Chapter 2-awakening
53 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note-I just want to say the cover image i used fits perfectly for what i had planned in the first world. And sorry in advance i am the type of person that plans a story with only key events so I struggle with the starting and dialogue of stories)

(Note:

  • 4 ? Means that the mc can see it but the readers can’t 
  • 3 ? Means that its a word that the mc and readers can’t see
  • 1 ? Means that its a number that the mc and readers can’t see)

“Homura your birthday is coming up, what do you want to do for it?” A asian lady with long silky black hair said as a boy entered the house.

“Well, well you're paying for it so it's up to you” a mixed child between asian and African american stated as he took off his shoes and sat down on the couch.

“You sure did get your fathers tongue,” the lady answered.

“I resent that” said a burly African American man. 

“You're late” the kid chimed in with a sarcastic tone.

“Boy do you look cute when you have that angry look on your face it almost makes me want to pinch your cheeks” the man said with a chuckle.

“At Least i dont go around in a skin tight suit with a speedo over it looking like a weird pedo clown” the boy retorted. 

“God i wish i never told you about me and your mothers age gap” the man said with a defeated look as he sat down on the couch.

“Homura just because there is a 4 year difference in our age doesn’t make your father a pedo and Adish go back and take your shoes off at the door, you would think that after 10 years of living here you would know this” she said the last part under her breath. 

“Yes ma’am” the man known as Adish said with a salute. 

“I'm going to study, call me when supper is ready” Homura said as he got off the couch and headed towards the stairs.

“Leaving me to fend for myself for shame” his father said as he entered the living room again.

“Sorry, mother but did thy hear something or tis my imagination? '' The boy said in his best ‘Shakespeare’ accent as his father sat down on the couch.

“Hurry up and go study,” his father said as he turned on the TV.

The boy just ignored him and went to his room. Homura sat at his desk and pulled out a notebook book from his school bag and started studying but soon he drifted off to sleep.

———————————

BANG* BANG* 

“RPG TAKE COVER” a man shouted

“——— WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET DOWN” the man shouted again.

“Sir if we can only hold out for a little longer i'm sure we can-“ the young man shouted 

BOOM*

“Sir sir are you ok” the young man shouted 

———————————

Bang* 

“Fuck” homura said quietly as he woke up when his head hit the floor.

“Is everything ok up there?” his father shouted.

“Yes peachy”, Homura shouted back down in annoyance. 

As Homura stared at the ceiling a red transparent screen appeared in front of him 

===================

Name: Homura ????

Race: Human (Asian and African American)

Titles: Child of luck | awakened | Quircky

Age: 4 years old 

Level: 2

Exp: 25/1100

Health: 11200/11230 | stamina: 7,730/27,735

???: ?/? | ???: ?/? | ???: ?/?

{ Strength: 7  }

{ Dexterity: 16 }

{ Agility: 8 }

{ Vitality: 9 }

{ Perception: 15 }

{ Will: 11 }

{ Charm: 13 }

{ Luck: 8(+50) }

{ ???: ? }

Free points: 25 

???: ? | ???: ? | ???: ?

Quirk: evolving Machine 

skills / ????

===================

Homura just stared blankly at the transparent screen. “What the fuck” he muttered quietly in disbelief. After a minute or two he sat up leaning on his bed. He went to scratch his head but when he felt his hair it was different. Instead of his neat dreads, there was rubber cords and he freaked out at this “WHAT THE FUCK” he said as he pulled on one to take it off which ended in pain as he just pulled his own hair.

“YOUNG MAN WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT oh-“ his mother came in shouting but was cut off as she looked at her sons new set of hair. “Oh congratulations on awakening your quirk” his mother said as she quickly changed the tone of her voice from a pissed venomous monster to a loving caring mother.

“What the hell, don’t celebrate. I finally convinced you to let me get dreads and now it's gone” Homura said, looking at his mother in disbelief. 

“Oh homura it's fine, it basically looks the same and now you won’t have to go back and get it done again.” Homura's mother said, comforting him. “Plus now you have a quirk. I can already see how it resembles your fathers and my quirks.” 

“…I guess,” Homura said as he looked into his mirror. 

“Are you guys okay? What happened? Why did Homura scream?” His father asked in a panic as he ran to Homura's room with lightning shooting from hand to hand prepared to fight someone.

“It’s nothing honey Homura here just unlocked his quirk… go put some clothes on” Homura's mother said with a blush as she looked at her husband’s body with nothing but a towel on.

“Oh like what you see” adish tried to tease as he leaned on the door frame. Sadly as he just got out of the shower he was still wet so when he leaned on the door frame he slipped and fell on his ass. 

It was quiet for a minute before Homura broke out into a fit of laughter “Hahahaha.”

“My stupid goddamn luck” Adish said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

(Note: hope you in joyed i have been typing it on my phone all day long even at work✌️”

4