Kigal-Note/Monsters/Insects: Predator Mantis
292 16 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Predator Mantis
Rank: E+
Type: Insect (Monster)
Attribute: none
Parameters:
STR: E VIT: E MAG: G RES: F SPD: G DEX: G

Appearance:

The Predator Mantis is a breed of insect monsters that live in warmer forests. Many are seen in the bamboo forests on the Yanxiong mountain range. They look like 1.8-meter high mantises, but other than that they have no notable physical characteristics.

Description:

The Predator Mantis is what could be called a fighting idiot. They search for foes stronger than themselves, with the desire to consume those with great aether levels.

Abilities:

The Predator Mantis is stronger than most of its peers, due to it having the skills, [Sword Arts], [Swordsmanship], and [Cutting Enhancement] from birth. This makes the Predator Mantis an extremely skilled swordsman, and it uses its blade-like arms to cut through even the toughest beasts.

The arms of the Predator Mantis is used to create blades, while its exoskeleton can be used for armor.

Skills:

  • [Sword Arts]
    • Attack Skill
    • The skill holder can perform special moves with a sword.
  • [Swordsmanship]
    • Passive Skill
    • A Weapon Proficiency skill that enhances the skill holder's abilities with a sword.
  • [Cutting Reinforcement]
    • Passive Skill
    • The skill holder's cutting attacks increase in power.
  • [Sense Aether]
    • Perception Skill
    • The skill holder can detect large aether readings, even from large distances.

Garami's comment: One sword for Mira, and one armor for Lily.

Marc's comment: ...She's kinder than I first thought.

9