Kigal-Note/Skills/Racial Skills: Demon Slayer Series
481 19 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demon Slayer Series:

The Demon Slayer Series is a group of skills only obtainable through the Legacy Quest, [To be a Demon...], which has the requirement of obtaining the [Demon Slayer] title. 

After one has completed the Quest, one is allowed to chose one skill amongst a maximum of 72 different Racial Skills. These skills share the traits of the 72 phantasmal demons summonable through the Unique Skill, [Solomon, Lord of Summonings]. The owner of the skill will also obtain demonic traits, allowing them to evolve into demon-species, or use items that are usually limited to demon-species only.

The skills available for the Quest clearer is determined by the 72 phantasmal demons of Solomon themselves. One can only obtain the skills of the phantasmal demon that decided the Quest clearer is worthy of their skill. 

Demon Slayer Skills:

  1. [Demon of Bael]
    • Grants powers of wars and weather.
      • When in battle, the skill holder will receive a positive correction to their stats according to the size of the conflict.
      • The skill holder can control the weather to a certain degree. They can make rain clouds rain whenever they want, increase the strength of the wind, and lead lightning strikes towards wherever they want.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have won a war and to be of demon nobility.
  2. [Demon of Paimon]
    • Grants powers over roars and fishes
      • The skill holder can create a voice with enough destructive powers to rival that of a dragon's breath. 
      • The skill holder can control fish-type creatures to a certain extent. This is only a charisma-type ability, so there are instances where it does not work.
    • The Quest clearer has to be an obedient vassal for a royalty. They must also be some sort of nobility themselves.
  3. [Demon of Beleth]
    • Grants powers over music and fear
      • They can make music appear through the use of MP. Said music can charm the listeners to a certain extent.
      • The skill holder can produce an aura of fear. This is not limited to fear towards the skill holder themselves. 
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a certain amount of proficiency in the arts of music. 
  4. [Demon of Purson]
    • Grants powers over search and bears.
      • The skill holder is granted an incredible intuition for finding secrets, may they be that of knowledge or physical treasures.
      • They can make bears submit themselves to them and turn into familiars that they can mount. This is a type of Taming-skill, but it is independent of other Taming-skills. A total of five familiars can be made.
    • The Quest clearer must have a class of the Hunter-line, one of a certain rank.
  5. [Demon of Asmodai]
    • Grants powers over gold and dragons
      • The skill holder is granted great luck in obtaining money and gold. Similar to a high leveled [Golden Rule] skill.
      • They are granted the powers of taming dragons as mounts. Four dragons can be tamed with this skill at once.
    • The Quest clearer must have found 100 or more treasures over a certain value. Quest rewards and treasure chests from Dungeons works.
  6. [Demon of Vine]
    • Grants power over storms and towers.
      • The skill holder can create small storms.
      • The skill holder can create, or destroy, towers through the use of this skill.
    • The Quest clearer must have created forts and/or machines a total of 1.000 times to be able to obtain this skill.
  7. [Demon of Balam]
    • Grants powers over magic and invisibility.
      •  The skill holder's talents in magic will dramatically increase.
      •  The skill holder will be able to turn themselves invisible.
    • The Quest clearer must be a magician that dedicates their lives to the study of magic.
  8. [Demon of Zagan] 
    • Grants powers over wine and minting.
      • The skill holder can make wine out of water, or water out of wine.
      • The skill holder can create coins through processing the required metals. This also grants a positive correction to other crafts.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be able to drink large amounts of alcohol, and they must not be cheapskates.
  9. [Demon of Belial] 
    • Grants powers over worthlessness and leadership
      • The skill holder can render magic useless
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to charisma-related skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be someone classified as greater than an Arch-Demon
  10. [Demon of Amdusias] 
    • Grants powers over thunder and music
      • The skill holder can generate both lightning bolts and thunderclap-like forces of impact.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction for handling instruments.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have the [Lightning Attribute] at a high level.
  11. [Demon of Agares]
    • Grants powers over earthquakes and languages
      • The skill holder can produce local earthquakes at will.
      • The skill holder is capable of learning multiple languages. Even coding languages are possible to be learned.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be able to talk in five or more different languages fluently without the help of skills or similar powers.
  12. [Demon of Valefar]
    • Grants powers over temptation and thievery.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction in persuasion and temptations.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction towards thievery and stealing-type skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have stolen more than 100 items from people.
  13. [Demon of Barbatos] 
    • Grants powers over animals and treasures
      • The skill holder can understand any animal-type creature, even if they cannot speak.
      • The skill holder can bypass magical protection mechanisms made by magicians to protect treasures.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a veteran in philosophy.
  14. [Demon of Gusion] 
    • Grants powers over honor and reconciliation
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when they are performing honorable acts.
      • The skill holder is capable of understanding the mindset of the target and formulate the best possible way to reconcile with them.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a primate-type creature. Baboons have a greater chance than others.
  15. [Demon of Eligos] 
    • Grants powers over knights and wars
      • Grants positive corrections towards swordsmanship, horseback riding, and in how to use armor.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when they are fighting in a war for their king.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a knight, or have the mindset similar to a knight.
