027: Good morning
861 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I come out of my Sanctum, I find Jessica is stirring, still with the cow hat on, bell around her neck, and tail in her rear. She looks very nice, with her twin peaks in the air, her taps stiffened slightly by the chill of the morning.

Hmm. Is waking up with someone pleasuring you a fantasy women have too?  Eh, what's the worst that could happen?

I bend down, and try teasing her lower lips open with my tongue. Her body responds only very slowly, but after a few minutes of licking her outer folds, they do relax, and I start to have access to her inner folds. I tease them too, and am rewarded with a moan from Jessica. Encouraged, I keep going, exploring her slit with my tongue, including her nub when it shows itself. When she starts panting, and locking my head in with her legs, I go for it and plunge my tongue into her depths, using the plump lips on my mouth to continually tease her lower lips as I do. After about twenty minutes, she shudders and drenches my face, screaming out my name.

I let up as she lays panting, and greet her, "Good morning Beautiful."

"Good morning Sweetness, that's a wonderful way to wake up," she sits up, and pulls me up to kiss her. She uses her tongue, which I gladly accept into my mouth as she wraps her arms around me and we squeeze our chests together, smooshing my stupidly sized milk makers far to my sides.

In the midst of the kiss I realize what James was hinting at: I respond more to men than women. The merest touch from James makes me tingle and warm up, Jessica has to work at it. And the feeling of his seed in my womb… hmmm… just thinking about it warms me up.

Mind you, I still respond. Just not as strongly or as quickly.

Jessica picks up on my hesitation and breaks off the kiss, "What’s wrong sweetness?"

"I… think I'm attracted to men more than women."

Her reaction is not what I expected, "You figured that out, huh?"

"... You knew?"

She takes a deep breath, "I strongly suspected. I've seen some of your interactions with James, and last night… well, I can't make you make that face." She looks… resigned?

I have an 'O' face? Good to know. But more importantly… "A relationship isn't just about the bedroom, Beautiful. You're kind, attentive, smart, tough as nails, and gentle as a dove. And you make me feel plenty good. A few things though…"

"Oh?"

"First: Do you have a strap on? I did enjoy getting railed."

"No, but I know where to buy one. And the other?"

"James had a suggestion: If you're OK with milking me…"

Jessica nods quite enthusiastically.

"... then we may be able to have all the fun times with you milking me, put my milk in bottles, and hand those out for people to drink."

Jessica pauses at that.  After blinking a few times, she speaks again, "Wish I'd thought of that last night. But it did turn out well enough."

I consider suggesting we have James over more often, but decide against it. There is something else, though… "Oh, and … did you leave anything important in that storage key I gave you? It's properly called a Keyhome, incidentally."

"A few convenience items, some spare clothes for when traveling, but nothing too terribly important. Why do you ask?"

"Well… when making things for you, I took a few shortcuts which place certain restrictions on who can use them so I could make them faster. I was quite confident you met them all, so I didn't mention it, but now…"

"Spit it out."

"They can't be used by folks who can cast spells."

Jessica frowns, "So I can't get at my things now?"

"Basically. I have a way to get at the stuff anyway if there's anything you need in there, though.  Oh, and the watch won't work, and the monocle won't work. Replacements are being built as we speak, but it'll be a few days before they're done."

"James is going to be so pissed."

"So he is storing something important in there?"

"Yeah. He doesn't have a garage, and has been using it to store his car."

"... I have a way to get it out. It's not hard with the right spells. If you grab yours I can show you."

"Let me go grab it."

Still wearing her "costume" from last night, Jessica heads to grab her key ring, her bell ringing as she goes, and her tail swishing as she walks. It's entrancing. And I think she knows it.

"We're going to end up with quite the costume closet, aren't we?"

"Do you mind making them?"

"Not at all, it's quick and free."

"Then yes, absolutely. Also, how do you feel about conventions?"

