Kigal-Note/Monsters/Slimes: Ooze
346 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ooze:

Oozes are what could be considered, "specialized slimes", as they are creatures that slimes, and related creatures, can evolve to when they have obtained a title related to an attribute. Oozes looks like slimes, but they have an extra pair of cores, that work as eyes. They also have high intelligence and can communicate with humans just fine, as long as they have some way to express their thoughts.

Oozes are mostly used by tamers, due to their versatility and intelligence to understand orders easily, but due to their grotesque appearance, they are shunned. Some tamers again may specifically choose oozes due to this, to freak out the enemies with the oozes.

Variants of Oozes:

There exists an Ooze of any types of slimes, and even more. A Poison Ooze can evolve into a Black Ooze, that is capable of using all the Black elements, Darkness, Death, and Chaos. Another example is the Medicine Ooze, which is evolved from a slime with the [Medicine User] title. Another example is a Sword Ooze, which is evolved from a slime that has eaten countless swords.

Oozes have an evolved stage, named Elder Oozes. They work like the King Slime for regular Slimes. The Elder Oozes looks no different from regular Oozes, but they emit an aura of dread that can scare away even the most dreadful predator, as long as it is of a lower racial rank than the Elder Ooze. Any being of the same, or higher racial rank, is unaffected by the aura.

Oozes are monsters of rank F to E+, depending on the race. Elder Oozes can be of rank D to B, depending on the race. 

Alvatria's comment: Their M.O. in battle is to cover the enemy with their body, then start on dissolving the victim.

Garami's comment: That's too scary!! I'm glad I didn't pick that, even if it's a powerful species.

13