Accepted at School
122 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, the last skill is that when you will sleep..."

"When I will sleep?"

"You will appear in your.."

"I will appear where?"

"In your Mindscape, and there..."

"Oh really! A mindscape and there?"

"And there I can S-P-O-I-L you a lot."

"And there you will spoil me a lot."

.

.

.

"HAAAAA! What are you saying? You are saying as if you have some a semi-entity and now you reside in my mindscape which I don't know why I have."

.

.

.

"Waaa! Don't tell its true?" (Izumi)

"Yep! You are hundred percent correct. As expected of my brother Izumi. You can meet me in your Mindscape and then we will talk later. Now go and have breakfast. You also need to check about this word and train your body, so that I can access to Information Dimension and help you. I can use any energy to access the dimension and will be helping in unlocking your Ki." said Raphael in a serious voice.

It was the first time Izumi heard her serious voice in the small talk and understood it would be up to him to take care of how to use the skill.

"Ugh! Now stop thinking and go and have breakfast. Your body was changed slightly and you need a lot of nutrients." said Raphael in a nagging voice.

'So, she got into her Onee-San mode again.' Izumi thought and went to have breakfast. His backstory was different from the original Miyamura Izumi as he lived alone and her mother instead of the Bakery owner was actually the CEO of a company that produced all Bakery Things and had franchises all over Japan. So he had to cook his own food as he liked cooking.

After he was done with the breakfast which was actually a lot compared to the usual he ate before, he went outside to check his mailbox as Today he would get the letter from the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

Yes, the same school that the Japanese government has established, which was dedicated to instructing and fostering the generation of people that will support the country in the future.

He learned a little bit from his memory that this world was actually a mixture of various Animes and out of famous Shuuchi'in Academy, Tōtsuki Culinary Academy, Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, and other schools, he gave the examination to TMANH because he wanted to go to the school as an 'escape'.

Well, even if his backstory was a little different, his school life remained the same and maybe got a little worse than the original.

Izumi come out of his thoughts because Raphael nagged him to go and search the mailbox for the result. His predecessor was quite good at academics and sports and he was confident that he would get accepted into the school.

He came out of the house and checked the mailbox. There he found a letter addressed to him.

He opened it and saw that it was from TMANH and he had gotten accepted into Class D. The class with defects or so it was called.

Seeing this, both Izumi and Raphael smiled as he knew the story and Raphael got his memories.

He went back home and heard a ringing sound.

Izumi saw that it was his mother who had called and remembered that he had told her that he would get his result today.

He took a deep breath and then picked up the phone.

"Hello Mom, Good Morning." (Izumi)

"Good Morning Sweety, Have you eaten breakfast?" (Mom)

"Hmm! I am done. I made XX dish with YY and just came back after checking the mailbox." (Izumi)

"Nice! So you have already seen the letter. And here I was going to surprise you. Congratulations on getting into the school and we are going to have a party tonight. I will be coming home tonight with food so don't eat the dinner." (Mom)

"Thank You Mom! And you already knew that I was going to be accepted in the school. Right?" (Izumi)

"Hahah! So you know. Yep! I had a talk with Director Sakayanagi and I knew about your acceptance. Though I won't be saying anything about the school I wish you would have gone to Totsuki Culinary Academy, Just like me." (Mom)

"Haha! Don't say it Mom. You know that cooking is just my hobby and I don't think I would be as good as you and at TMANH I would get to spend 3 years with others." (Izumi)

"Hah! Sweety, Don't worry about only studying there. You have to enjoy your High School life. I know it was bad in Middle School and even if you don't want to study, no one can force you and I will take care of you."

"Ugh! Mom doesn't talk about it. I have already left it behind and if I want to, I will ask you anything. After all, you are my Mom, and if I won't ask you anything, who will I ask." (Izumi)

"Right! Sweety, you can ask anything you want and I will take care of it. Now I will be ending the call. I have a meeting and let's meet at night. Goodbye, Sweety."

"Bye-Bye Mom, Love You!"

"Love you too Sweety."

And then the call ended.

Izumi was amazed that he was able to talk to her easily. He wanted to ask Raphael about this and before he could ask,

"I know what you are thinking. Why can I take everything easily? Why was I able to talk easily? Why am I not feeling any guilt here? You don't need to worry, you didn't take anyone's place. It took 16 years for your soul to get adjusted to your body and that's why you got your memories late. I was also a factor as I need to get adjusted to your soul. So all your worries are nonsense and everything 'you' have is yours." said Raphael in a soft voice which calmed his fears and removed all his worries.

Finally, a small tear slid from his eyes and he gave a bright smile to which Raphael also smiled inside his Mindscape.

'Why can't night come quickly? I really want to meet him but I can't force him to sleep. Though asking him to do meditation and then meeting him at Mindscape won't be a problem. But let's leave it for the future. Let him have some time and then I will teach him everything I have got to know while the memory was getting sorted.' thought Raphael in her mind.

After this, Izumi went to his room to change his clothes as he had decided to have a walk around the area and maybe exercise a little so he could get Raph to learn everything from the information dimension and be lazy in the future.

Thinking of this Izumi remembered a quote from Earth, 'Working hard to become lazy in the future.'

This certainly explains his current condition.

He smiled at the bad joke he thought and left the house after locking it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

Extra Chapters will be available with commissions too.

8