Kigal-Note/Skills/Active Skills: Great Guard
241 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Great Guard
Skill Type: Active Skill
Attribute: Dimension
Effect:
  • Blocks a number of attacks with a barrier.
    • One can only use the skill an equal number of times as the skill's skill level per day.
    • The barrier can activate without the user's input if the incoming attack is fatal.
    • Damage that goes above the barrier's limit will go through.

Description:

Great Guard is a Dimension-attribute skill that can block almost any attacks. The strength of this defense is depending on the skill level, but on the other hand, it will be equally strong in the hands of a goblin as it would be with a dragon. 

This skill does not consume any MP or SP, but one can only use the skill a limited number of times. After 24-hours has passed since the first use, the skill will reset the number of uses, allowing the skill user to guard themselves again.

Great Guard is only obtainable by Migrants that have traveled between the worlds. People believe the great defending powers are granted because the Migrant in question is too weak to fend for himself. However, a certain characteristic is shown to be shared by all the skill users: They all would not hesitate to defend those they seem precious.

The skill's maximum skill level is LV50, but as the only way to gain proficiency is to guard attacks, not many people would want to waste their defense mechanisms for something that could harm them.

Marc's comment: And why should we?! That bamboo was way too scary!!

Mira's comment: So, so. You did a great job. A fabulous one. Hehehehehe...

12