Chapter 6: Finally Out The House!
831 14 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anima's POV

 

"Nymmm..."(Anima)

"It's time to rise and shine, Anima!"(Mother)

"Nh..?"(Anima)

Nh, what's that noise..?

"It's time to get up!"(Mother)

Oh, it's just mother...

"Tell me in another ten minutes..."(Anima)

"Are you sure? Its going to be your first time going outside, you know?"(Mother)

Oh for fuck sake...

"Yes... I'm sure..."(Anima)

"Okay then."(Mother)

 

Clink!

 

About time I got myself some quality nap time, I mean, why would you wake me up just so I could go...--

"NYAAAAAAAA!"(Anima)

--Holy shit!

 

I leaped up from my bed and jumped out the door, only to be greeted by my mother who was sitting down.

 

Plomf!

 

I landed head-first into my her lap and when I glanced upwards I saw a smug smile.

 

"What are you doing?"(Mother)

Since this is becoming embarrassing I turned my head away, I rested my head on her lap and a thought erupted from all this.

"Did something good happen?"(Mother)

"Nou could say nyat."(Anima)

That particular thought was 'the lap of a cat-eared milf is beautiful', I'm sure the small amount of people I knew in my previous world would have thought the same statement.

"Come on, go wash yourself. I'll be waiting at the front door."(Mother)

"Nya."(Anima)

This cat-like speech impediment better disappear soon, it's irritating. 

 

I ran back into my room and while doing my necessities I had many thoughts. Currently It's been a whole year since my first birthday and I've learnt to speak more fluently and walk for longer periods of time, though I still find it hard to control my emotions. Over the past one year I've learnt more information and some surprising things.

When my father went on his last quest he had to kill one of the thirteen divine dragons, however a particular information that came across my ears was that after the silver dragon was slain it oozed out a purple aura, this in itself wasn't uncommon amongst the strongest of monsters however what happened next was the most surprising.

Apparently a self-proclaimed god of games appeared out of nowhere and somehow made the crystal of light absorb the purple aura. The self-proclaimed god of games then proceeded to blow off the mountain's top with the snap of his fingers and threw the crystal of light into space then the god of games disappeared. I'm surprised about the amount of information that's disclosed around children.

 

"Are you done ye~~t?"(Mother)

"Nyam coming!"(Anima)

I finished doing my necessities and put on my clothing then dashed to the front door.

"Are you ready?"(Mother)

"Nyep"(Anima) 

 

Clink!

 

There was a certain reason as to why I've never left this house and that reason is because the village isn't entirely safe. This village consists of former adventurers, knights, mercenaries, mages, alchemists, merchants, priests and so on, however there should be more mercenaries because there was a quarrel between the adventurers guild and the mercenary guild and the reason for that was because the contents of some quests or jobs. These jobs were mostly escort missions however escort missions pay well and were also the main source of income for mercenaries, besides simple recruitment for armies, which means the adventurers guild which let people pay for cheaper escorts with higher quality combatants became more popular, the end result was for the adventurers guild to go on a 100 Vs 100 and the winner guild would keep their right to continue service and its obvious to know who won because the adventurers guild is still around whereas the mercenary guild has dissipated into thin air.

Now then, back to the subject at hand. The village isn't completely safe and if there wasn't any former A-rankers from their respective guilds around then people would be dying left, right and centre and this isn't even exaggeration because people in this village tend to sometimes be kidnapped by flying creatures. Some may think 'Why the hell would you make a village like this?' however keep in mind that in this village there are former adventurers and knights hence why this is not entirely bad, its because it helps develop the new generation's combatant skills and keeps the citizens fit for use rather than letting them rust away, though this means the population is big and ever-growing. 

 

"Nya?"(Anima)

Mhm?

"I'm going to have to carry you to keep you safe, Ani."(Mother)

It seems like mother picked me up while I was in my streams of thoughts.

"Aww..."(Anima)

That's annoying, I wanted to actually walk on grass for a bit.

"Hold on tight please."(Mother)

"N'kay~~."(Anima)

I gave a lazy reply to my mother and it seems like she finally started moving.

 

I observed many things while mother was walking around although it was mainly the village though. I'm pretty sure, although not entirely as my memory is becoming hazy however I'm sure that for the 'Environment' section of the 'One Wish' I picked 'Rural Village' and most definitely not a 'Small City' because while this so-called village is packed with greenery and both normal birds and monster birds alike, it also seems like there is a large amount of shops and houses that seemed next to unnecessary, however don't get me wrong as I can also see farmers and the such.

 

From everything about this village I've seen and gathered so far I can only guess that this 'village' aims for self-sufficiency.

"Nym…"(Anima)

"We're almost there so be a bit more patient."(Mother)

Mhm. It seems while I was deep in thought my appearance seemed as if I was bored but on the contrary I'm actually excited.

"Awight."(Anima)

"Ku..."(Mother)

"?"(Anima)

It seems like my mother is clutching her heart as if its in pain... Is she okay?

