Shop Incident
75 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he sat down, Horikita looked at me and asked, "Why did you do it?"

"Huh! What do you mean?" Izumi said while playing the dumb card.

"You could have asked the same questions differently. Why did you decide to make a fool of yourself?"

Hearing her Izumi smiled and then looked at Ayanokouji and said, "Ayanokouji kun, why don't you explain to her?"

"Huh! What do you mean Miyamura Kun? What can I explain to her?"

"Hah! Sure Sure! Play the innocent card. Anyways, Why I did do that? Hmm Maybe because I don't want others to understand or maybe because it's fun or even that I want to ask her on a date. You can think whatever you want and I don't care about it."

Saying this Izumi turned away from Ayanokouji and Horikita and started fiddling with the phone. He looked at his points and saw they were 150,000 instead of 100,000 and smiled. 'It seems the system works swiftly', he thought and then sent Sae Sensei a message.

As he was doing this, the others in the class were also talking with each other.

"Hey, hey! Do you want to check out a store with me on our way back?

Let's do some shopping!" one girl cried.

"Sure. With this much, we can buy anything. I'm so glad I got into this school!" another said.

Once the teacher was gone, the newly rich students began to grow restless.

"Everyone, can you please listen to me for a moment?"

A student with the air of an upstanding young man quickly raised his hand. His hair wasn't dyed. He looked like an honors student. It was Hirata who was speaking.

"Starting today, we're all going to be classmates. Therefore, I think it'd be good for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible. We still have some time until the entrance ceremony. What do you say?"

"Agreed! After all, we still don't know a thing about each other, not even our names," someone shouted.

After the ice had broken, the previously hesitant students began to speak.

"My name's Hirata Yousuke. Back in junior high, lots of people called me Yousuke. Feel free to use my first name! I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like soccer. I'm planning on playing soccer here, too. Nice to meet you!"

Hirata had effortlessly introduced himself to the class. He seemed exceptionally brave. And he'd talked about his love for soccer, too! His level of popularity must've increased two, no, maybe four times. Why, the girl seated next to Hirata had hearts in her eyes!

"Well then, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, starting from the front. Is that okay?"

Although the girl at the head of the class looked a little bewildered, she quickly made up her mind and stood. Or rather, she'd been pressured, in response to Hirata's words.

"M-my name is…Inogashira Ko-Ko…"

The girl, whose last name is Inogashira, seemed to freeze during her introduction. Was she drawing a blank, or had she not considered what she was going to say beforehand? As her words halted, she paled. It was rare to see someone get so incredibly nervous.

"Do your best!"

"Don't panic! It's okay!"

Kind words poured out from our classmates. But it seemed to have the opposite effect on the girl; the words stuck in the back of her throat. The silence continued for five seconds. Ten seconds. Some of the girls started giggling. Inogashira was paralyzed with fear. She couldn't move a muscle. Another girl spoke up.

"It's okay to go slowly. Don't rush."

After that, the girl calmed down and regained her composure. She took a few small breaths and tried again.

"My name is Inogashira…Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing. I'm pretty good at knitting. I-It's nice to meet you all."

She was able to finish without stopping. Looking alternately relieved, delighted, and embarrassed, Inogashira sat down. Other introductions followed hers.

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. I competed in table tennis during elementary school, and in junior high, I was the ace player on our baseball team. I was number four. I got hurt during the inter-high school championships, though, and I'm undergoing rehab now. Nice to meet you."

Izumi knew that this guy was throwing and he really must have been a baseball champion with how he throws things without even flinching.

"Well then, I'm next, aren't I?"

The cheerful girl who stood up was the same one who'd told Inogashira to go slowly and calm down. It was Kushida the two-face bit...

"My name is Kushida Kikyou. None of my friends from the junior high made it to this school, so I'm alone here. I'd like to get to know all of your names and faces right away and become friends as soon as possible!"

While most of the students had only said a few words of introduction, Kushida continued to talk.

"My first goal is to become friends with everyone. So, after we're finished with introductions, I'd love for you to share your contact information with me!"

