In Classroom
85 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reaching his class 1-D Izumi took a long breath and decided to open the door. He had already given his laptop and it would be delivered to his room.

Opening the door, Izumi stepped in and then looked around. The noise in the class stopped for a second and they looked at him for a second and then went back to their business. He looked at the board and saw his seat was between Horikita and Sakura Airi. Meaning he had taken 'Professors'

place.

He went to the place and sat down not minding Horikita who was staring at him and Ayanokouji too was looking at Horikita.

Sitting down he looked at Horikita and said "What a coincidence" and looked at Ayanokouji and nodded at him who also nodded back and then looked to his right and saw Sakura.

'She really doesn't have any presence in the room in this persona.' Izumi thought and then compared her to Pancosmic Loner. Laughing slightly in his mind while Raphael who was in her Teacher outfit reminded him that he was looking at her and then he said, "Hello, I am Miyamura Izumi. You are?"

Sakura who looking down jerked slightly and looked up and saw him looking at her. She saw that his were extremely clear and was lost in them and murmured, "Beautiful."

Feigning his ignorance, he asked "Umm! What?"

Hearing this, Sakura got out her thoughts and gathered her courage, and answered nervously, "No-NOthing, I am Sakura Airi. Nice to meet you Miyamura San."

"Izumi is fine, Miyamura can be long so you can call me Izumi, Sakura San. Nice to meet you too."

"UmU! Izumi san."

"I think it was better to introduce ourselves since we will be spending three years in the school and you don't have to be nervous too much Sakura San. If you need any help, just tell me and I will try."

Saying this Izumi turned his attention and started looking around in the class and then he heard a soft 'Thank You' to which he nodded.

While this was happening, Horikita was trying to focus on her book but was reminded of her talk with Izumi. She hadn't been able to get a good answer to his answer and wondered why he had asked her this.

Just as she was about to ask him about it, the first bell rang and the door opened and then a woman appeared in the class with a book. She wore a suit and had delicate features and had tied her long hair in a ponytail.

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide."

The students in the front seats passed back the documents.

This school differed from the multitude of other Japanese high schools in a few key ways. Here, all students were required to live in dormitories located on school premises. Also, except for special cases, such as studying abroad, students were forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Even contact with your immediate family was forbidden without authorization.

Naturally, leaving school grounds without permission was also strictly forbidden.

However, the campus also came equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theater, café, boutique, and more, you could easily compare this school to a small city. The campus is spread over more than 600,000 square meters.

This school boasted another unique feature: the S System.

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, you must pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase."

Our points, loaded onto our student ID cards, acted as a kind of currency. The lack of paper money would prevent many students' financial troubles. However, students needed to keep a watchful eye on their spending habits. At any rate, the school provided these points free of charge.

"Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. The method is simple, so you shouldn't get confused.

Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points already. Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen. No further explanation should be necessary."

The classroom erupted.

In other words, we had received a 100,000-yen monthly allowance from the school upon admission. I'd expect nothing less from a massive institution run by the Japanese government. 100,000 yen is a rather large sum of money for a high schooler.

"Shocked by the number of points you've been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone here has passed the entrance examination, which itself speaks to your value and potential. The amount you've received reflects the evaluation of your worth. You can use your points without restraint. After graduation, however, all of your points return to the school. Because it's impossible to exchange your points for cash, there's no advantage to saving them. Once points have been deposited into your account, it's up to you how to spend them. Do as you like. If you don't want to spend your points, you may transfer them to someone else. However, extorting money from your peers is not allowed. This school monitors bullying very carefully."

"Now does anyone has any questions. If yes raise your hand or I will leave and hope that you all can enjoy your time here."

No one raised the hand as they were still immersed in their thoughts until I raised my hand and then Sae Sensei (Chabashira is long) looked at me and nodded.

"How many points do we get every month?"

Hearing my question no one replied until one person spoke, "Didn't you hear her? We will receive 100,000 points."

Just like that others also started saying other things but I ignored them and looked at Sae Sensei who seeing my eyes nodded and said, "Any other question?"

Seeing her not replying, I decided to play and said, " Sae Sensei, Can I have your numbers? With that I will be able to ask any other questions too." in a slightly joking and slightly flirty tone.

Hearing my other question, there was pin-drop silence in the class and then someone whistled slightly others were about start talking but stopped when they saw Sae's frown.

Izumi still had a smile on his face while his eye had a playful look. Sae looked at him for a minute and then took out her phone and messaged him.

He opened his phone and saw it was her message to which he said, " Thank You Sensei. Also, one last question, and this one is extremely serious."

Hearing me she nodded and said, "Go on!" but then she looked at my smirk and said, " You can ask lat--"

Izumi cut her off and said, "Can I get a date with my Private Points?"

The whole class remained silent and then laughter spread in the class while some guy whistled.

Sae Sensei understood his intention and she knew he was half joking and was half serious about this question because she didn't reply to his question.

Still, then she smiled at him and said, "If you can afford One."

And then left the class while others were still laughing thinking I got rejected and downplayed but they didn't know it was a play between Izumi And Sae.

While a few like Koenji, Horikita, Ayanokouji, and Hasebe were looking at him with interest and the earlier trio knew a bit of his ability while Hasebe had a pure interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

Extra Chapters will be available with commissions too.

7