Kigal-Note/Humanoid/Sprites: Ocean Sword Sprite
246 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Ocean Sword Sprite
Rank: D+
Type: Sprite 
Attribute: Water, Metal
Parameters:
STR: D+1 +15% when using a sword. VIT: F MAG: E RES: E SPD: E DEX: D

Appearance:

The Ocean Sword Sprite has some differences from the regular Blue Water- and Blue Sea Sprites. First is that the markings in the eyes have gone from a type of blue to silver. The Sprite's hair has also gained stripes of this same color. Like any rank D and above Sprite races, the Ocean Sword Sprite has markings on their body that represents their attribute, in this case, markings that represent water and the sea, as well as makings similar to swords.

Description:

The Ocean Sword Sprite is a special evolution for the Water Sprite race, recorded in the World System as to honor the great hero Acreius Lonkrei who defeated the great Hydra and granted the people of the Enitum continent access to the seas.

The requirements for a Water Sprite to evolve into an Ocean Sword Sprite is to reach their highest possible level, meaning LV40, obtaining a Main Class that requires Swordsman LV50 as payment for the new class, having three or more Water-attribute skills except for the [Water Element] skill, and one must said [Water Element] skill at LV30.

Before the World System update at the 25th day of Agnir, year 327 of the New Terrian Calendar, instead of the requirement of having a Main Class that is an upgrade of the Swordsman class, one needed to have the skills [Sword Mastery] and [Sword King Arts], both at LV50.

Abilities:

The Ocean Sword Sprite is one of the most battle-orientated, humanoid sprite-races there is. Not counting their mastery of the Swordsman class, they have various strengths, as with the [Storm Surge] and [Oceanic Force] skills.

They also have the race-unique [Soul of the Sea], an enhancement-type skill that drastically increases the output of Water-attribute moves, as well as increasing all the stats of the user when they are in the ocean.

Like the legends of when Acreius Lonkrei defeated the Hydra, the Ocean Sword Sprite has a natural advantage towards snake-type monsters. This also extends to snake-type dragons and half-dragons. They have a high natural resistance to any type of poisons.

As with every sprite-type humanoids above rank E, the Ocean Sword Sprite gains extra EXP or proficiency with skills. In this case, they obtain a 12% boost in Water-attribute skills, a 15% boost in sword-related skills, 10% more EXP when using swords or Water-attribute skills to defeat an enemy, and they all gain an extra 5% if the opponent is a snake-type creature.

Skills:

  • [Storm Surge]
    • Attack Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can increase the power of their attacks by adding the Water attribute and pressure characteristic to them.
  • [Oceanic Force]
    • Racial Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can greatly enhance their physical attacks and grant them the Water attribute.
  • [Water Walk]
    • Passive Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can spend MP to walk on water surfaces.
  • [Underwater Breathing]
    • Racial Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder can breathe underwater without any gills or other organs.
  • [Soul of the Sea]
    • Racial Skill
    • Attribute: Water
    • The skill holder's stats are greatly increased while in the ocean.
    • The skill holder's Water attribute moves are greatly enhanced.

Garami's comment: Oh, ho? So, Hydras and dragons aren't welcome, hmm? *menacing smile*

Levi's comment: *grrrrr*

Mira's comment: No, no, no, that's not it. Seriously, that's not it! Please, have mercy!!

10