038: Ding
673 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the privacy of my Sanctum, I go through my menus. For my feat, I take Persistent Spell - Pathfinder's, not 3.5's - a nice little metamagic feat that requires people to save twice to beat it. My save DC is getting insane (if I cast a 4th level spell, it's already DC 30 with my buffs), so it'll reduce 1 in 20 successful saves to 1 in 400. With my Eidolon, I get more Charisma. For Freelancer, I nab Fey Power (from a theoretical young, drunk, degenerate cù-sìth), which adds my Charisma to attack, damage, and Combat Maneuver Bonus and Defense. Also the Phasm's Change Shape - it lets me take on a very wide variety of forms, but I don't plan on using it directly myself,  as I have a lot of abilities it could negate. Instead, I combine it with the third thing I'm taking this level via Freelancer: Profane Gift, with the Gift of Transformation, from the succubus. That lets me - once a day, although I can recharge the ability via the Heroic Fortune spell - grant a humanoid (or a construct, thanks to Attuned Mysticism) a +2 bonus to an ability score of the target's choosing, grants me a Telepathic link to the target with no restrictions (through which I can also use Suggestion, but I don't plan to), and lets them use my Change Shape ability (and I can read their mind while it's in use). My familiar isn't on my type list, but my Mythic ring is a construct. And as a major artifact, she doesn't take damage.

Yeah, I cheat. My Mythic ring is literally invulnerable, and will soon be able to turn into a dragon and wreck face.

I don't need it to change shape - it's MY change shape, after all - but I use it on myself first for the stat boost. I pick Charisma, of course, as I add it to almost everything on my character sheet at this point. Hit points, attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws (twice), armor class (twice), Combat Modifier Defense (twice), Combat Modifier Bonus, initiative, spellcasting, and many skills. OK, yes, for many of those it's simply replacing the normal ability score, but still: It's my key stat.

I can't use it on my familiar Minnie yet (she's Fey - I plan to pick that type up next… in three levels…), but I link up with my Mythic ring and all my Dedicated Wights. I also give Minnie and my ring as much of my own buff routine as I can, and get started on two Pistols of the Infinite Sky - basically a pistol that never misfires, never runs out of ammunition, and has a +5 to attack and damage; I plan to use the Arcane Forge spell and a few others to add useful ranged weapon abilities. I also start several Wights making magic tattoos - normally, the recipient needs to be present, but the Transfer Tattoo spell solves that. Quick Fox (mostly for me - a bonus to Perception and Initiative), Phoenix (one each for Jessica and James: a 1/day contingent Heal spell that will prevent death), and Tattoo Weapon (one each for Jessica, and James - to store the Pistols, of course).

That done, I return to the real world.

I find Jessica and Dolly still cleaning up the house. I join in, starting with Servant Horde - a spell that makes a large number of weak invisible helpers. They're no good in combat and don't have any skills, but for simply picking things up? They make things go quickly. I handle repairs by way of the Make Whole spell. The door, broken dishes, the wall where they ripped off the TV, and everything else is intact in short order. I also get all of Jessica's stuff out of my Keyhome and fix those items up as well.

Maybe I should have started with that, rather than running off to power up and build things… oh well, next time.

As we work, Jessica strikes up a conversation, "So what did you get this time, Sweetness?"

"A gift for friends. The creature from which I got the ability to hand it out is very evil, so there's some caveats to it, but it rocks otherwise."

"Do tell."

"Faster to show…."

I turn myself into a Large (horse sized) Gold Dragon, ducking a bit so I don’t damage the ceiling. I then rotate through a number of forms: a cat, an eagle, an air elemental, a white guy, a troll (again, ducking), and a sunflower leshy, then return to my new normal.

"It also comes with telepathy that works across planes - so I could chat with you while in my Sanctum, for example - and a slight boost to your ability scores."

"And the caveats?"

