Kigal-Note/Monsters/Demons: Karikapros
320 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Karikapros
Rank: C
Type: Demon (Humanoid)
Attribute: Darkness
Parameters:
STR: F VIT: F MAG: C+1 +10% when dealing with Black Magic. RES: C SPD: F DEX: E

Appearance:

The Karikapros is a demon that looks like a human with a black goat's head. True to its Darkness attribute, it has jet-black fur, and its eyes are eerily yellow.

Description:

Despite its strange appearance, the Karikapros is a benevolent being, and is known to teach mortal races how to perform, and defend against, the demonic arts. the abyss of magic, and other demons in general. Many practitioners of the black arts wish to be taught by a Karikapros.

The Karikapros may be gentle to humanoids most of the time, but their species hates those with great arrogance, and even more those who bring misfortune to others. In the worst case, the Karikapros may throw the culprits into an abyss of madness through their demonic arts.

As a side note, the Karikapros are herbivores, and cannot eat any types of meat. If you want to get on a good foot with a Karikapros, it is suggested to give them a salad of vegetables. Dandelions are the favorites of all members of this race.

Abilities:

When in battle, the Karikapros uses many different types of magic, but its specialty is magic that inflicts indirect damage and negative abnormal status, and magics of the following attributes or composition attributes that includes them: Darkness, Death, and Chaos. In other words, Black Magic. 

Skills:

  • [Darkness Magic]
    • Magic Skill
    • Attribute: Darkness
    • The skill holder is granted the power to use Darkness attribute magic.
  • [Moon Magic]
    • Magic Skill
    • Attribute: Moon
    • The skill holder is granted the power to use Moon attribute magic.
  • [Heretic Magic]
    • Magic Skill
    • Attribute: Heretic
    • The skill holder is granted the power to use Heretic attribute magic.
  • [Blessing]
    • Active Skill
    • A skill that grants the traits of the skill holder to others.
      • In the case of the Karikapros, it will bless its talents with the black arts to others.

Garami's comment: No to herbivores! All hail the grill meat faction! 

Lily's comment: Hu-hurrah! (What's up with boss so suddenly?)

14