062: Dosage
472 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course, I sort of have work too.

My bookkeeper lets me know the army, navy, air force, and CIA paid out, and that we're still waiting on the FBI and those secretive folks. I check on the guys that tried extortion: They're finally on a plane back to DC. Going coach, and the intense looks on their faces as Dominate Person has them completely focused on their task is apparently creeping out the other passengers.

I do my shift at the warehouse, and Jessica drops by at the end of normal hours, her wings still hidden, wearing her detective badge openly on her belt, her leather jacket and jeans fitting correctly as she apparently used my Change Shape to fit in her clothes. This has an interesting interaction with True Seeing, as I can also see what she would look like without the Change Shape, her enlarged chest and hips clipping through her clothes to my vision. Also her wings, of course, but I don't pay much attention to those with the rest of the show.

I should probably give her something that fits. Or an eternal wand of Clothier's Closet. But then, she does have those sleeves…

However, business. As people are looking downcast as the bell rings out, I smile, and say, "So I've got a special deal for fifty people… who wants to maybe learn magic, and get a faster flight regardless?"

Yeah, everyone took the deal. Jessica vetoed sixteen people, who I set up with the flight and some cow milk as a control group. Ten each at four, three, two, one, and half ounce doses in the real groups. They walk away with Mythic fly and some of my milk in their bellies, I walk away with their name, phone number, email address, and a contract that says it's OK for me to contact them however I choose to see if they picked up magic.

I plan to have the fake dragon pretending to be a ring on my finger use Greater Scrying and Arcane Sight to verify. I don't need them to actually cooperate and tell me the truth … but I do plan to call and email them all in a day, so they don't know that.  

Of course, with the eight hour shift and bonus work besides, I am past my normal milking time, and am starting to leak. So I have my employees close up for the day while I take Jessica into a side room, and lock the door. From there, I open up my apartment, and we both go inside. We close the door behind us, and I hook myself up to the milker while I open the door to the question I know Jessica wants to ask: It's been on her mind all day.

"So how was your day, beautiful?"

"Everything was just a little easier. Perps reacted more slowly, people were easier to read, sights were a little sharper, and I'm benching nearly double what I was doing yesterday. What did your milk do this time?"

Yeah, well, it's all good things at least, and you asked… "It gave you a template. It's called 'Half-Celestial' but it's basically 'Half Angel' - you get wings, some stat boosts, tougher skin, some resistance to magic, once a day you can pick an evil person to really lay the smack down on, and a handful of abilities that are very much like spells, but where you don't need to wiggle your fingers or speak to use."

"And that's why I went from tomatoes to melons and picked up a few inches of junk in the trunk?"

"Yeah… hmmm…" the milker is starting to feel nice… "the game that seems to mirror this was mostly written by a bunch of male geeks and nerds. So yeah, for females, increased Charisma means increased curves. It's neither right nor fair, but… hmMMm…"

"... but it is what it is." Jessica sighs, "So why…"

I interrupt, "I don't know. I can guess that the second dose in your coffee did it - that's not much of a leap - and given how classes seem to match up well with people I can guess that being angelic reflects who you are inside - but why a second dose had any effect at all, what it will do to others, or what a third dose will doOoOo…" I lose my train of thought. I do enjoy these milking sessions, they feel so nice. Although it'd be better if… I eye Jessica's currently-flat crotch, still in her jeans.

Fortunately, Jessica sees where I was going with that, "... you have no idea, because you have almost no data."

"That, right. I need … more…" more of Jessica. Maybe with magical man meat between her legs, maybe her totally talented tongue….

Jessica is starting to flush slightly herself as she again finishes my sentence, "... more people with a second dose." And she leers a little, "You seem to be getting a bit worked up, would you like some help with that?"

"YES!" the answer flies out of my mouth before I even finish processing the question.

I watch via Blindsight as she strips down behind me and resumes her new normal form. She then shifts into the tiefling based form I showed her, keeping her chest but growing a magical male meat member… and she frowns at the lack of wings. She shifts back to her normal form and tries again, to the same result.

Oh, why doesn't she… "Just stick it in me already!"

"But I want both wang and wings! I like the feathered look, but it feels so good to stick it in you!"

Later! “Even magic can’t get you everything immediately.  I can get you what you want, but I need to make something for it, for now, just give it to me!”

Jessica smiles, and shifts to the human form with a ready rod, which she slides into my wildly wet and hungry hole. I watch her magnificent melons bounce back and forth as she slides in and out of me, her meat member massaging my wet walls as she slaps her hips on my big buns.  Oh yeah, that’s the stuff.  A wave of pleasure quickly builds in my middle, and crashes down on me when Jessica bastes my baby bakery with her baby batter.  

Swimming in afterglow and somewhat sad that she didn't last very long, it takes me a minute to realize Jessica didn't promptly power down this time, and is still revving her motor in my garage. She starts plowing my furrow in earnest, and I get a nice solid series of aftershocks for several minutes, until Jessica paints my insides again, sperm spewing deep into my crevice.

Sadly, she does stop at the second, but I am sated for now. As the pump mindlessly milks me dry, I clean up with Prestidigitation.

"So you actually can set me up with both wings and wang?" Jessica yawns, and her eyelids droop a little.

"Yeah. There's a single use item, the Elixir of Sex Shifting, that lets the person who drinks it take on any set of sexual characteristics that are valid for the person's race - no matter how rare. It will take about a day for me - well, a minion of mine - to make, but changes your base form when you drink it. And yes, there are folks that naturally are able to make both the baby batter and milk. You can try for the oven as well, but the combination of all three? I'm not sure if it exists."

"It's fine… get me what you can…" Jessica is definitely dragging.

I finish milking myself, pick her up, and put her in the bed in my apartment. It's not like I sleep in it.  I do the Hound Archon thing again to distribute my milk to my priests, using four ounce bottles for now. I get almost two hundred of them out of a single milking at that rate. I wonder how much is actually needed? Well, I'll find out tomorrow after I have a fake dragon scan the test subjects.

I pop over to my crafting plane, and set up a few more Lillend Azatas from Summon Monster VI, making them count as the fey type via Spheres of Power's Fallen Fey sphere's Share Link, then using Attuned Mysticism (Fey) and Enable Function to grant them ranks in spellcraft and the appropriate feats, all the buff spells that will increase their Spellcraft result, Profane Gift to link them to me telepathically, then provide them with materials and get them crafting.

I also take some time to collect the toys I've had folks make. No spell replicates the Seal of Hydra's immunity to pickpockets, for instance, and it's nice to have a few extra Keyhomes for a meeting room, storage room, and such. And of course, there's the random stuff I thought might be eventually useful, like staves of spells I can't cast yet - but those need to be made by my paintings.

I also take the time to schedule a good weapon; an Elvencraft Longbow, which is treated as both a Longbow and a quarterstaff, which means it can take three sets of weapon enchantments. I get each "head" loaded up as a +1 weapon with a +9 in various equivalent enchantments, plus all the ones that are a flat +gp amount that will be useful - which is a lot.  The eventual plan is to add enhancement bonus via Greater Magic Weapon, and even more special abilities via Arcane Forge,and fire arrows boosted up with the same two spells from a quiver enchanted with Abundant Ammunition.

Of course, even with the high speed enchanting I have running, it will be QUITE some time before it's done. In the interim, I'll just blast things with spells. I don't get in many fights anyway. But it's good to be prepared, you know?

24