Chapter 1: In Another World With Unstoppable Tears!
1.3k 10 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's dark... For how long have I been staring into nothingness? I wish something Interesti--OW! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING FUCK FUCK! SHITTING FUCK! WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HURT?!

 

"It's coming out!"(???)

"Take deep breaths."(???)

"Take deep breaths, dear."(???)

"Huuuuu haaaaaah, huuuuu haaaahhh"(???) 

 

IT HURTS. WHY?! 

 

"It's almost out!"(???)

 

GOD DAMN IT! KEEP MY COOL! Phew... finally calmed down. Now then, time to analyse the situation.

 

"A little more!"(???)

 

While trying to ignore the pain I hear voices outside of wherever I am, this added with my most frequent memories tell me that I reincarnated. It also tells me I'm literally in the middle of being born or at least near the end, why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

 

"NYAAAAAAAAAAA"(???)

 

Ah shit... It's getting hard to filter out the pain, well at least I've confirmed that my mother is the catkin which means my father is the elf. Damn it... I can't... Anymore...

 

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!"(me?)

"It's out, it's out!"(???)

 

Shit. My eyelids are heavy, the act of opening them is exhausting... And for some reason I feel like my voice is odd... Probably just an under developed or a sore throat... Nothing new...

 

I opened my eyes to grasp a little of my circumstances and I saw someone who resembled a maid carry me, in the corner of my eyes I could a silver-haired and blue-eyed elf. I closed my eyes again then the maid brought be to a higher ground and I think she gave me to someone else. It's probably my mother because when I opened my eyes again I saw a beautiful woman who had long black-hair and golden-eyes.

 

"Oh my! A majestic catkin..!"(Mother?)

"Yes ma'am. Congratulations it's a girl."(Maid)

 

Mhm? Something didn't sound right for a second. The male elf who I saw through the corner of my eye came up to my mother and smiled wide.

 

"What should we name her, I wonder?"(Male elf)

 

Wait he said 'her' right..? Nah, probably someone else...

 

"A girl huh... What should we name her..?"(Mother)

 

Who the fuck am I kidding? They clearly are referring to me as a female, I tried to reach out to my 'manhood' using my exhausted arms and my hands simply passed through... as if... as if... there was nothing there...

 

"Let's name her 'Anima' referring to her large magical and spiritual force... It's also the name of my great-grandmother..."(Mother)

"That's perfect, darling."(Elf/Father?)

"NYAAAAAAAAA~"(me?/Anima)

"Look likes she likes it too! Ehehe~"(Mother)

"Darling..."(Father)

"Dear..."(Mother)

 

While my parents were doing their sweet and sappy kiss over me, I was crying my heart out. I'm a man not a girl, I can't handle this shit! Retry! Redo! Go back!

 

"She needs some milk for now, Ma'am."(Maid)

"Perfect! Let me provide for her!"(Mother)

 

While I was being breastfed I thought of a few topics mainly the selection menu I had, that's when I realised. There was no gender option... In other words I had no choice but to leave it to fate.

 

Hold on! Doesn't this mean I may literally be sold or taken away because I set the 'attractive' option to '8/10'... And while I'm still on the topic wasn't my '8/10' also on the 'endowment' option... Does this mean...

 

"NYAAAAAAAAAA~"(me/Anima)

"Is there something wrong with my milk, I wonder?"(Mother)

"It's probably because she's full."(Father)

"It's highly possible she's full ma'am."(Maid)

 

I WANT A REDO~ I WANT A--Hold on! My spiritual mind's already being affected by my child mind, well it does make sense considering my spirit or soul is trying to match my body... Which means I may become a girl inside and out... NYOO--Wait! It's happening so fast and my language patterns are already being influenced? 

 

After a few minutes of trying to calm down while sucking the milk, I was finally in a stable state however the moment my mental state was finally stable I felt... A... Wave of... Exhaustion...

 

The Next Day

 

It was dark. Or rather my eyes aren't even open! Is this how babies normally feel like, kinda pity them. For now I'm going to sort out the knowledge I have or should I say I'm going to study my memories because the moment I start studying the 'studying' skill should activate.

 

First things first are 'studying' the memories from my previous world because me without my memories may not be me at all. My oldest memory from my previous world is a memory of me during my first Kyudo lesson taught by my grandfather after a quick visit. My parents both died, my father was hit by a truck same as me and my mother died by Myotonic dystrophy and all my other family members decided to shun me and forget my very existence.

 

I remember it as clear as day. The day was raining and the skies were cloudy, the dark clouds seem to compliment the gloomy atmosphere, when no one wanted me and my long black bangs were covering my eyes I could only see one man. He was an old man who looked like he was in his 70s even though he was in his 90s, his short hair was grey and he wore glasses to cover his black irises. He walked through the crowd and clearly smiled as bright as day and said--

"--###, my grandson... You must always smile... You must always smile in the face of desperation, you must always smile in the face of danger and most importantly you must always smile even when you are sad. Only then, will lady luck smile your way."(Grandfather)

 

I can perfectly remember my reply at this small speech.

 

"Yes!"(###/me)

 

After my encounter with my grandfather he adopted me I spent a couple years with him while he taught be numerous ways to handle the bow because according to him the way of the bow is the 'family tradition' even though my parents never mentioned this tradition. My grandfather first taught me all the traditional archery styles and techniques that ran in the family which was fun and he also taught me how to use the dagger, in the traditional styles and techniques of course.

 

My downfall was when I was 13 years old, it was just after I had finished a training session with the bow. I was washing my face at the bamboo fountains at the side of my house and then I saw it, a child was in the middle of the road while a car was heading straight at him. The car was a black limousine that had a golden motif on the bonnet. I think it was instinctive because I didn't realise what I was doing, I grabbed my bow and a arrow then shot my arrow at the furthest wheel and then it changed it's trajectory from the child to me. It went through the gates and crashed directly onto my chest, I soon lost my consciousness soon after.

 

When I was reawoken the doctor had a grim look and told me directly that I had contracted the disease 'Myotonic dystrophy', the same disease which killed my mother. Rather than despair I remembered by grandfather's words and decided to study the hell out of everything I could find, from foods to mathematics to culture to religon to geography and eventually on my 30th birthday the death of my grandfather was confirmed. He was said to have died smiling at the old age of 125. I was discharged from the hospital three weeks after and then less than 4 minutes later I sacrificed my life for an unknown child.

 

In a way I experienced both the circumstances of my parents because my mother had 'Myotonic dystrophy' and my father died by a truck same as me. According to my grandfather they also experienced the traditional martial arts involving the bow, so in that sense I really did experience what they experienced.

 

"NYAAAAAAA~"(Anima)

"What's wrong Ani?"(Mother)

"Ani what's wrong?"(Father)

"Young lady, what's the matter?"(Maid)

 

I cried my heart out when I 'studied' and memorised my previous life's memories. When my tears finally ran dry I decided to memorise and 'study' the things I learned in Lucien's documents tomorrow because right now I don't feel like it. Before I went to sleep I opened my eyes fully for at least 15 minutes and then... Sleep... Took... Me...

 

33