  16. [Demon of Zepar]
    • Grants powers over love and infertility
      • Makes the skill holder more attractive towards women (even if they are a woman themselves)
      • The skill holder is capable of making people and lands infertile.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have had three or more lovers in their life.
  17. [Demon of Bathin]
    • Grants powers over transportation and riding
      • The skill holder can move to a different location which they have been before.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction for riding-type skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have visited 30 or more locations of interest.
  18. [Demon of Saleos]
    • Grants powers over pacifism and love
      • The skill holder is capable of calming the fighting spirit of others.
      • The skill holder is capable of making people fall in love. There needs to be a spark between the targets for this ability to work.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a pacifist at heart and never having enjoyed fighting. Any fights they have done must have been one out of necessity.
  19. [Demon of Aim] 
    • Grants powers over fires and destruction
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to fire-related abilities.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when they are attacking a building.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have burned down 3 or more buildings in their life.
  20. [Demon of Bune] 
    • Grants powers over the dead and riches
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to necromancy-related abilities.
      • The skill holder obtains the ability to locate hidden riches.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have discovered hidden riches before, exceeding a certain total value.
  21. [Demon of Berith]
    • Grants powers over transmutation and vegetation
      • The skill holder is granted the ability to transmute metals.
      • The skill holder is granted the ability to enhance the growth of vegetation.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a class of the Alchemist-line.
  22. [Demon of Astaroth]
    • Grants powers over seduction and handicrafts
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to seduction-type move like Charm-afflicting skills.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to handcrafting.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have an Artisan class related to handcrafts.
  23. [Demon of Focalor] 
    • Grants powers over wind and sea
      • The skill holder is capable of producing and commanding the wind.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when they are in the sea.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be an aquatic creature that is capable of living on dry land.
  24. [Demon of Vepar]
    • Grants powers over water and ships
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to water-related skills.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats while sailing.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a class of the Sailor-line.
  25. [Demon of Vual]
    • Grants powers over friendship and sand
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to charisma-skills, but it is limited to relationships where both parts are equals. 
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to sand-related skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a creature living in the desert.
  26. [Demon of Crocell] 
    • Grants powers over unholiness and water.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to unholy-type skills.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to water-related skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have found a natural hot spring once in their life.
  27. [Demon of Alloces] 
    • Grants powers over mysteries and the sky.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to mental abilities when trying to solve a mystery.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to skills related to the sky, with flight-type skills also included.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have, or had, a mount capable of flying in the sky.
  28. [Demon of Murmur]
    • Grants powers over philosophy and souls
      • The skill holder can inflict mental negative ailments on the opponent to make them question if they exist or not.
      • The skill holder can summon the souls of the dead to question them.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have some proficiency with black arts.
  29. [Demon of Gremory] 
    • Grants powers over beauty and treasures
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to Charm-type skills. Works double as well when the target is a woman.
      • The skill holder is capable of locating hidden treasures.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a beautiful woman.
  30. [Demon of Vapula] 
    • Grants powers over mechanics and science.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to crafting. Works double as well if the item created has special mechanics.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when making plans for new inventions.
    • The Quest clearer has to have created an item from scratch, including the plans for it, 50 or more times.
  31. [Demon of Flauros]
    • Grants powers over flames and lies
      • The skill holder can summon the flames of hell to assault their opponent.
      • The skill holder can notice when someone tells a lie.
    • The Quest clearer has to have burned 10 or more intelligent beings to death.
  32. [Demon of Dantalion] 
    • Grants powers over books and knowledge
      • The skill holder can enhance books with an enhancement that reduces the durability lost when the books are damaged.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when using a Grimoire as a weapon.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have read 10 or more different Grimoires.
  33. [Demon of Vassago]
    • Grants powers over lost objects and goodness
      • The skill holder can easily locate lost objects.
      • The skill holder will gain a positive correction when their positive Karma Value increases. The negative Karma Value effects of the titles Demon and Arch-Demon is negated.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a positive Karma Value of 100 or more.
  34. [Demon of Sitri] 
    • Grants powers over love and transformations
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when trying to make people fall for them.
      • The skill holder can transform into any type of animal, but there is a limit to the changes to their body mass.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have tried people fall for them 100 or more times.
