Kigal-Note/Class/Magician Class: Gravity Mage
429 21 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Gravity Mage
Unlock Requirements:
  • Earth Mage at LV20 or higher
  • Dark Mage at LV20 or higher
  • Have the skill [Magic Talent] at LV40 or higher
Effects:
  • Grants skills related to Gravity attribute magic. 
  • Positive Status correction to MAG stats.
  • Positive correction to Earth-, Darkness-, and Gravity attribute spells. 

Description:

Gravity Mage is a magician-line class that focuses on spells of the Gravity attribute. As the class requires both the Earth Mage and the Dark Mage classes, Gravity Mage is capable of using spells of both basic attributes to a certain degree.

Gravity Mages focuses on using Gravity Magic to increase or decrease the weight of objects and persons. It is also used to grant more weight to physical attacks, so warriors tend to cooperate well with the support of this magician. Gravity Mages can also be crippling for warriors, as they can mess up the warrior's stance by altering their weight.

Gravity Mages must be able to calculate how they are going to affect their targets, making this type of magic one of the most advanced and difficult magics to master.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Gravity Mage class:

  1. [Gravity Element LV1]
  2. [Gravity Magic LV1]
  3. Allows the evolution of the [Magic Talent] skill to [Magic Mastery]
  4. [Gravity Enhancement LV1]
  5. Allows the evolution of the [Mage's Wisdom] skill to [Magician's Wisdom]
  6. [Sorcery LV1]
  7. Allows the evolution of the [Swift Chant] skill to [Chant Nullification]
  8. Set of Magic- and Element Skills of the same attribute, of an attribute containing either or both of the Dark- and Earth-attributes.

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Gravity Mage being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Gravity Mage as the Main class.

Lily's comment: 'Calculate'? What's that? Is it yummy?

Garami's comment: Yup. Impossible for her.

10