Kigal-Note: Dungeons
572 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dungeon:

A location, created by the powers of the Ultimate God of Chaos. 

A Dungeon is owned by a Dungeon Master and has a Dungeon Core that works as a heart. If the Core is destroyed, then the Dungeon will go with it.

The build of a Dungeon:

A Dungeon is fashioned after the items used to create it. Three or more items are needed, alongside the Dungeon Core, to make a Dungeon.

Dungeons can create monsters that share a relationship with its owner, the items used to create the Dungeon, or the surrounding land.

The abilities of a Dungeon:

Dungeons need aether to grow, The aether is reformed into what's called Dungeon Points, or simply DP.

The Dungeon Master can use DP to enhance the Dungeon, reform it, spawn monsters, lay traps, or place treasures in the Dungeon.

Dungeons can have miraculous effects depending on the materials used to create it, like awarding any Adventurers that challenge the Dungeon with gold if they defeat monsters, resurrect any of the challenging Adventurers that dies inside the Dungeon for a little of their aether as a price, and much more.

A Dungeon's enemies:

Dungeons are raided by Adventurers, in hope of obtaining treasures, and reach the Dungeon Core. If they do reach it, they will be rewarded by the Ultimate God of Chaos.

While a Dungeon can survive even if the Dungeon Master dies, it will be reduced to a wild Dungeon, and cannot grow stronger anymore.

Unjustifyinlgy destroying a Dungeon Core will bring the Curse of Chaos to the culprit, drastically decreasing their LUC stat.

Alvatria's comment: The other names of Dungeons are "Trials of Chaos", or "The Adventurers playground". It depends on the Dungeon.

Garami's comment: The Water-Knot isn't even a trial, it's a death sentence for the world.

17