Chapter 3-what he knows
35 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Homura laid in his bed as he sorted through his thoughts of the hectic day. And then it hit him the red screen he completely forgot about it. “Screen” nothing happened “status” nothing happened again. “Huff* thought so i must have hit my head harder than i thought.” Homura said that he grabbed his blanket and swung it over him, causing the red screen to appear. 

[ congratulations ]

[ you learned how to open the system within 24 hours ] 

[ +50 exp ]

[ 75/1100 exp ]

“The fuck” Homura said quietly as he stared at the screen. Honestly it hurt to look at the screen because it glowed red but it didn’t emanate light so you were looking at light but with a lack of light. As Homura swiped his hand again it went to his main screen.

===================

Name: Homura ????

Race: Human (Asian and African American)

Titles: Child of luck | awakened | Quirky

Age: 4 years old 

Level: 2

Exp: 75/1100

Health: 11230/11230 | stamina: 24,730/27,735

???: ?/? | ???: ?/? | ???: ?/?

{ Strength: 7 }

{ Dexterity: 16 }

{ Agility: 8 }

{ Vitality: 9 }

{ Perception: 15 }

{ Will: 11 }

{ Charm: 13 }

{ Luck: 8(+50) }

{ ???: ? }

Free points: 25 

???: ? | ???: ? | ???: ?

Quirk: evolving Machine 

skills / ????

===================

“I'm so confused,” Homura said quietly as he stared at his screen. “First I get reincarnated then I get a game system you would find on those rpg games” Homura said as he swiped the screen away.

You see, Homura had a secret: he actually lived another life in another world. He remembers living until 19 he took a whole bunch of fighting classes at the end of high school, to feel pain but in this life he for some reason doesn’t still feel the need, no… that addiction for pain. 

He also dreams of vague memories after his rebirth to this world. Like he remembers going to war but he has never picked up any weapon or sometimes reading stuff like engineering even though he never picked up any book if it wasn’t for a school project. 

There is one dream that has stuck out to him more than the others, it was when he was 40-50 years old which was weird enough since he never made it to his 20’s, but apparently he was studying acting and filmmaking and he recently discovered animated shows called anime. Homura doesn’t actually remember studying anything other than a specific show called My Hero Academy or Boku No Hero Academia. He doesn’t remember the whole show because he remembers enough to recognize the connection between that show and this world. After thinking more about the connection between the two world and deciding to actually put time into something like checking if heros acutely exist or not and researching more about quirks Homura finally drifted off to sleep.

———————————

“Morning” Homura greeted his mother as he sat down to eat. 

“Morning Homura, how did you sleep?” his mother asked as she set some food down for him.

“Like I sleep on rubber” Homura said as he rubbed his head.

“It's too early for this,” His mother said quietly to herself. After Homura was done eating, his mother spoke again, “Last night I informed the school and the doctor of your developing quirk, so don’t do anything to stupid today.”

“Don’t worry i'm not my father” Homura said with a smirk knowing his father was listening from the living room.

“I can’t tell the difference between you two” Homura’s mother said with a deadpan look.

“I resent that I'm nothing like that demon. I am too handsome.” Adish said, waving his hand around the corner. 

“I get all my genes from you and mother and i can say one thing for sure its not her, by the way expand your vocabulary more” Homura said as he opened the door.

“ I resent that my vocabulary iis fine the way it is” adish replied.

“I hear no disagreement with the first part” Homura said as he shut the door.

As Homura walked to school he could olny mutter to himself how annoying school is going to be today with all the pampering and sucking up from the failures of teachers and not to mention his ‘peers’. 

When Homura got to class he was set at one of those annoying round tables where you get to sit with 7 other kids. 

“Sigh* just another boring day.” Homura said as he watched the immature kids start piling in.

4