Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Sprites: Sword Sprite
281 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Sword Sprite
Rank: D
Type: Sprite
Attribute: Metal
Parameters:
STR: D+1 +10% when using a sword. VIT: D MAG: F RES: E SPD: E DEX: E

Appearance:

The Sword Sprites look no different than the other Sprite races, with their hair-color matching that of their previous race, but their eyes have turned into steel-grey. They now have a sword-like symbol in their eyes, with the symbol being in the same color as the symbols in their previous evolution.

Description:

A Sprite that has taken the first steps to become a swordsman is the only beings that can evolve into the variant species known as Sword Sprites.

The Sword Sprite is one of the variants amongst the sprite species, where the individual focused on a style instead of an element. One of the few Weapon-attribute Sprite evolutions, the Sword Sprite is a special evolution only available to those who have obtained the [Sword Mastery] and [Sword King Arts] skills. 

Abilities:

The Sword Sprite has an incredible talent with the sword, and can easily reach the Sword Saint class if they are trained well enough. They obtain an extra 25% proficiency with sword-related skills, and they gain an additional 25% EXP when slaying monsters with swords and Sword Arts.

A Sword Sprite has several abilities that enhance their swordsmanship, and they can create swords out of any materials in the form of the skill, [Make Swords]. Sword Sprites have, just like every weapon-based sprite-species, the skill, [Mind of Steel], which protects them from mental abnormal effects and allows them to focus on a task, no matter the difficulty or the number of distractions, such as pain or hunger. 

Skills:

  • [Make Swords]
    • Crafting Skill
    • The skill holder can create swords out of any materials.
      • Swords made with this skill will return to their original form after a little while.
  • [Sword Reinforcement]
    • Passive Skill
    • The skill holder's abilities to make swords are enhanced.
  • [Cutting Reinforcement]
    • Passive Skill
    • The skill holder's cutting attacks increase in power.
  • [Mind of Steel]
    • Passive Skill
    • The skill holder's mental capabilities are enhanced.
    • The skill holder's concentration abilities are enhanced.
    • The skill holder's abilities to resist mental abnormal statuses are enhanced.

Marc's comment: This one sounds like something Mira would like.

Lily's comment: No, no, no. She's gonna take that water dragon-succubus one.

Garami's comment: Whatever she picks, just be finished with evolving already, so these two can stop arguing.

14