Kigal-Note/Monsters/Demons: Baphomet
274 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Baphomet
Rank: C
Type: Demon (Monster)
Attribute: Heretic
Parameters:
STR: C VIT: C MAG: G RES: E SPD: F+1 +50% while rolling. DEX: F

Appearance:

A Baphomet is a humanoid demon with the lower body and head of a goat and jet-black bat-wings. They also have a slim, slithery tail.

Description:

The Baphomet is a rank C demon monster that is called the archetype of the demon. 

True to their racial Heretic attributes, the Baphomets are masters with mind control, often creating cabals made of monsters to do their bidding. The important point to take notice of is that the Baphomets do not take in use skills, but their inborn charisma to lead people from the right path and makes them serve the Baphomet.

They use these cabals to attack the humanoids, which they see as inferior species compared to themselves. The sole exception for this rule is those that they deem worthy as their masters.

They use the monsters as sacrificial pawns as they see fit, but the nature of the Baphomet makes them wishing for a master to serve, even if said master would treat them no different from how they do with their own followers. 

Abilities:

Baphomets are capable of using black magic with more ease than other demons of its rank. They also have special Magic Eye skills from birth, but they cannot control them that easily, so many Baphomets either have their eyes covered by a blindfold, or they have them gorged out by their companions.

Along with their magic, magic eyes, and charisma on the verge of being called a curse, the Baphomet is also physically strong, owning skills such as [Demon's Wrought Arms] and [Demonic Vitality].

Skills:

  • [Demon's Wrought Arms] 
    • Passive Skill
    • Increases the strength of the skill holder. 
    • Increases the arm strength of the skill holder.
  • [Demon's Black Arts]   
    • Passive Skill
    • Increases the prowess of the black magic that the skill holder performs.
  • [Demonic Vitality]   
    • Passive Skill
    • Increases the vitality of the skill holder.
    • Increases defense against demonic powers.
    • Decreases defense against holy powers.
  • [Demonic Knowledge] 
    • Passive Skill
    • Increases the skill holder's mental capabilities.
    • Increases the skill holder's prowess with magic.
  • [Maddening Blow] 
    • Attack Skill
    • Attribute: Heretic
    • The skill holder's attacks can inflict the Madness abnormal status on the target.
  • [Heretic Demon's Mentality]
    • Racial Skill
    • Attribute: Heretic
    • All abnormal status-inflicting moves will be treated as Heretic attribute moves.

Lily's comment: Aww, I wanna taste that! Too bad we're never gonna see one...

Garami's comment: You-! That's line's gonna trigger tons of flags!

13