatibility with different scout-classes, so people tend to mistake the Archer-classes for scout-classes.

The Archer class increases the class holder's line of sight, making it easier to spot the enemy from a distance. Also, it helps the class holder to reach the discovered target by enhancing the power of the projectile attacks. This is not restricted to arrows only, which makes the Archer class a perfect fit for anyone with a long-range class. 

Some of the skills one should take when having the Archer class is one of the more specialized versions of [Archery], like [Short Bow Archery], [Compound Bow Archery], or [Crossbow Archery]. These are necessary if you want to learn the Arts-skills that require these weapons. [Arrow Crafting] is another skill useful, if not necessary, for Archers. It's also one of the few Crafting Skills obtainable through a warrior-class, rather than a crafting-, or even a scout-class.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Archer class:

  1. [Archery LV1]
  2. [Bow Arts LV1]
  3. [DEX Enhancement (Small) LV1]
  4. [Item Box (Quiver) LV1]
  5. [Observation Eyes LV1]
  6. [Hawk Eyes LV1]
  7. Unlocks the evolution of the [Archery] skill to [Bow Mastery] in the Skill Shop.
  8. Unlocks the evolution of the [Bow Arts] skill to [Bow Lord Arts] in the Skill Shop.

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Archer being selected as the Main Class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is only obtainable for those with Archer as the Main Class.

Garami's comment: [Observation Eyes] is the reason that I wanted this class, but the long-distance sight gained from [Hawk Eyes] is a good number 2, even if it ain't a True Eye skill.

Mira's comment: ...Why am I having a bad feeling about number 2?

11