"So, after school or during vacations, I want to make all sorts of memories with lots of people. Please feel free to invite me to lots and lots of events! Anyway, I've talked for a long time, so I'll end my introduction here."

The introductions continued. "Well then, next up is…"

As Hirata looked encouragingly toward the next student, that student glared back. His hair was dyed a fiery red. He both looked and sounded like a delinquent.

"What, are we a bunch of little kids or something? I don't need to introduce myself. People who want to do that can go ahead. Just leave me out of it."

The red-haired guy scowled at Hirata. He had quite a presence, his attitude intense and overpowering. It was Sudo

"I can't force you to introduce yourself, of course. However, I don't think that getting along with your classmates is a bad thing. If I've made you uncomfortable, I apologize."

When Hirata bowed his head, some of the girls glared at the guy with red hair.

"Isn't it fine to introduce yourself?" one of them snapped. "Yeah, yeah!"

"Shut it. I don't care. I didn't come here to make friends." The guy with red hair got up from his seat. It seemed he had no intention of getting to know anyone. Several other students followed suit and left the classroom together. Horikita got up and briefly glanced at Izumi. When she realized he wasn't moving, and fiddling with his phone, she started to walk out the door. Hirata looked a little lonely when he saw Horikita head out.

"They're not a bad bunch. It's my fault. I was being selfish and made people do this."

"No way. You didn't do anything wrong, Hirata-kun. Let's just leave those guys be, okay?"

Although some people had rebelled against the idea of introductions, the students who remained were happy to continue. In the end, things wrapped up in a rather ordinary fashion.

"I'm Ike Kanji. I love girls, and I hate pretty boys. I'm currently in the market for a new girlfriend. It's nice to meet you! All the better if you're a cutie or a beauty!"

The girls looked at him with revulsion.

"Wow. You are so cool, Ike-kun," one girl said, in a completely emotionless voice. Of course, her statement was 1000 percent false.

"Seriously? Seriously? Oh, man. I mean, I thought that I wasn't bad or anything, but…heh heh."

Ike thought that she was being serious. He blushed.

Instantly, the girls started to laugh.

"Oh, wow. He's cute, huh, everyone? He's looking for a girlfriend!"

Dude, they're making fun of you. Ike continued to jovially go along with the teasing. He didn't seem like a bad guy, though.

Next up was the combative boy from the bus, Kouenji. While inspecting his bangs in a hand mirror, he combed his hair.

"Excuse me, can you introduce yourself?" Hirata asked. "Hmph. Fine."

He smirked like an aristocrat, displaying his impudent attitude. As he

shifted in his seat, Kouenji placed both of his legs on his desk and introduced himself.

"My name is Kouenji Rokusuke. As the sole male heir to the Kouenji conglomerate group, I will soon be tasked with carrying Japan into the future. I sincerely look forward to making your acquaintance, ladies."

He aimed his introduction solely at the opposite sex, rather than the

entire class. After hearing that he was rich, some of the girls looked at him with sparkling eyes, while others regarded Kouenji as if he were nothing more than a weirdo. That was only natural.

"Starting today, I will mercilessly punish anyone who makes me uncomfortable. Please exercise proper precaution so that you may avoid that."

"Um, Kouenji-kun. What exactly do you mean when you say, 'anyone who makes me uncomfortable'?" asked Hirata, who looked uneasy at the word "punish."

"I meant exactly what I said. If asked to give an example, well… I would say I hate ugly things, for instance. So, if I saw something ugly, I would do just as I said."

Fwish! He flipped his long, flowing bangs. "Ah, thank you. I will be careful then."

There was the guy with red hair, Horikita, Kouenji, Yamauchi, and Ike.

This class was full of people with bizarre idiosyncrasies.

"Well then, time for the next person. Can you please introduce yourself?"

"Huh?"

It was Ayanokouji's turn and Izumi knew he would fail so he started to record it for fun. And just like he had expected,

"Um. Well, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. And, uh, I don't have any special skills or anything. I'll do my best to get along with all of you. It's, uh, nice to meet you."

