Kigal-Notes/Monsters/Dragons: Dragon Devourer
374 14 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Dragon Devourer
Rank: C+
Type: Dragonoid (Monster)
Attribute: Various (Depending on Dragon Slayer skill)
Parameters:
STR: C+1 +20% when against dragon-type enemies. VIT: C+2 +20% when against dragon-type enemies. MAG: G+3 +20% when against dragon-type enemies. RES: D+4 +20% when against dragon-type enemies. SPD: E+5 +20% when against dragon-type enemies. DEX: G+6 +20% when against dragon-type enemies.

Appearance:

The Dragon Devourer is a humanoid-shaped, wingless dragon-type monster.

The color of the Dragon Devourer's scales represents the attribute of their Dragon Slayer skill, meaning red for fire-attribute, blue for water, white for light, and so on. 

The Devourer has two tails that end in vicious stingers.

Their mouth has two rows of sharp and thick, needle-like teeth, all of them being of variating lengths. Some of them are sticking out of the monster's mouth. It has two more mouths including the one on its body, with them placed on each of its shoulders.

Description:

Dragon Devourer. A sudden mutation found in E-rank species and above, which is triggered by obtaining the Dragon Slayer title, as well as the skills related to it. This evolution option is only accessible for the first evolution after obtaining the title. It is also possible to be a type of devolution if the one who obtained the Dragon Slayer title is a species whose rank is C or higher.

These mutations are the predator of every dragon-type creature in the world, endlessly hunting them down to end their hellish hunger. The Devourers do not have any qualms against dragging others down with it on its hunt after dragons, that is if it was capable of such thoughts from the beginning.

Abilities:

The strength of the Dragon Devourer is in a class of its own. Despite being called a rank C+, due to all of them having a variant of the Dragon Slayer Unique Skills, they have the strength to stand up against creatures ranked A... at the cost of their own life, but still, they would be a good match.

The Dragon Devourers' attribute depends on the skill of their Dragon Slayer skill. This leads to the Devourers being masters in that single attribute. On the other hand, they are incapable of using any other attributes at all. 

Skills:

  • [Starvation]
    • Passive Skill
    • The skill holder can use skills and Arts for less SP than normal.
    • The skill holder is inflicted with a never-ending hunger.
      • In the case of Dragon Devourers, they can only feel sated when eating the flesh of other dragon-type creatures.
  • [Mana Burst (Various)]
    • Attack Skill
    • Attribute: Various
    • The skill holder can enhance their attacks with an attribute and higher strength through the use of MP
      • In the case of Dragon Devourers, the attribute of this skill is determined by the attribute of their Dragon Slayer skill.

Garami's comment: Glad the option to become one disappeared. Now I don't have to worry about pushing the wrong button when I evolve the next time.

Lily's comment: *sniff*. Always hungry, poor lizards...*sniff*

16