Kigal-Note/Monsters/Inorganic Monster: Gargoyle
250 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Gargoyle
Rank: E
Type: Inorganic (Demon)
Attribute: Earth
Parameters:
STR: F VIT: E MAG: E RES: E SPD: G DEX: G

Appearance:

Gargoyles have the appearance of terrifying statues, made in order to scares away those with evil thoughts. Due to this, they are usually found in churches, but they can also be found in the wild, especially in mountains and in ruins.

Description:

The Gargoyle species is a particular type of monsters that takes the form of living statues. In that, they are considered close relatives to golems and Automatas.

Gargoyles are often used as Summons for magicians, either as guards or as magical assistances for the summoner.

Abilities:

Gargoyles have great magical abilities, a feat that golems and Automatas cannot reproduce so easily. As with all inorganic monsters, the Gargoyle has a great physical defense, while also having a magical defense that matches it, making it an all-arounder in the defense department. 

Skills:

  • [Pertification Attack]
    • Attack Skill
    • The skill holder's attacks can inflict the Petrified abnormal status on the opponents.
  • [Earth Magic]
    • Magic Skill
    • Attribute: Earth
    • The skill holder becomes able to use magic spells of the Earth attribute.
  • [Physical Resistance]
    • Resistance Skill
    • The skill holder takes less damage from physical attacks.
  • [Magic Resistance]
    • Resistance Skill
    • The skill holder takes less damage from magic attacks.

Carion's comment: Hmm, they are masters with magic... Maybe I'll master the art of Gargoyles now that I can create golems...

Garami's comment: This guy's will to push his work over to his creations is unstoppable.

10