He instinctively buried his head in his hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun. I always want to be friends with everyone, just like you. Let's both do our best, okay?" Hirata responded with a refreshing smile.

Everyone clapped. Their applause felt somewhat like pity, which would pain him. Despite that, Izumi was having fun.

Then came his introduction.

"Hello Everyone, My name is Miyamura Izumi, You all can me Izumi as my surname can be a bit difficult to speak. Nice to meet you all. My hobbies are cooking and writing. Take care of me and I am looking forward to spending the next 3 years with you all."

Izumi gave his introduction politely and then bowed to others and left the room. It seemed due to the incident before, most of the people were looking forward to his introduction and most of them had a good impression of him after this.

With this, the introductions came to an end and then everyone left for the entrance ceremony, The ceremony was the same as in other schools and then most of the students left dormitories while others created groups and went to malls and cafes. Izumi had planned to take advantage of Sudo's incident so he went to the shop and he also wanted to buy other things. He didn't care about how much he would spend as after today he would be earning points every day and he wouldn't have to worry about it.

Izumi went to the shop and saw Horikita. It seemed Ayanokouji hadn't come yet. He went towards her and said, "What a coincidence."

Horikita looked to the side and saw it was Izumi and said, "Hmm! A coincidence. So Izumi also came to buy things in here."

"Hmm! So what do you think about the school?"

"In what regards you are asking?"

"Like how we were given 100,000 Points now."

"Just a fake outlook towards rich life and then making students understand to look around."

"So, You gonna prevent others from spending?"

"Why would I? It's their problem and what would I get they won't even listen to anything from me."

"So no helping the class. It seems Horikita San is a loner."

Hearing this Horikita glared at Izumi and then went to the other shelf. Izumi also started to pick up the things he wanted to buy and saw Ayanokouki coming in.

Ayanokouji came to him instead of Horikita and said, "So what are buying Izumi?"

Looking at Ayanokouji trying to start a talk, Izumi chuckled a little and said, " Hmm! The daily necessities and other things."

Ayanokouji looked at the basket and said, " You are buying these things even after asking that question in the morning?"

It was because the things Izumi kept were a bit more expensive than normal.

"So you also understood the system. Then will you try to stop the class?"

"What do you mean?" Ayanokouji said with a plain expression.

"Sure Sure! Stay lowkey if you want but it won't help you in this school. I will give you some advice Ayanokouji, If you want to spend three years in the school freely and normally, you better start showing a little of your abilities, or else someone will take advantage of your situation and take you out of the school."

Hearing this Ayanokouji's face went cold and a solemn expression appeared on his face. He wanted to speak but was stopped by Izumi.

"Not now, we will talk near the dormitories. It seems fun is about to begin."

Izumi had already seen the three seniors checking everyone going out and he understood that they had planned everything before. He saw Sudo shouting about the card and went up. Then happened the same thing happened in the novel. Sudo thanked him and then introduced himself while Izumi also did the same.

Horikita came out of the shop and was about to leave when seniors went to pick up the fight against Sudo.

Izumi opened the camera and started the recording. It seems the Seniors covered him, which disrupted the cameras and it won't be visible who started the fight and the cameras weren't voice-related.

This time Sudo didn't speak that he was in Class D and a fight was started which was stopped by Ayanokouji and Horikita.

They both came to Izumi and asked, "Why didn't you stop the fight?"

Listening to them he grinned and said, "Follow Me but keep the distance when I take them to the place. Start Recording."

Hearing this both of them had weird expressions but they still nodded. Izumi had already sent the video to his laptop and put his camera in his shirt to start a new one.

He called the trio and said, "Seniors I wanted to ask something. Can you come with me?"

"Huh! What do you want? And which class are you in?"

"Seniors, I am Ryueen Kakeru from class 1 A, and wanted to ask something."

"So, you are from 1 A, then you must know that points will be required."

"Seniors, I will send 10,000 points to ask the questions?"

"It seems class A is filled with people who know the way. Let's go and you can ask."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

7