Kigal-Note/Class/Artisan Class: Craftsman
242 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Craftsman
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having obtained 100 or more different items through skills.
Effects:
  • Improved crafting abilities. 

Description:

The Craftsman class is considered a middle-step for other artisan-classes, similar to what the Soldier class is for the warrior-classes, how the Mage is for the magician-classes, and the same with the Scout classes. 

Craftsman is available to be purchased when one has obtained 100 or more items through skills. However, skills like the Synthesis skills that only enhances the items one already has, cannot help with the requirement. Also, the items need to be recognized by the World System as items made by a skill. Stuff created by hand, or the materials that monsters can produce, do not count for the requirement.

The greatest advantage of the Craftsman skill is that it can be used as payment for any other artisan-classes. The reduction is equal to the class level divided by 10, plus 1. Meaning one can reduce the costs of the next artisan-class by a maximum of 6 skill points.

Even if one has to pay 10 points for the Craftsman class itself, one can obtain the next class for a minimum of 4 points, other discounts not counted, plus a maximum of 8 crafting-related skills, making the Craftsman class a great opportunity for newbie artisans to take before choosing their main occupation in life. Therefore, it's also called the Trainee class.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Craftsman class:

  1. One Crafting Skill possible for the class owner to take.
  2. [Crafting Enhancement LV1]
  3. [DEX Enhancement (Small) LV1]
  4. [Artisan's Knowledge LV1]
  5. Random Gathering-type skill.
  6. Random Crafting Skill.
  7. Random Synthesis-type Skill.
  8. [Item Developer LV1]

Note: the random skills are decided by the personal talent of the skill holder, and may even be evolved versions of skills they already have

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Craftsman being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Craftsman as the Main class.

Garami's comment: Sure, blame the demon who couldn't afford real Crafting skills*mumble, mumble*

Marc's comment: ...She's surprisingly fragile on some subjects.

11