Kigal-Note/Class/Artisan Class: Item Meister
285 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Item Meister
Unlock Requirements:
  • Craftsman at LV50 
  • Having created 200 or more items with skills.
  • Having used the following consumable items in battle:
    • Attack-type items 100 times
    • Defense-type items 50 times
    • Recovery-type items 200 times
Effects:
  • Unlock skills related to the use of consumable items.
  • Increases the effects of consumable items

Description:

The Item Meister is the ultimate amongst the medium-ranked classes in how to use consumable items. They create loads of items with the purpose of using them as disposable weapons. They are also referred to as Item Jugglers.

Item Meisters are capable of drawing out 120% of an item's potential, which is usually only so that they can blast the enemy to kingdom come. A strange type of artisan-class, that is capable of fighting on their own, while dedicating themselves to crafting.

The special skills of the Item Meister class are [Enhcant Item], which increases the effect of the item by using MP, [Magic Workshop] that allows them to use crafting tools usually limited to a workshop while out in the field, and the class-unique skill, [Items Return]. By using MP, the Item Meister can make a used consumable item return to how it was before it was used. This has a probability to fail, and it increases if the item has a high rank. 

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Item Meister class:

  1. [Enchant Items LV1]
  2. [Bomb Creation LV1]
  3. [Throw LV1]
  4. [Improved Aim LV1]
  5. [MP Enhancement LV1]
  6. [Item Storage LV1]
  7. [Magic Workshop LV1]
  8. [Items Return LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Item Meister being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Item Meister as the Main class.

Lily's comment: ...When Garami's looking for skills and classes, she ain't fooling around.

Marc's comment: ...Ain't something like this too good for me? Ugh, my stomach hurts from the expectations...

12