"There’s three. The chat can also function as a channel for a specific mind control spell - one way only - I can read the user's surface thoughts when the user isn't in their native form, and I can revoke it remotely at any time, which hurts the recipient."

"So really good… if the recipient trusts you fully. Otherwise…"

"Otherwise, it's a trap, yes. A great gift for friends and enemies alike. Now that I have it, though, it costs me nothing but time to give it to however many people I want. So: After full disclosure: Do you want it?"

Jessica doesn't blink, "Sure. You brought me back from the dead. If I can't trust you, who can I?"

"All right then. It takes six seconds of contact…"

She comes to me, and we kiss - with tongue - my delicate arms wrapping around her waist as she squeezes me into her. We spend a lot more than the required six seconds at it.

When Jessica finally comes up for air, she asks a pertinent question: "Wait, will this get rid of my…" she glances down.

I chuckle, "Yes, but don't worry: The same effect will let you get it back. You can have whichever equipment you desire down there with a moment's thought. Or suddenly: Scary Dragon! Just watch out for low ceilings. Do you want to try it?"

"Sure…" she turns into a lion. Not a lioness, a lion, with a very long, black mane.

I hear her thoughts, 《Oh wow I'm a cat. Things look much brighter and… ooh, the scents! I can smell the soldiers who came through here. Gunoil and sweat, mostly, but… huh, I think I could recognize people by their scent with a little practice. This is weird. Oh, and you can hear my thoughts now, right? Care to join me?》

《Sure…》I interject along the channel as I change shape myself, into a lioness. We should fit together, right? She is my girlfriend, after all. Of course, my constant state of being ready seems to translate between forms, which… oooh…

《Oh, hey, you're in heat! That's neat… you smell so good… may I… 》

I've never wanted it more. I have a burning need to have my holes filled, and there's a very masculine lion right there…《Take me!》

She leaps onto my back and bites my neck, making me go limp. Her engorged member pushes aside my tail and slides right into my waiting tunnel, making me want to scream out my joy… but I can hardly move. She pistons in and out, her powerful hips bucking. I shudder, and she roars as she loads me with her seed.  Wait! I'm not going to have cubs because of the spell! I need to…

I get a hold of myself well enough to revert to normal, and manage to NOT cancel Block the Seed. Of course, Jessica is still on top and inside of me. And is still a lion. She is REALLY filling me up. I'm tough enough that her teeth and claws don't hurt at all, and just go with it.  I find I'm not getting anything coherent from the link at the moment… she seems to be in rut? And her tool does feel really good….  She pistons in and out of me, already up for round two, and I let her. I find my chest is supporting me, shuffling across the floor slightly with each powerful thrust, stimulating my milk taps. Yes, the chafing would hurt a normal person, but I'm not normal. She soon unloads in my uterus again; I shudder in pleasure at the sensation, the wave is larger this time. And… she doesn't let up? Well, it feels good, so… I let myself get caught up in the pleasure, planning on waiting her out and enjoying every minute of it.

Did you know African Lions will mate every twenty to thirty minutes for days in the wild? I didn't. And Sheltered Vitality prevents Jessica from getting tired in the first place, so she runs it even more often, spurting her seed into me every few minutes, and never actually stopping thrusting the entire time. It feels really, really good; I lose count of how many times I go off… but there's only so much mindless pleasure I can have before it gets boring. Fortunately, I'm not giving off lioness pheromones anymore, so she "only" goes at it for eight hours straight.

When Jessica is finally done and switches back to her human form - with male equipment - we're in a small puddle of drying fluids that leaked out of me - more mine than hers.

"Maybe not a lion next time?" I suggest.

As she heads to the shower, Jessica shrugs, "Probably a good idea; I don't remember much. But I do feel really relaxed."

Which… leaves me to clean up here. Eh, Jessica couldn't fix the flooring anyway.

Prestidigitation takes care of the stains and puddle, while Make Whole fixes the floor… although it does take several castings. Hardwood just isn't built for the claws of a lion.

35