  35. [Demon of Ipos]
    • Grants powers over revelations and wisdom
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their mental-type skills when trying to solve a mystery.
      • The skill holder is granted 10 points to their INT stat.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have solved three mysteries or more.
  36. [Demon of Gaap]
    • Grants powers over water and medical treatment.
      • The skill holder can summon Water Elementals to do their bidding. They can summon a total of 4 Elementals at a time with this skill.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to medical-type skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have performed a medical operation 5 or more times.
  37. [Demon of Stolas] 
    • Grants powers over astronomy and herbology.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their mental capabilities regarding astronomy.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their mental capabilities regarding herbology.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have studied both astronomy and herbology.
  38. [Demon of Orobas] 
    • Grants powers over faithfulness and incenses
      • The skill holder can notice when people are unfaithful to others.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when crafting incenses.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a subject of someone.
  39. [Demon of Seir] 
    • Grants powers over travels and abundance
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats while traveling.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their luck in obtaining money.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have less than 40 of either Karma Value types.
  40. [Demon of Gamigin] 
    • Grants powers over souls and horses
      • The skill holder will know of the souls that have died in sin.
      • The skill holder can tame horse-type creatures as their familiars. One can tame up to 3 horses with this skill.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have won over a horse-type creature before,
  41. [Demon of Aamon] 
    • Grants powers over reconciliation and feuds
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when they are trying to reconcile controversies between friends and foes.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when working to make a feud.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have stopped a battle and had both parties make peace with each other. 
  42. [Demon of Leraje] 
    • Grants powers over archery and arrows
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when they are fighting using archery.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction when making arrows.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a class from the Archer-line.
  43. [Demon of Naberius]
    • Grants powers over honors and guard dogs.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when they are fighting to recover a lost honor.
      • The skill holder can tame dog-type monsters which obtains a positive correction when they guard someone. One can tame three dogs with this skill.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have fought for someone to restore their lost honor at least once.
  44. [Demon of Ronove]
    • Grants powers over languages and servants.
      • The skill holder can understand other languages perfectly.
      • The skill holder's servants will receive a positive correction to their stats.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a certain amount of servants under their control.
  45. [Demon of Forneus] 
    • Grants powers over names and sea monsters
      • The skill holder can give a name to nameless individuals and objects. The named individual or item will receive a positive correction to their stats.
      • The skill holder can summon a sea monster to do their bidding. They can only summon one monster each day.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have named 100 or more individuals.
  46. [Demon of Marchosias]
    • Grants powers over beasts and loyalty
      • The skill holder will be granted a positive correction to all beast-related abilities.
      • The skill holder will be granted a positive correction to their stats when they are fighting for a master.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have bestial characteristics.
  47. [Demon of Phenex]
    • Grants powers over poetry and the firebird.
      • The skill holder can allure people with their sweet voice.
      • The skill holder will be able to regenerate wounds like a phoenix.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have both the [Fire Element] and the [Wind Element] at certain levels.
  48. [Demon of Sabnock]
    • Grants powers over castles and wounds
      • The skill holder will gain a positive correction to their stats when they are fighting in a castle, fort, or similar construct.
      • The skill holder can increase the size wounds they inflict on the opponents and make it more difficult for the opponent to recover from said wounds.
    • The Quest clearer need to have fought for a country as a soldier several times.
  49. [Demon of Shax]
    • Grants powers over stealing and sight.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to skills that revolves on stealing.
      • The skill holder can temporarily steal the sight of the target.
    • The Quest clearer need to have stolen something several times without being seen.
  50. [Demon of Orias]
    • Grants powers over stars and metamorphose
      • The skill holder is granted the ability to read faith through the positions of the stars.
      • The skill holder is granted the ability to transform their body to whoever or whatever they want, as long as it is a living creature. 
    • The Quest clearer needs to have some knowledge of astronomy.
  51. [Demon of Andras]
    • Grants powers over discord and betrayal
      • The skill holder can inflict the Confuse-ailment on others.
      • The skill holder can temporarily make the targets mistake their allies are their enemies.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have betrayed someone to a certain extent.
  52. [Demon of Andrealphus] 
    • Grants powers over noises and birds.
      • The skill holder can create great noises that only affects the opponents.
      • The skill holder can summon a bird-type monster to do their bidding. Only 2 birds can be summoned at the same time.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a bond with birds of some kind.
  53. [Demon of Kimaris] 
    • Grants powers over warriors and seafarers
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their abilities as a warrior.
