Talk with Ayanokouji
108 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izumi took them to a quiet place. When they reached there, Senior 1 took the lead and asked him to transfer the points first.

"Show me your Id senior and I will transfer them."

"Huh! What do you mean by me? It's us. You need to transfer 10,000 points to each of us and then we will answer."Hearing Izumi showed a pondering look and then nodded.

"Okay Senior, I will transfer them."

As he transferred the points, the trio started laughing loudly and then put a hand on his shoulder.

"Now, I will tell you the most important skill required to survive in the school."

"Never trust anyone from another class and take care of your class."

Saying this, the trio started leaving and then Izumi who saw them leaving started laughing.

"Seniors, Before leaving, Please watch this video."

The trio stopped to look at it and when they saw it, their smile dropped and one of them jumped to take the phone. But Izumi who knew changed his position so that it would appear as if he leaped on Izumi to hurt him.

"Didn't the senior say to never trust anyone outside the class? Now I want you three to give you all of your points or I will send this video to Manabu Senpai and you all will be expelled from the school on account of violence against your junior and harassing them."

"Heh! It won't happen. The video doesn't prove any violence."

"Oh Really! Now can you two come out."

Hearing this Horikita and Ayanokouji who were watching the drama came out and this time a look of horror appeared on the senior's face.

"Ayanokouji, can you show them the video in which he jumped on me to hurt me?"

Ayanokouji nodded and showed the video which caused them to drop their head.

"Now I will state my condition and if you all will follow them, then I won't send the video to anyone."

"First, I want you three to transfer all the points you all have."

"Second I want you three to give us your email so that we can contact you whenever we want."

"And third, I want information about everything you can tell about the school"

Then Izumi tuned to AYanokouji and Horikita and asked, "Do you two want the email or should I send the data to you?"

Ayanokouji asked for email and Horikita asked Izumi for the data.

"Now send the points and mail everything to this email. We are going."

The trio immediately transferred the points and Izumi got 1 Million points.

Izumi, Ayanokouji, and Horikita left the place and a few minutes later Izumi asked them.

"Can you give your Id? I need to transfer the points."

Both of them tried to decline but Izumi  persuaded them by saying, "In this school, Points are most important, so it's better to have as much as you can."

Saying this, he transferred 200,000 points to both of them.

"Let's go Ayanokouji. See you tomorrow Horikita."

Ayanokouji also did his greeting and both of them left Horikita who was still thinking about something.

When they reached the dormitories, Ayanokouji asked him to come to his room to talk about the matter from before. They went up and found that the duo was neighbors and they went to Ayanokouji's room.

Izumi sat down on the bed and said, "As whatever you want. I will tell if I can and I won't if I can't."

"How do you know about me?"

"I know about Professor Ayanokouji and as for how and why, it's a trade secret."

"How much do you know about me?"

"Most of the things, The 'Perfect Human', a lonely boy, a bitch of a system, You lack common sense. You are logical and can't make friends, for now."

Hearing this, Ayanokouji jerked slightly and then he frowned hearing the last jabs.

"You didn't have to say the end."

"It's the truth."

Again silence remained between the two.

"Were you sent by him?"

"Nope, I even hat him for treating kids like this."

"Why did you tell me the truth?"

"Because when I met you and saw your apathetic eyes, I felt bad. And I want to help Class D and take participate instead of remaining lowkey. But don't start using your 100%, even if you use 50% of your abilities, You will become one of the best. Start with 10% or 20% and then keep on showing."

"How can you help me?"

"Do you remember what I said before?"

"Points are most important."

"I can gather n number of points, but you will have to show to school authorities about yourself and rest, Director Sakayangi will handle."

"How did you know?"

"Trade Secret."

Another silence between them.

Izumi then looked at Ayanokouji and said, "Nothing to say?"

Ayanokouji tilted his head with a confused expression and then Izumi bonked his head and said, "When someone helps you say 'Thanks'. This is basic man. Don't tell me they didn't teach it there."

Shaking his head, Ayanokouji looked at him for a second and then said Thank You.

Izumi nodded with a smile and left for his room after saying "See ya Tomorrow."

When he reached his room, Raphael who was silent asked the question.

*Was it necessary?*

*Yes, It was.*

*Why?*

Izumi thought for a moment and then said.

*I won't be staying in the school for 3 years.*

Saying this, Izumi closed his mind and then slept on the bed.

6 hours later, Izumi woke up and saw it was night. He checked the things he bought and ate Ramen from them. Then he went to his Laptop and started uploading the novels. He had written Irregular at Magical High School and Date a Live for now and he will write others later in the future. After uploading them, he started exercising and thinking about future actions. For the first month, he had no plans of helping the class as a whole and focus on individuals like Horikita and Ayanokouji. He will start showing off in the mock exam and from then on he will start his plan.

He kept on making plans but until the groups remains united, he won't help them.

With this came the next day, the day of clubs and the day he will lure Horikita into his plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

Extra Chapters will be available with commissions too.

5