Kigal-Note/Attributes: Darkness
523 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness Attribute:

The Darkness attribute can control darkness, in other words, negative energy. Negative energy works by reducing positive energies, like heat, light, and mana to zero. It can also damage physical objects since the negative energy can solidify to create weapons, or damage the objects by bursting the energy like an explosion. 

When combined with other attributes, the Darkness attribute can create attributes with evil nature. It can also enhance other attributes so that they display powers unlike their own.

Examples of combinations with the Darkness attribute:

  • Moon, with Order
  • Curse, with Chaos
  • Hellfire, with Chaos and Fire
  • Rot, with Death
  • Shadow, with Light
  • Gravity, with Earth

Uses of the Darkness attribute:

Darkness attribute users are known to be shady, but as they are experts of dark arts, they can also provide defenses against them.

In battle, a Darkness attribute user can nullify energy-type elements such as Fire and Light with their skills, replicate events such as explosions, or sabotage the opponent in many different ways. The Darkness attribute is also the only attribute that can resist the Darkness attribute in a straight-on fight.

The weakness of the Darkness attribute is that it cannot do much against material attributes such as Wind and Water. Also, the Darkness attribute lacks power-type moves that can literally destroy an opponent.

Alvatria's comment: And who's the best attri- what do you mean by 'shady'?!

Garami's comment: No matter how you see it, it's you. Go and apologize to all the users of Darkness attribute, including me.

17