086: Drunks and drinking
414 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The answer on what the Cajun alligator tastes like? "Spicy and delicious" - at least for that one. Can't say you'll get the same results elsewhere.

We spend dinner chatting about nothing of particular importance - we mostly go over the show, but it does come up that if she ever wants a vacation in the Bahamas or something, she won't need to take off work for it - and order dessert.

While I'm eating my cake, and she's eating her ice cream, Jessica asks a question, "So how far back can you go?"

"Theoretically? As far as I want. However, I'm nervous about going back very far."

"Worried about wiping yourself out?"

"No… I should be immune. I'm more concerned with everyone else. I demonstrated I could change the recent past… and when I did, I kept the memories of the original timeline. But that’s not a thing I can gift to other people. So I wouldn't want to, say, go back before we met, as then I risk you suddenly not knowing me, and that would be devastating."

"Ah, that's sweet…"

Heh, "I'm also leery about crossing my own timeline and encountering myself. I should be fine, at least directly, but I am unclear if both of me being immune to time shenanigans would result in two me's."

"What, would you hate yourself?"

"Oh, I’m pretty sure I'd get along with me, mostly… but there’s only one of you, and I don't really want to share."

Jessica leans towards me across the table, smiling, "Are you hearing wedding bells? You've already given me a ring…"

Oh me. I don't know, I "... I…" ….

Before I can formulate an answer, a tall muscle-bound man stumbles away from the bar and to our table, and gives what I'm sure he thinks is a great line to Jessica: "Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?"

Thank you, Mr random drunk guy, for putting off the question. Sadly, I now have to hurt you on principle. I don't often get to show off how much strength I actually have in this tiny form: The Biped base Eidolon I'm wearing starts with a sixteen, which is bodybuilder level already; then it gets another five for me being effectively fourteenth level with it putting me into Mr Universe territory, a Fell Animate Mighty Strength adding another ten pushing me into "world champion weightlifter" then an Attuned Mysticism Atavism getting me another four, and free Wishes giving me five Inherent on top of that. With the resulting strength of forty, a ton is a light load, and Ant Haul makes that three tons. For a light load. With a heavy load? I can put nearly ten tons over my head.  For this guy? One hand will do just fine.

I start by tapping him on his shoulder, "She's with me."

He looks at me, his unshaven face red with wine, "Oh, a twofer? You got some big guns there… am I seeing double already?... I'm game, even if I'm not normally into ni…"

He is unable to finish that sentence, because my left hand is lifting him up off his feet, by his neck, and he's much too busy trying to pull himself out of my unyielding grip to complete it.  Good luck with that.

"Now, I don't know if you've paid your tab yet, so I'm not going to throw you out… BUT I AM GOING TO THROW YOU AWAY!"

I then treat him as an improvised weapon and throw him over the other patrons, backside first, next to the cash register thirty feet away, past a big bald beefy black guy with "BOUNCER" on his tight t-shirt who was busy coming our way. Hmm. Little late, but hey, this place has a bouncer who's trying to do his job, which puts it miles above some places I've been to.

The bouncer glances behind himself at the drunk, slowly wobbling to his feet, then back at me, his mouth open, "OK, that is not how I expected that to go.  Umm… can I get you ladies something?"

Jessica smiles at the bouncer, "We're fine, thank you."

The big black man nods slowly, and turns to the drunkard, still getting up, "Time to pay your tab and go…" I stop paying attention to that little drama.

"I could have easily handled that."

"I know," I turn towards my love, "He's really not a match for you at all. I just wanted to, you know?"

"You will need to answer the question eventually, you know."

"Yeah, I know. But in the grand scheme of things, we haven't actually been together very long. It's… not something I'm ready to think about too deeply."

"I can accept that for now. It hasn't been all that long, this is true." She seems… wistful? Huh.

… and I'm feeling a bit…

Jessica interrupts, "I don't know about you, but I think I want to burn off some of those calories, and I haven’t properly broken in that little something I got from your elixir…" she's got that look in her eye….

I hand the waitress a couple of C notes from my extradimensional storage and grab Jessica, teleporting us both across the country, landing us in the presidential suite of the Bungalow. Which is still sealed shut, but “sealed” doesn’t mean quite as much when I’m around - simple welding won’t keep out a teleporter.

We're kissing as we're tearing off each other's clothes - literally, as it’s less time and money for me to make a new diamond studded dress than it is for me to launder a normal one from a store - until she pushes me back, naked, onto the bed.  Jessica finishes off the few scraps of clothing I didn't rip off of her, and stands before me fully nude, her white wings wonderfully framing her mighty mammaries, thin waist, big buns, and of course her meaty member over her sublime slit - currently smooth, seems she's shaving.

Jessica is at full mast, but I don't get to enjoy the view through the double canyon of my cleavage for very long, as she uses a technique she has before: she starts at my toes, sucking and licking, and slowly works her way up, teasing me with her hands, lips, and tongue. My toes curl and I let her keep at it as she working her way up, first at my feet, then my calves, then my inner thighs, then my folds… she spends quite some time there, and gets her face very wet when I clench and spasm in pleasure. Before I'm done coming down off of that high, she's moved on and is suckling on my lower-right tap, which gets me off again as she swallows…

… wait… "… we don't know…"

"Shh… it's always been good, and I'm the one it affects. Just let me have this."

Practically drowning in pleasure I don't fight my girlfriend as she drinks more of my power into her body, taking her time and draining each tap dry as she goes. I have no idea how she's fitting it all in, but it feels SO GOOD.  After I don't know how many times screaming out my joy to the world, when she finishes drinking the last drop from my chest, she moves up to kiss me as she slips her shaft into my soaking slit. I wrap my legs around her, and she pistons in and out while I quake. All too soon my lover fills me with her seed…

… and collapses unconscious on top of me, her member still hard as it is buried deep within me.

Huh. She's been lasting longer than that lately when she uses shapeshifting, and has never fallen asleep on top of me like this. I wonder why she fell asleep so soon this time? It's not like she left me unsatisfied… that was quite wonderful. I can feel the afterglow, and am in no hurry to get up… so I don’t. I simply lie there, Jessica's chest on mine, my legs entwined with hers, her baby batter held inside my oven by her stirring rod.  

I lay there, enjoying the moment, turning my head to the side to see Jessica lying there, her eyes closed, an expression of bliss on her face. Her skin… getting shinier? And she's growing. Stretching me out more as she does. I pop an Arcane Eye above us to get a better look… she's also growing more wings: Four of them to go with the first two, bringing her to six. It's not very fast… but it's fast enough that I can see them visibly growing, right along with the rest of her.  Concerned, I push her off (also out of my tunnel, sadly) … and she rolls over, landing hard with her back on the floor without waking. Concerned, I try a Dawn spell, intended to wake folks… and she doesn't rouse. I slap her, and she stays unconscious. I pull out a claw and cut her, and she remains asleep… and the cut heals right up without scarring: She still has the buffs I gave her.

Right… I didn't watch when she grew wings the first time. It… maybe went similarly? I don't know. Ugh. Well… science…. I Fabricate up a few cameras, and set them rolling on her. Also a very large scale with a checkerboard pattern, each square one foot on a side with inch markings, which I pick her up and put her on, dead center. I don't exactly have permission to record her naked like this, but… well, I can delete them after if she wants. I owe her that option. But I really don’t want this lost…

…Because it’s the first time I've been able to get any kind of measurement on what my milk actually does to a person.

21