"Just as long as we don't compete in the costume competitions. If I can do in six seconds at no cost what a true fan spends days and hundreds of dollars on… well, I'd feel like I was cheating. "

"Spoilsport."

She grabs her keys and sashays back to me, her minor mounds swaying slightly as she walks, the cowbell clanging occasionally between them, and her carpet - still wet from earlier - showing me that she's still open down there. The view brings a smile to my face. She tries the key and, indeed, nothing happens.

"So how do I make this work?"

"It needs to be used by a non-casting creature with ranks in sense motive who's within ten feet of a humanoid. Before you picked up magic, you ticked all the boxes. Now, not so much. But I can make something that will work quickly enough. I just need something to enchant that has the needed limbs…" I look around a bit, "Got any good sized dolls or something? It needs to be big enough and formed right to hold a key. I could also reshape a big enough piece of wood or stone to suit."

She blushes, "I … have one…"

She's blushing, so, "... I'm guessing it's a 'recreational' doll, then?"

She squeaks out, "Yes. As a cop, it's hard to find time to go out looking, and harder still to find a girl that'll accept me, but I have a pretty high libido, so… but I haven't needed it since we started… well…"

I could go nab one of my Dedicated Wights for the job, but Jessica is so fun to tease, "I'm not going to judge. And she'll do just fine. Show me?"

Jessica leads me to her bedroom, into her closet, and shows me a human-sized plain brown box. She's blushing furiously as she opens the lid, revealing what looks very much like a real woman (if a little short) with a chest like she's smuggling watermelons, in a lacey red nightie. Other than the bulge. A good sized bulge, too. Looks like this lady is packing.

"So we should take turns with the strap on, then?"

Jessica's blush reaches down her neck as she nods.

I reach down to the doll and use three effects in rapid succession: Animate Construct to give the doll the ability to move and sense the surroundings, Bestow Intelligence from the Enhancement sphere so it can use skills that require a mind, and Enable Function to give it ranks in Sense Motive. I then start talking to her.

"Get up, please. Can you speak?"

The doll climbs out of the box as she responds without moving her lips, using a feminine voice that doesn't quite match her appearance, "I can, yes."

Jessica looks shocked, "What did you just do?"

"I used one spell to animate the doll as a construct, another to give her a mind, and a third to give her the skill needed to use your key."

"You made a person?"

I pause, "I…hadn't thought of it that way. I was just using the resources I have at hand to solve a puzzle.  She's missing one very important part of personhood, though."

"Oh?" Jessica raises an eyebrow.

"Yes. Free will." I address the currently unnamed doll, "Take off your clothes."

And she does, with no hesitation, her remarkably realistic form shown off in all her glory. Her silicone melons bounce free, her hairless rod continues to stand perpetually at attention and waves at us as she moves.

I continue to address the doll, "If I told you to do something that you knew would destroy you, would you do it?"

She answers with no hesitation, "Yes, absolutely."

"Even if it was merely for my amusement?"

"Yes. I'm yours to do with as you will. Anything at all within my power."

Jessica looks horrified. Umm. I'm digging myself deeper, aren't I? Oh well, no help for it.

I turn back to Jessica, "If it helps, think of her like a really complex computer program piloting the doll. Kind of like the voice assistant on your phone, but mobile and not connected to the internet. A step up from those AI robot dolls you can get now."

"... right…" OK, so she's still not sold.

"... regardless," I continue, "when you're standing next to her, she should be able to use your keyhome. Are you ready to try it?"

Jessica hesitantly hands over her keys, and I walk the doll through using it… and the keyhome opens as expected.

"There you go. Oh and…" I turn to the doll, "Obey Jessica."

"Certainly," comes the voice of the doll.

"There you go. I'll let you unload anything you like, although I imagine we should dress her up and take her over to James's place so we can get his car out."

"Yeah… let's do that…"

I make some street clothes for all three of us with Clothier's Closet, then we get dressed and pile into Jessica's car.

40