Plans for Future
100 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izumi went around the area near his house. Even though he was familiar with most of the places, it still felt new to him and gradually he started feeling familiar again.

While he was walking, he was also talking with Raph in his mind and they both were currently enjoying each other's company.

Izumi was familiar yet new in the world while Raph got emotional and could only talk with Izumi.

He kept roaming in the area for 2 hours and then went to the park to take a break.

There he bought an Orange bar. He had never really liked chocolate ice cream and for him, Ice-cream was meant to cool a person. So he liked eating all other types of popsicles except chocolate.

While he was eating the ice cream, Raphael also summoned the same Ice-cream in his mindscape and started eating it.

He could hear sucking noises in his mind and when he thought it would stop, it only increased.

"What are doing Raph-Nee?"

"Hmm! Why do you ask? I was eating ice cream."

"Hein! You can eat ice cream?"

"How rude! Izumi-kun, what are thinking? Of course, I can eat and why wouldn't I eat with my brother? Or you don't want to eat with your sister. Sniff-Sniff  Izumi-Kun doesn't care about his sister now. Snif..."

"Okay Okay Stop Nee-San! I am sorry, I won't question you again. Stop this drama. I just didn't know about it."

"Pfff! Haha! It really is easy to tease you. Just look at your face. HAhah! I wonder what would happen to you at school or Kiryuuin Fuuka and Sakayanagi Arisu got interested in you, they would tease the whole hell out of you."

"Raph-Nee, don't raise the flags and I really don't Kiryuuin Fuuka of all people to get interested in me."

"Hahah! Don't worry I will train you by teasing you all the time so you will get used to it and you will be able to even tease her back if something happens."

Izumi kept his silence and chose not to reply to this. Currently, his condition is that of a person standing near a cliff and if he accepts it his condition would become of a person standing on a tower in the middle of the ocean.

(It's an explanation of an idiom)

After he was done eating the ice cream, he took a walk around the park and jogged back home. He decided to not do the exercises as he was feeling hungry and Raphael told him it was just his metabolism rate had increased a little and it would get normal in 2-3 days. Till then he would have to eat a lot of food. He had thought of going to a restaurant or taking Ramen home but Raph nagged him to eat healthy food for the time being as he will have the party tonight.

He made his lunch and decided to retreat to his room after eating his lunch.

He went to his room and found the shelf he was thinking about. It had all the books required for his education from Middle School to even college level and some books even were at the Ph.D. level.

He started reading the books from the Middle School level as Raph would remember everything he would read and she could even imprint the knowledge in his mind. He used thought acceleration to make his reading speed twice (two times acceleration) and then kept reading the books one by one.

By the time it was evening, Izumi had read all the Middle School level books and now he was mentally exhausted.

Raphael had also started imprinting the knowledge slowly in his brain so that he would never forget it and the rate at which she imprinted was slow so that he won't feel anything and won't get drained too much.

Seeing that it was already evening, Izumi took a break and went to brew a cup of coffee for himself and he took some snacks and decided to browse on the internet.

He brewed the coffee and went to his room with snacks and the first he checked was ACG culture or Anime Comic and Games culture.

He checked which novels, Manga, games and Anime were present in the world and which he could post. After all, Raphael had all of his memories and with her help, he would be able to write them and earn money quickly.

Even though he didn't need to worry about money, in TMANHS he could make an apple w*ebno*l and post stories for Student Points. He could also make it so that he would earn S.P. if other people also post on the app and make it Paid after a few days of Trials. He would use all the strategies he remembered and if it still won't enough. He would introduce the bane of all mankind, 'THE GACHA GAMES'.

He found out there wasn't any good gacha game in Games culture and with the help of Raphael he could learn programming, drawing, and other things easily or he could hire them at school with contracts.

After all at TMANHS, the student could use points to get most things.

He searched and found out that ACG culture in the world was underdeveloped while there were a few famous works like DBZ and Naruto, there weren't other famous works like Death Note, Code Geass, Detective Cone, Type-Moon verse, etc.

Heck, there wasn't even One piece in the world.

Thinking of all this he was torn between feeling excited about his upcoming points or feeling frustrated for not being able to read anything good.

While he was thinking about all this, Raphael who had understood what he wanted to do started sorting out all of his memories. She created a library with memories as books and differentiated them into different categories.

There was a book named Death Note and then there was one named First Outside Party Night.

While she was doing this, she was also keeping an eye on him parallelly and laughed at his frustrated expression.

Izumi who had recovered after feeling frustrated and getting motivated for Points. He started to search for Programming and App development Classes.

He would first learn how to make apps and then would go on game making as with webnovel, he would be able to earn Points parallelly.

He made a plan for 10 days as his school would start 15 days later.

As he completed his plan and was about to pick up a High-School Level book. He heard his doorbell ring and then looked at the time.

It was 08:00 P.M., meaning it would be Mom and he went to open the door excitedly and forgot to put the book back on the shelf and took it with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

Extra Chapters will be available with commissions too.

7