 

It seems like while I was pondering about my mother's well-being we finally arrived. The area we arrived at seemed to be something like a public park, it had the normal things you would find in one of those public parks that's for kids like the swings, the roundabout and a... um... bouncy castle? I don't remember that being normal.

 

My mother let me down then energetically exclaimed with her arms open wide:

"We're finally here!"(Mother)

I feel embarrassed, people are looking.

"Haha! Seems like you're doing well!"(??????)

While I was being embarrassed it seems like a red haired human with green eyes approached my mother.

"Tch."(Anima)

God damn it, I still hate good looking men, wait doesn't this mean I'm still straight? I'll think about it later, I guess...

"Oh! Silmar, how ya been doing!"(Mother)

"Damn fine! You up for a bit of convo?"(Silmar)

"Yeah! Oh, wait..."(Mother)

My mother came to me at eye level and gave me words of warning:

"Ani, be sure to never go past the gates because there's many scary things outside here. Okay?"(Mother)

"N'kay."(Anima)

"Good. Other than that go have fun and make some friends!"(Mother)

I ran off while replying to my mother

"Nyes!"(Anima)

 

Now that I realise it what should I do? I don't really have anything I want to do, the only reason why I wanted to go out was because I simply didn't like spending a lot of time indoors. I guess I'll wander for a bit.

 

While I was wandering I observed the public park. It seems like this park is very vast and whoever built this must also be encouraging people for the 'Tamer' occupation, I think this because in this public park half of the park's space contains trees, plants and even different creatures. In my opinion someone tried to replicate a forest's environment and even selfishly made friendly creatures migrate here just so they could support the development of the intelligent races however don't get me wrong, I don't think this is bad because it helps people learn the potential danger of monsters while helping people gain potential taming subject. The park is contained within metal fences and from what I could see a couple of large gates. The creatures in this area seem to vary among each other, an example is that there is small bear-like creatures to normal deers.

 

"Nh?"(Anima) 

Mhm? Seems like I wandered into the forest without knowing.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAA~!"(??????)

"Nya?!"(Anima)

What?! What's going on?

"HEEEEEEELP!"(??????)

"Nyam coming!"(Anima)

I dashed towards the direction of the voice while ignoring the sharp blades of the branches.

"Ugh!"(Anima)

I arrived near the sound of the voice however I couldn't take the pain anymore and crouched down to rub the tiny cuts on my body, when I finally felt the pain easing away I saw the situation. A young person was being attacked by three people, seems like the standard tall, normal and small fat guy group you can find anywhere. In the corner of my eye I could see a young girl laying face-down in torn clothes.

"Oh? Another one came?"(Tall kid)

"Lets beat her up too!"(Normal kid)

"Yeah, bro!"(Fat kid)

Now that I realise it, what can I do? My body is that of a two year-old beastman and I still haven't tried using my previous self's martial arts.

"Hey you!"(??????)

I turned my eyes to the young boy who seemed to be a three year-old, he had red hair and blue eyes. So this kid who looks no more older than three is getting bullied by kids who look like they're at least than ten years of age. What the hell is this? They should be too old to be doing this.

"Take my sister with you and run!"(??????)

"Mhmm... Big bro..?"(????)

The girl who had dark-blue and seemingly black hair and green eyes lifted her two year-old body up. Seeing this I instantly turned my eyes back to the trio of scum and had one thought.

"This trio isn't going to do anything good in life."(Anima)

Whaddya know, seems like my cat-like speech impediment was fixed.

"Lets beat her on one, three and two!"(Tall kid)

"Bro, its four two and one."(Normal kid)

"Oh, really?"(Tall kid)

"Ye-!"(Normal kid)

"-No! Its one, two and three."(Fat kid)

"Oh yeah!"(Tall kid)

"Your right!"(Normal kid)

They're pretty stupid at their age. Anyway, why they were arguing I snuck up on the normal kid and did a chop to the side of his neck, which knocked him out.

"What the?!"(Tall kid)

"Wha-uh!"(Fat kid)

I then leaped onto the fat-kid's face then jumped off to do a palm strike towards the tall kid's chin which didn't knock him out but it disorientated him. My next course of action was to roll on the floor and then strike the side of the fat kid's neck repeatedly until he passed out.

"Y-you can do it!"(The young girl)

"Y-yeah you can do it!"(The young boy)

Now it was a 1v1 towards the tall kid, in other words it was a straight forward 10 year-old Vs 2 year-old. I want to cry.

"Damn you!"(Tall kid)

The tall kid who was most definitely in a state of rage as he just bolted towards me, however it seems that he didn't know how to even fight at his age in a world full of danger considering that he hasn't even a hint of a proper fighting stance.

"Nya!"(Anima)

Because it felt like it would be too much effort to do anything proper and a bit wasteful of my energy I simply played dirty and kicked his crotch.

"Ugh!"(Tall kid)

I could literally only see the whites of his eyes as he passed out. Somehow, I'm sorry.

 

 

32