      • The skill holder can drastically increase the speed of any boat or other vehicles that travel on bodies water without damaging the said vehicle.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have fought battles on the sea several times.
  54. [Demon of Decarabia] 
    • Grants powers over precious stones and birds
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their luck when searching for precious stones.
      • The skill holder can transform themselves into a bird.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have found a great number of valuable stones in their life.
  55. [Demon of Furfur]
    • Grants powers over gales and lies 
      • The skill holder can summon massive gales towards their opponents.
      • The skill holder can notice whenever someone lies in front of them.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have experienced powerful gusts of winds in their lives.
  56. [Demon of Malthus]
    • Grants powers over commands and warfare
      • The skill holder can grant a positive correction to the stats of those they give commands to. 
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when they fight in a war.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have participated in a war as a commander at least once.
  57. [Demon of Raum] 
    • Grants powers over theft and sabotage.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their skills related to thievery.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their skills related to sabotaging.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have stolen something from a fortified location.
  58. [Demon of Bifrons]
    • Grants powers over illusions and graves
      • The skill holder can summon Will-'O-Wisps to do their bidding. One can summon a total of 6 Will-'O-Wisps with this effect.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their skills related to necromancy.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a class of the Spectermancer-line.
  59. [Demon of Andromalius] 
    • Grants powers over thieves and stolen good
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when fighting against someone who has a class of the Thief-line.
      • The skill holder can steal back whatever that has been stolen from someone. They also gain resistance towards stealing-skills such as [Steal].
    • The Quest clearer has to turn a certain amount of people with the [Criminal: Thief] title to the authorities.
  60. [Demon of Furcas]
    • Grants powers over pyromancy and knights.
      • The skill holder can create flames.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to skills related to knights. Horseback riding gets a higher correction.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a knight to obtain this skill.
  61. [Demon of Barbas]
    • Grants powers over diseases and healing
      • The skill holder can inflict a target with the Disease-ailment.
      • The skill holder can cure a target for ailments and wounds.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have several recovery-type moves or skills.
  62. [Demon of Buer]
    • Grants powers over archery and healing
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their skills related to archery.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their skills related to healing.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have made medicines made of materials they have harvested themselves.
  63. [Demon of Botis]
    • Grants powers over vipers and swords.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their stats when fighting snake-type monsters.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their skills related to swords.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have defeated a certain amount of snake-type monsters.
  64. [Demon of Morax]
    • Grants powers over astronomy and bulls
      • The skill holder is granted the ability to observe the night sky wherever they are, even underground.
      • The skill holder can tame 4 cattle-type creatures with this skill.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have defeated a certain amount of cattle-type creatures.
  65. [Demon of Glasya-Labolas] 
    • Grants powers over bloodshed and invisibility.
      • The skill holder is capable of increasing any damage given to the opponent.
      • The skill holder is capable of masking their presence.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have killed several humanoid beings.
  66. [Demon of Foras]
    • Grants powers over longevity and discovery.
      • The skill holder's lifespan is increased by 10%.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to discovery-type skills.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have discovered a certain amount of lost items or people.
  67. [Demon of Malphas] 
    • Grants powers over buildings and artisans
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to skills related to constructions of building.
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their charisma. Limited only towards true artisans.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have built a certain amount of buildings.
  68. [Demon of Haagenti] 
    • Grants powers over gold and wine 
      • The skill holder is capable of transmuting metals into gold.
      • The skill holder is capable of transmuting water into wine, and vice versa.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have some Synthesis skills.
  69. [Demon of Camio]
    • Grants powers over disputes and voices
      • The skill holder is capable of making disputes between their targets.
      • The skill holder is capable of understanding the voice of other creatures, even if they do not understand their language.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a certain understanding of the "voice" of non-animated objects.
  70. [Demon of Ose]
    • Grants powers over wisdom and insanity
      • The skill holder is granted 5 points to their INT stat.
      • The skill holder is capable of making people temporarily insane.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have made people go insane in one way or another a certain amount of times.
  71. [Demon of Amy]
    • Grants powers over flames and rulers
      • The skill holder is granted a positive correction to their fire-attribute skills.
      • The skill holder is granted a charisma that works only on rulers.
    • The Quest clearer needs to be a fire-attribute race.
  72. [Demon of Valac]
    • Grants powers over snakes and treasures
      • The skill holder can summon snake-type creatures to do their bidding. Up to 3 snakes can be summoned at the same time.
      • The skill holder can sense where treasures are hiding.
    • The Quest clearer needs to have a bond with snakes.

Marc's comment: Seriously, why that Gremory skill?

Garami's comment: *dry whistling*

13