Kigal-Note/Gods: The Twelve Ultimate Gods
481 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Twelve Ultimate Gods:

The twelve Ultimate Gods are twelve un-ranked gods with powers equal to a Supreme God. Unlike them, however, the Ultimate Gods maintain a sense of self, not that different from a Lesser God, who is similar to a mortal in that context.

The birth of the Ultimate Gods:

Once upon a time, when mankind's belief created new gods other than the primordial gods that existed before them, the belief of gods that controlled the elements, extended to the very same elements they ruled. Over a long time, that belief converged, little by little, and resulted in the birth of four new gods.

These were the first four of the twelve Ultimate Gods. Afterward, another two was born, then four more, for finally the remaining two. When all the elements that represented the world, on their own or together with their brethren, the Supreme Gods decided to name this group of irregular gods, the Ultimate Gods.

Authorities of the Ultimate Gods:

These gods were gods of the element they originated from, and when they obtained their identities, they obtained new, secondary authorities.

The Ultimate Gods did not have a world where they were worshiped, as they were an amalgam of the belief from several different worlds, while not worshiping them specifically. Due to that, the Ultimate Gods were treated as freeloaders, until the Supreme Gods gave them a world only they could supervise; the aether-overflowing world of Terra Sol.

As gods with equal powers to the Supreme Gods, the Ultimate Gods managed to curb the overflowing aether of Terra Sol, by the use of a World System that spent the excessive aether before it could overload the planet.

The twelve Ultimate Gods then became the patron gods of Terra Sol, commanding 2 Gods, and 6 Lesser Gods each.

The twelve Ultimate Gods are as follows, from the oldest to youngest:

  1. Agnir, Ultimate Goddess of Fire, and Goddess of battle and victory.
  2. Lusalki, Ultimate Goddes of Water, and Goddess of the seas and beauty.
  3. Nirmer, Ultimate God of Wind, and God of hunting and travels.
  4. Kishror, Ultimate God of Earth, and God of trials and mountains.
  5. Qulux, Ultimate God of Light, and God of kingship and punishment.
  6. Alvatria, Ultimate Goddess of Darkness, and Goddess of fortune and wealth.
  7. Iksti, Ultimate Goddess of Ice, and Goddess of winter and vengeance.
  8. Helphahatur, Ultimate God of Metal, and God of smiting and crafts.
  9. Yrlanaya, Ultimate Goddess of Life, and Goddess of fertility and reincarnations.
  10. Tharos, Ultimate God of Death, and God of curses and doom.
  11. Order, Ultimate Goddess of Order, and Goddess of law and wisdom.
  12. Chaos, Ultimate God of Chaos, and God of calamities and monsters.

New note:

The twelve Ultimate Gods have recently started to select their own Champions on Terra Sol, with each of them receiving a blessing that grants powers related to the Ultimate God they serve.

Garami's comment: I don't 'serve' her at all! And why's she also the goddess of fortune?! That doesn't make any sense!

Alvatria's comment: 'Fortune' can be divided into good and bad. It's funnier to give out the latter one though.

18